Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema (48069 Views)

2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot / Biafra: Why Igbos Want Their Own Country – Ayo Adebanjo, Afenifere Chieftain / Lauretta Onochie To Oyedepo Over Rejection Of CAMA: Build Your Own Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by dre11(m): 3:41pm On Apr 01
The Chief Executive Officer, CEO of Air Peace Airlines, Allen Onyema, has narrated how his airlines suffered what he called both internal and external conspiracies.

Onyema disclosed this on Monday while fielding questions on Arise Television’s Morning Show programme.

Onyema said ‘his own country’ denied Air Peace and threw back its application for a Technical Country Operators (TCO) permit, which could have allowed the airlines to start going into any European country.

He lamented that it took the nation’s leading airlines seven years to get the designation to go into London.

“You suffer what I call both internal and external conspiracies. It took us seven years. We got the designation, I think about six and a half years ago to go into London. Since then, it has been a Cat-and-Mouse game.

We actually procured our three 777s because of this route, not for any other route,… However, we were not allowed to go.

Whether you like it or not, there is what is called international aero politics which is very dirty. We applied for the TCO. TCO means Technical Country Operators permit, you must get that one before you start going into any European country, UK inclusive. And the TCO organization from Europe wrote our Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority- Do you know Air Peace? Do you know about their designation? And we were denied. My own country denied us, so they threw it back.

We went back to the NCAA, they said, oh, we didn’t tell them. Who designated us, the Federal Ministry of Aviation, whose duty it was and still is to do that. We said okay, we’re ready. They refused, they said until they allow us to apply. So, we got a designation from the Federal government, and the NCAA, under the same Federal Government, was telling us that we should not make any application towards going into the UK.”

Onyema suggested that Nigerian airlines need all the necessary support they could get from the Federal Government.

https://dailypost.ng/2024/04/01/my-own-country-denied-us-allen-onyema/

110 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by immortalcrown(m): 3:43pm On Apr 01
Nigeria is Nigeria, especially in whatever has to do with the Igbo. That's all I will say here.

IBETO

INNOSON

AIRPEACE

380 Likes 33 Shares

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Newstory1: 3:45pm On Apr 01
So sad...7years wasted

202 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by magoo10(m): 3:46pm On Apr 01
Hatefilled individuals occupying offices that are used to corrupt tendencies will never want progress.
And Nigeria is benefiting from you today .that is the irony of life

357 Likes 32 Shares

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:48pm On Apr 01

24 Likes

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by SoNature(m): 3:52pm On Apr 01
Nigeria is a terrible country where you must be as dirty as those that run it before you make it big. Corrupt people feed from making sure this country doesn't work.

The day someone like myself gets the opportunity to govern, I'll suspend the law and deal with many evil people, irrespective of their tribes and religion. Nothing will happen!

383 Likes 35 Shares

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Zonefree(m): 3:52pm On Apr 01
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Please when you're done writing that nonsense, quote me.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:53pm On Apr 01
Zonefree:

Please when you're done writing that nonsense, quote me.

grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by mrvitalis(m): 3:57pm On Apr 01
Lol same Nigeria refused to give him land to build plan maintainace hub in Enugu ... Now they are faking smiles like they are happy

Yet Allen is still doing one Nigeria

I have done one Nigeria here on nairaland... Was one of the biggest advocates

But truth is... As long as you are an Igbo man in Nigeria they would never give you a level playing ground ... The sooner igbos like Allen understand this the better

312 Likes 36 Shares

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by afroedo: 3:57pm On Apr 01
na bad belly,u for give dem chop

7 Likes

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Putindbutt: 3:58pm On Apr 01
You want to obtain TCO and bypassing relevant agencies in your country and you think that's possible?. abeg try dey use your brain.

44 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by mrvitalis(m): 3:58pm On Apr 01
SoNature:
Nigeria is a terrible country where you must be as dirty as those that run it before you make it big. Corrupt people feed on making sure this country doesn't work.

The day someone like myself gets the opportunity to govern, I'll suspend the law and deal with many evil people, irrespective of their tribes and religion.
They did that to him because he was Igbo that's the simple truth

180 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by SalamRushdie: 3:59pm On Apr 01
Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Jlow2: 4:04pm On Apr 01
After lifting hundreds of nigerians free of charge uncountable times to save the nation from Shame , yet that’s how you re paid back, Nigeria is not designed for the upright and good people to prosper, very unfortunate place and country.

187 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by LordIsaac(m): 4:05pm On Apr 01
Thank God for the government of Jagaban!

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Slytiger: 4:08pm On Apr 01
President BAT ensured all red tapes were removed.

91 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Slytiger: 4:08pm On Apr 01
mrvitalis:
Lol same Nigeria refused to give him land to build plan maintainace hub in Enugu ... Now they are faking smiles like they are happy

But truth is... As long as you are an Igbo man in Nigeria they would never give you a level playing ground ... The sooner igbos like Allen understand this the better

mrvitalis:

They did that to him because he was Igbo that's the simple truth
Victim mentality as usual..You guys are the biggest benefactor of one Nigeria. Your people are literally everywhere all over the country doing business.

105 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by LegendHero(m): 4:11pm On Apr 01
mrvitalis:

So who now un-denied him now?

Abi who is the FG now that helped him this time around?

108 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by seunmsg(m): 4:12pm On Apr 01
mrvitalis:

So, what he couldn’t get in the last 7 years, the Tinubu administration has given him in barely 10 months. And guess those who folks like you are attacking, Tinubu and Yoruba people.

If Tinubu is to behave exactly like you ungrateful and hate filled obidients, Air Peace won’t be anywhere near UK. But he’s a nationalist and the father of the nation who is eager to support every business of Nigerian origin irrespective of the ethnicity of the owner.

For a lot of us from the SW, we don’t give a fvck about others. Do your thing peacefully and don’t try to block our way. Support your candidate in peace and let’s support our candidate in peace. Don’t interfere in our local politics especially Lagos and we won’t have problem with you.

Refusal of folks like you to do the above is what is causing the pushback. If you like wear Dibia cloth to run your business, if you offer value at good price, we shall patronize you. Nothing concern us with your attire.

192 Likes 36 Shares

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by adamusuleiman1: 4:14pm On Apr 01
Jlow2:
After lifting hundreds of nigerians free of charge uncountable times to save the nation from Shame , yet that’s how you re paid back, Nigeria is not designed for the upright and good people to prosper, very unfortunate place and country.
You are throwing stones in a market. Even Onyeama is still running from the US authorities till date. If he mistakenly steps in the US, he will be picked up by law enforcement.

38 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by waternogetememy: 4:16pm On Apr 01
LegendHero:

So who now un-denied him now?

Abi who is the FG now that helped him this time around?

FESTUS KEYAMO AND TINUBU

NAIRA CAN BENEFIT FROM AIRPEACE.

THEIR FLIGHT TO LONDON CRASHED INTERNATIONAL AIR TRAVEL FARES.

REDUCE CAPITAL FLIGHT AND DOLLARS LEAVING NAIJA.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by waternogetememy: 4:21pm On Apr 01
seunmsg:

So, what he couldn’t get in the last 7 years, the Tinubu administration has given him in barely 10 months. And guess those who folks like you are attacking, Tinubu and Yoruba people.

If Tinubu is to behave exactly like you ungrateful and hate filled obidients, Air Peace won’t be anywhere near UK. But he’s a nationalist and the father of the nation who is eager to support every business of Nigerian origin irrespective of the ethnicity of the owner.

For a lot of us from the SW, we don’t give a fvck about others. Do your thing peacefully and don’t try to block our way. Support your candidate in peace and let’s support our candidate in peace. Don’t interfere in our local politics especially Lagos and we won’t have problem with you.

Refusal of folks like you to do the above is what is causing the pushback. If you like wear Dibia cloth to run your business, if you offer value at good price, we shall patronize you. Nothing concern us with your attire.

U THINK THEY WANTED TO GIVE HIM?

DEM NO GET CHOICE.

NAIRA FOR REACH 4000 TO 1 DOLLARS.

JUST KEEP HANDING UK,USA EUROPE, 7OOODOLLARS TO FLY INSTEAD OF 2000DOLLARS

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by paramakina202: 4:22pm On Apr 01
mrvitalis:

Allen Onyema have no choice than to be one Nigerianist to remain in Business he need FG patronage but he shouldn't over do it.You dont expect him to be pro Biafra or do you?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by waternogetememy: 4:23pm On Apr 01
JUST KEEP HANDING UK,USA EUROPE, 7OOODOLLARS TO FLY INSTEAD OF 2000DOLLARS

1 Like

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by waternogetememy: 4:25pm On Apr 01
paramakina202:

Allen Onyema have no choice than to be one Nigerianist to remain in Business he need FG patronage but he shouldn't over do it.You dont expect him to be pro Biafra or do you?

EVERYBODY IS A NIGERIANS.

NNAMDI KANU WAS A PROUD NIGERIAN.

HOWEVER, IF E NO WORK BECAUSE OF TRIBALISM, WHAT SHOULD BE DONE?

HELP ME ANSWER THAT SIMPLE QUESTION?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by seunmsg(m): 4:26pm On Apr 01
waternogetememy:

U THINK THEY WANTED TO GIVE HIM?

DEM NO GET CHOICE.

NAIRA FOR REACH 4000 TO 1 DOLLARS.

They had a choice not to give him in the last 7 years but had no choice not to give him in the last 10 months. Yeah, typical Obidient logic. Ungrateful, arrogant, boastful and unintelligent.

95 Likes 19 Shares

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by waternogetememy: 4:29pm On Apr 01
seunmsg:

They had a choice not to give him in the last 7 years but had no choice not to give him in the last 10 months. Yeah, typical Obidient logic. Ungrateful, arrogant, boastful and unintelligent.

YES GO AND LOOK AT THE PRICE OF DOLLARS 7 YEARS AGO, JUST 2 YEARS AFTER GEJ AND THE PRICE NOW AFTER BUHARI.

TINUBU GOT NO CHOICE.

HE IS PROBABLY THE LAST PERSON THAT WANTED TO DO THAT.

WE KNOW AND UNDERSTAND OURSELVES IN THIS COUNTRY.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by adamusuleiman1: 4:29pm On Apr 01
paramakina202:

Ibos don't even fly to the UK that much. Their favourite destination is far east Asia.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by SoNature(m): 4:33pm On Apr 01
Slytiger:

Victim mentality as usual..You guys are the biggest benefactor of one Nigeria. Your people are literally everywhere all over the country doing business.

Nobody stopped your people from moving around and exploring the country. Nobody tied your umbilical cord to your enclave. It takes a lot of determination to leave one's comfort zone.

BTW, the biggest beneficiary of one Nigeria is Lagos State and South West by extension. With Lagos built to power everything else in the country, it means the state will remain the most important state in the country.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Gossipninja: 4:34pm On Apr 01
seunmsg:

Dollar was kissing 2000 naira those 7 years.

Clown

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by waternogetememy: 4:34pm On Apr 01
THERE ARE PEOPLE IN NIGERIA DELIBERATELY DESTROYING OUR ECONOMY.

IT IS NOT AN ACCIDENT.

IT IS DELIBRATE.

THEY ARE COMFORTABLE HANDING ALL THOSE MONEY TO AIRLINES FROM UK, US AND EUROPE.

NO NIGERIANS WORKING ON THOSE AIRLINES.

AS SOON AS AIRPEACE LAUNCH, THEY RUSH TO BRING DOWN THE PRICE FROM PREMIUM.

EACH NIGERIAN PAYING CLOSE TO 10,000DOLLARS FOR SOMETHING THAT IS 2,000DOLLARS.

IS THAT NOT FANTASTIC?

I WONDER HOW THESE WHITES LOOK AT NIGERIANS.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by adamusuleiman1: 4:36pm On Apr 01
SoNature:

Nobody stopped your people from moving around and exploring. Nobody tied your umbilical cord to your enclave.

BTW, the biggest beneficiary of one Nigeria is Lagos State and South West by extension. With Lagos built to power everything else in the country, it means the state will remain the most important state in the country.
The western region was doing extremely well before some majority zikist Ibo soldier scattered everything, then Ironsi, another Ibo created his unification decree to further destroy any good left of the country.

Nigeria actually pulled the progress of the southwest back by a lot. They never even wanted Lagos to be the capital, hence awolowo premier of the western region asked for the capital to be moved elsewhere and the Western region will contribute to help build the capital in a different location.

Ibos are still the biggest benefactor of this contraption called Nigeria. They are always free to move back to their region instead of acting like victims all the time.

44 Likes 12 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Troops Neutralize Female Suicide Bomber - (Graphic Pics) / CBN FX Scam: Emefiele Ordered My Arrest, Detention For 101 Days - Whistleblower / Bayelsa Election: Falana Says Supreme Court Is Wrong, Lacks Jurisdiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.