Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,562 members, 7,850,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

South East Killings: 11 Northerners Killed At Kara Market In Abia State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Killings: 11 Northerners Killed At Kara Market In Abia State (1884 Views)

IPOB Denies Involvement In South-East Killings, Chides Bandits / Defend Yourselves, 500 Northerners Killed Within A Month In 4 States — CNG / South-East Killings: We Are Hiding Our Faces In Shame, Says Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Killings: 11 Northerners Killed At Kara Market In Abia State by Proudlyomonna: 8:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
Invictuse:
I love this submission when the northerners retaliate with killing 100 igbos in the northern region I swear if I hear vem instead of blaming same govt I will tear you father a dirty resounding slap

Them no fit.
You do the calculation.
1 Igbo to 7 Northerner�
Seems you should be taught the impact of terrorist attacks in the North.
The Igbos there are already coming back home or relocating to other places while their people keep flooding Igboland due to the excessive terrorist activities.
I am sure they don't want to go back to their angry boko and Iswap plus bandits brothers.
Re: South East Killings: 11 Northerners Killed At Kara Market In Abia State by Proudlyomonna: 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
ipobcannibals:
You say I should free Igbo leaders but they brought this upon themselves when they went and asked the president to release that hunchback. They could have just condemned evil, especially the killings of security personnel and made a world wide press conference and distance the Igbo nation from the Ipob/ESN terrorist organization.

They condemned the killings in all their meetings.
They rejected the ipob/militia, which is why the ipob militia are being attacked.
They on different occasions voiced out and told the world that mnk and is ipob are on their own.
But true leaders don't just flog they draw their own closer after flogging, making a plea for mnk is something they should be applauded for.
I don't like them,infact I pin them as the major play makers in the trouble Igboland is facing,but with this ipob issue and the ugm issue they did their best in maintaining their stand against it.
Biko let the security force prove themselves worthy of being trusted by going after this people bringing problems into Igboland be it ipob or whosoever.
It's their job they signed up for this.
Re: South East Killings: 11 Northerners Killed At Kara Market In Abia State by ipobcannibals: 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

They condemned the killings in all their meetings.
They rejected the ipob/militia, which is why the ipob militia are being attacked.
They on different occasions voiced out and told the world that mnk and is ipob are on their own.
But true leaders don't just flog they draw their own closer after flogging, making a plea for mnk is something they should be applauded for.
I don't like them,infact I pin them as the major play makers in the trouble Igboland is facing,but with this ipob issue and the ugm issue they did their best in maintaining their stand against it.
Biko let the security force prove themselves worthy of being trusted by going after this people bringing problems into Igboland be it ipob or whosoever.
It's their job they signed up for this.
Every security around the world is localized, i.e, it takes the cooperation of local citizens with the security forces to solve most crimes. Any society that fails to cooperate with law enforcement in an overwhelmingly fashion is bound to be riddled with insecurity.
The people of SE have failed in seeing the security forces as a friend, rather they see them as foe. Ipob/esn knows this, that’s why they operate with impunity. This in turn has made law enforcement suspicious of most Igbo and this is not speaking well for Ndigbo. The leadership must be forceful in condemning Ipob/ESN and their hunchback leader, cownu.
Re: South East Killings: 11 Northerners Killed At Kara Market In Abia State by ipobcannibals: 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
mrvitalis:

Then conduct referendum shut IPOB up once and for all
Bingo! If you want a lefelendum, you need to tell your biaflan senator abaribe to table it on the floor of the senate, and if you have enough vote, then you get the lefelendum. Failure to follow this due process, will lead to your demise and you will be used as burnt offerings to the gods on the land. Capish?
Re: South East Killings: 11 Northerners Killed At Kara Market In Abia State by Proudlyomonna: 11:51pm On Feb 16, 2022
ipobcannibals:
Every security around the world is localized, i.e, it takes the cooperation of local citizens with the security forces to solve most crimes. Any society that fails to cooperate with law enforcement in an overwhelmingly fashion is bound to be riddled with insecurity.
The people of SE have failed in seeing the security forces as a friend, rather they see them as foe. Ipob/esn knows this, that’s why they operate with impunity. This in turn has made law enforcement suspicious of most Igbo and this is not speaking well for Ndigbo. The leadership must be forceful in condemning Ipob/ESN and their hunchback leader, cownu.

They have always condemned the excesses of mnk and his ipob.
They rejected the Esn hence you see them being constantly raided by the security.
Don't try to make an excuse for the failures of our security system, everyone knows that the trust issue between the police and the people is not an Igbo thing,it occurs everywhere and it's bcus the police have been constantly involved in senseless brutality against the innocent people.
Bro in terms of intelligence gathering what we have as a security force is joke.
The little success they have made have been tips from the people,I was swindled off 350k by the police bcus they picked up two of my boys and tagged them ipob!�
They should get serious and go after the people they are looking for.
This Country na big joke e don tire many people na pretend and package people just dey package.�
Re: South East Killings: 11 Northerners Killed At Kara Market In Abia State by thinksense: 11:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
Pls we're is miyetti Allah. You must revenge. If govt failed to take action

(1) (2) (Reply)

To The Slaves Praying For Ukraine,hope You Know They Are One Of The Most Racist / Biodun Oyebanji: 10 Things To Know About Ekiti Governor-elect / 2023: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy – Ganduje Channels Television

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.