Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Feminism Not About Hating Men - Waje - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Feminism Not About Hating Men - Waje (247 Views)

I Am Sexier Than 90% Of You All- Bobrisky Tells Hating Female Fans / Uche Maduagwu: Stop Hating On My Red Bra / Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feminism Not About Hating Men - Waje by Ayinesongya3: 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
Singer Waje has schooled an Instagram follower about what being a feminist is.

The single mother of one reacted to a video that went viral where a lady claimed to have been misled by her feminist friend.

In the video, the said lady had claimed that her friend who motivated her to become a feminist got married while she remains single.

Waje, reacting to the video, said that “feminism is not man-hating”.

“For those who can’t Google let me help. It’s about respecting diverse women’s experiences, identities, knowledge, and strength and striving to empower all women to realise their full rights.

“It’s about leveling the playing field between genders and ensuring that diverse women and girls have the same opportunities in life available to men and boys. So many feminists are married to amazing men,” she concluded.
https://www.mynigeria.com/NigeriaHomePage/entertainment/Feminism-not-about-hating-men-Waje-527086

Re: Feminism Not About Hating Men - Waje by donbachi(m): 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
Feminism is the female version of redpillers.
Re: Feminism Not About Hating Men - Waje by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2022
A feminist is anyone who recognizes the equality and full humanity of women and men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feminism Not About Hating Men - Waje by Flexherbal(m): 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
Nicely said
Re: Feminism Not About Hating Men - Waje by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
Feminist are people who can diffrentiate between men & boyz.
Re: Feminism Not About Hating Men - Waje by DoggoneDogg: 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
We don't really care madam. Just pay your own bills.
Re: Feminism Not About Hating Men - Waje by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
Feminism is the best thing that has happened to women so grateful for the proto-feminists like Mary Wollstonecraft, Marie De France, Susan B. Anthony and many more kiss kiss

Your memories will forever live on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism Not About Hating Men - Waje by Magnoliaa(f): 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
Firstly, that video is a joke?! Like I really do not get how people are losing their shits and giving takes on what is so obviously a play on the misconception about feminism.

And lastly, I damn well wish women would quit making these clarifications and setting ish straight like kindergarten teachers to toddlers. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism Not About Hating Men - Waje by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2022
Waje with her big boobs
Tit bleep would be lovely
Then I cum on her cute face
Re: Feminism Not About Hating Men - Waje by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
grin
Re: Feminism Not About Hating Men - Waje by Kobojunkie: 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ayinesongya3:
Waje, reacting to the video, said that “feminism is not man-hating”.

For those who can’t Google let me help. It’s about respecting diverse women’s experiences, identities, knowledge, and strength and striving to empower all women to realise their full rights.

“It’s about leveling the playing field between genders and ensuring that diverse women and girls have the same opportunities in life available to men and boys. So many feminists are married to amazing men,” she concluded.
"For those who can't Google..." na real thing be that, apparently! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Feminism Not About Hating Men - Waje by Muna4real(f): 8:48pm On Feb 16, 2022
I don tire to de teach them. The thing is that the country is full of insecure men. Every move of the women is interpreted wrongly. They just want a slave but don't want to admit it. They always want to bring women down. You can see it in all the comments here on Nairaland. Look at how they react to divorced women, single mothers and unmarried women. Even the rich unmarried women are called oloshos. Insecurities everywhere. Meanwhile, women don't see the men that way. Weather he is single father, divorced or unmarried regardless of his age,he is still seen as every other Man.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Police Storms Hoodlums Even As Wrong Information Was Given / Secrets Behind The Arrest Of Zinoleesky And Mohbad See Why NDLEA Arrested Them / Ndlea Gives Reasons For Zinoleesky And Mohbad Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.