Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

To The Slaves Praying For Ukraine,hope You Know They Are One Of The Most Racist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To The Slaves Praying For Ukraine,hope You Know They Are One Of The Most Racist (1868 Views)

Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine / The Ika And Not The Igbos Were The ****(slaves) / Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Slaves Praying For Ukraine,hope You Know They Are One Of The Most Racist by shogsman(m): 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ukrainians are not allowing Nigerians to live the war zone,they have refused evacuation for every black individual including black children and women,some of them that worked days to get to Poland that borders Ukraine has being refused entry there too, with some of them beaten and threatened with gun all because of the color of Thier skin.
Once again Nigerians have shown me why they are still
backwards and still slaves in Thier own skin,to the unintelligent stupid Nigerian slaves supporting Ukraine and it's NATO alliances I hope you know every single NATO countries have invaded and colonized your continent,killed millions of your people,raped and murdered your ancestral mothers and till this very day are looting your country and they are the reason you didn't get an headstart in life like a normal person.this same NATO that are fighting Russia with sanctions has refused to lift a finger against USA who had invaded Syria,Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Palestine and about a dozen other countries and killed millions of people over the decades

The Russia you're praying against is one of the only countries that stood with Gaddafi when the west and NATO decided to kill him off for nothing,the same Russia has never invaded a single nation in Africa or force Thier religion, language or ethnic beliefs on Us, infact they are include African countries in some of their nationa alliance.the same Russia opened it's borders to hundred of thousands slaves fleeing america In the 1930s.
But understandable most Nigerians are slaves to anything white,most of them would happily die for the white man and refused to do anything for Thier own country.
If you are one of this people the slavery and marginalization of your forefathers was for nothing and you should be ashamed

8 Likes

Re: To The Slaves Praying For Ukraine,hope You Know They Are One Of The Most Racist by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
Gadaffi the criminal who raped women.. sponsored terrorism in the 80's.. murdered and hanged people in public is what you are praising? undecided
You Africans really praise and worship corruption and corrupt leaders..no wonder your country is the way it is today..
Are blacks not racist too..how long are they gonna keep preaching the same thing to you concerning the border issue..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To The Slaves Praying For Ukraine,hope You Know They Are One Of The Most Racist by shogsman(m): 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
---

Re: To The Slaves Praying For Ukraine,hope You Know They Are One Of The Most Racist by Deffjam: 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
Propaganda again

Keep shut if you have nothing ........racism is everywhere,it's just the same thing as tribalism........both of which you can never eradicate.

3 Likes

Re: To The Slaves Praying For Ukraine,hope You Know They Are One Of The Most Racist by shogsman(m): 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2022
Keep actively slaving for your colonial masters.
The china idiots on this platform criticize has spent and invested more money into this continent than the whole of Europe and america combined
Re: To The Slaves Praying For Ukraine,hope You Know They Are One Of The Most Racist by shogsman(m): 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2022
Deffjam:
Propaganda again

Keep shut if you have nothing ........racism is everywhere,it's just the same thing as tribalism........both of which you can never eradicate.
Typical slave , I've Been waiting for you,here is a Link of UKRAINE turning your countrymen, children and women away because of Thier color
https://youtube.com/shorts/XWZcxDgOJDg?feature=share

1 Like

Re: To The Slaves Praying For Ukraine,hope You Know They Are One Of The Most Racist by shogsman(m): 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Gadaffi the criminal who raped women.. sponsored terrorism in the 80's.. murdered and hanged people in public is what you are praising? undecided
You Africans really praise and worship corruption and corrupt leaders..no wonder your country is the way it is today..
Are blacks not racist too..how long are they gonna keep preaching the same thing to you concerning the border issue..
Everyone knows how demented you are,and if you think anyone takes you serious you're even more du*b than I think,get off my thread

2 Likes

Re: To The Slaves Praying For Ukraine,hope You Know They Are One Of The Most Racist by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
shogsman:

Everyone knows how demented you are,and if you think anyone takes you serious you're even more du*b than I think,get off my thread
Haha...there are evidence for this tho.. grin
Ain't sorry if I hurt you but at least people are getting to know the truth.. cheesy
That gadaffi was a cold blood murderer..

1 Like

Re: To The Slaves Praying For Ukraine,hope You Know They Are One Of The Most Racist by shogsman(m): 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
Actively waiting for slaves to come and support Thier masters once again,the same slaves putting up Ukraine flag on Thier bio but ignore Somalia that has been in war for ever now

1 Like

Re: To The Slaves Praying For Ukraine,hope You Know They Are One Of The Most Racist by shogsman(m): 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
One of the hundreds of harrowing experience Africans has Been facing in the hands of Ukrainians
Re: To The Slaves Praying For Ukraine,hope You Know They Are One Of The Most Racist by FaceTanke: 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
E get how this war be

No be like the war wey we know before
Re: To The Slaves Praying For Ukraine,hope You Know They Are One Of The Most Racist by shogsman(m): 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
I understand that the IQ of most nairalanders is not very high because of how easy it is to sign up, but I don't believe anyone can be so dumb they don't recognize and acknowledge Racism over Thier countrymen.
The level of slavery I see on This platform is more than disgusting and they are making fun of y'all around the world
https://twitter.com/Krysty_Ann/status/1497795467337478144?t=D38Z2oSlhWgoUF-kKt55XA&s=19

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To The Slaves Praying For Ukraine,hope You Know They Are One Of The Most Racist by KaideeGee(m): 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
And so it was, when Moses held up his hand, that Israel prevailed; and when he let down his hand, Amalek prevailed. But Moses’ hands became heavy; so they took a stone and put it under him, and he sat on it. And Aaron and Hur supported his hands, one on one side, and the other on the other side; and his hands were steady until the going down of the sun.
Exodus 17:11‭-‬12 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/exo.17.11-12.NKJV

Let's Pray,
Heavenly Father thank You for all things, for all You are, for all You have done. Be glorified.
Dear God, we repent and apologize for all our shortcomings, all our misdeeds all our sins, please have mercy on us, forgive us, cleanse us and sanctify us unto Yourself. Amen.
Father, please even as we give attention to Your Word today, we ask that You give us deep insight, deep understanding and cause us to put Your Word into effect to Your glory. Thank You for it is done. We pray in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Dear Followers of Christ,
There are times God gives us humanly impossible tasks not to spite us but to teach us the value of teamwork.
Yes, Moses was a capable leader, but no matter how capable, He was just one man. Without Aaron, Joshua, the Elders of Israel, and even his opposition. The Story of the Exodus would have changed drastically.
No matter how great you are, there are some points in your life, some tasks to undertake that you can't do without helpers.
It is my prayer that God sends helpers to each and everyone of us at due time.
Peace...

1 Like

Re: To The Slaves Praying For Ukraine,hope You Know They Are One Of The Most Racist by ivolt: 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
I can feel your tears via the repeated ranting.
Since racism is the criteria for determining who to support in an
invasion.
Why are you supporting Putin who run an equally racist country?
How about your darling China, why aren't you worried about their racism?
Re: To The Slaves Praying For Ukraine,hope You Know They Are One Of The Most Racist by babasolution: 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2022
What fellow blacks have done to their own people is worse than what any white did,do you know that blacks fought the colonial war for the whites,majority of foot soldiers that fought the colonial wars were blacks
Re: To The Slaves Praying For Ukraine,hope You Know They Are One Of The Most Racist by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
which planet are you from.Gadaffi was the best thing that happened to Libya. Go check the statistics before, during his presidency and now.What america did to Libya is dis-service to Africa. The present insecurity is most west Africa is as a result of fall of Libya.Is obvious you are not from Nigeria and not black.And if you are from Ukraine,your weeping is just starting. Tell your puppet president to go borrow some sense to avert the killing of his people and distruction of his country.The world will never go for third world war because of Ukraine.The world will only sacrifice them as prize for global peace and avert nuclear war.

2 Likes

Re: To The Slaves Praying For Ukraine,hope You Know They Are One Of The Most Racist by shogsman(m): 6:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
ivolt:
I can feel your tears via the repeated ranting.
Since racism is the criteria for determining who to support in an
invasion.
Why are you supporting Putin who run an equally racist country?
How about your darling China, why aren't you worried about their racism?

Like I Said earlier you people have a relatively Lower IQ compared to the rest of the country and your dignity and self worth is non existent,your slave forefathers be shaking Thier head and crying over you lot,back to your question did Russia and China colonized your country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To The Slaves Praying For Ukraine,hope You Know They Are One Of The Most Racist by babasolution: 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
shogsman:

Like I Said earlier you people have a relatively Lower IQ compared to the rest of the country and your dignity and self worth is non existent,your slave forefathers be shaking Thier head and crying over you lot,back to your question did Russia and China colonized your country?

Russia and China did not,not because they didn't want to,but because they couldn't, only the West were able to colonize
Re: To The Slaves Praying For Ukraine,hope You Know They Are One Of The Most Racist by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
Biafran4life:
which planet are you from.Gadaffi was the best thing that happened to Libya. Go check the statistics before, during his presidency and now.What america did to Libya is dis-service to Africa. The present insecurity is most west Africa is as a result of fall of Libya.Is obvious you are not from Nigeria and not black.And if you are from Ukraine,your weeping is just starting. Tell your puppet president to go borrow some sense to avert the killing of his people and distruction of his country.The world will never go for third world war because of Ukraine.The world will only sacrifice them as prize for global peace and avert nuclear war.
Did he rape women or not?
Did he murder others in cold blood or not?
Did he have hands in terrorism or not?
Keep supporting evil..
Re: To The Slaves Praying For Ukraine,hope You Know They Are One Of The Most Racist by shogsman(m): 6:46pm On Feb 27, 2022
babasolution:

Russia and China did not,not because they didn't want to,but because they couldn't, only the West were able to colonize
Please if you're not intelligent enough or know about history don't quote me, you're telling me the Soviet union which was more powerful than Europe combined at some point couldn't colonize Africa but the likes of Portugal and Belgium could, don't quote me if you don't know what you're talking about please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Slaves Praying For Ukraine,hope You Know They Are One Of The Most Racist by babasolution: 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
[quote author=shogsman post=110606001]
Please if you're not intelligent enough or know about history don't quote me, you're telling me the Soviet union which was more powerful than Europe combined at some point couldn't colonize Africa but the likes of Portugal and Belgium could, don't quote me if you don't know what you're talking about please [/quo

U don't know history,there was no Soviet union during the time of colonisation, Russia was under a tsar and Russia was poor and weak

2 Likes

Re: To The Slaves Praying For Ukraine,hope You Know They Are One Of The Most Racist by tito44: 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
shogsman:

Typical slave , I've Been waiting for you,here is a Link of UKRAINE turning your countrymen, children and women away because of Thier color

Quiet there. Should we also show you the links of black men killing black men even here in Nigeria?? Ukrainians haven't even done quarter of what Nigerians do to their fellow Nigerians, so shut it
Re: To The Slaves Praying For Ukraine,hope You Know They Are One Of The Most Racist by babasolution: 7:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
Biafran4life:

Lybian people killed their own leader,what happened to lybia was what happened during the endsars,the lybian people wanted ghafdaffi out,the USA only supported the campaign
Re: To The Slaves Praying For Ukraine,hope You Know They Are One Of The Most Racist by shogsman(m): 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
babasolution:

Lybian people killed their own leader
You're one of the reasons I don't frequent this forum often again,how are you this unintelligent and still out here running your damn mouth,you don't know anything and you're still here derailing the thread
Re: To The Slaves Praying For Ukraine,hope You Know They Are One Of The Most Racist by shogsman(m): 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
tito44:

Quiet there. Should we also show you the links of black men killing black men even here in Nigeria?? Ukrainians haven't even done quarter of what Nigerians do to their fellow Nigerians, so shut it
Less I forget this thread isn't for individual with an inferior Brain capacity like yourself, don't quote me again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To The Slaves Praying For Ukraine,hope You Know They Are One Of The Most Racist by babasolution: 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
shogsman:

You're one of the reasons I don't frequent this forum often again,how are you this unintelligent and still out here running your damn mouth,you don't know anything and you're still here derailing the thread

Ghaddaffi was killed following the Arab spring,the lybian people wanted ghaddaffi to step down, he refused,he opened fire on tge people,the military were killing the lybians like the during endsars,the USA waded in,supported the protesters that wanted ghaddaffi out,eventually he was killed ,the lybian people have to be blamed for killing ghaddaffi,the USA cudnt kill him for decades until they had support from lybians
Re: To The Slaves Praying For Ukraine,hope You Know They Are One Of The Most Racist by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Did he rape women or not?
Did he murder others in cold blood or not?
Did he have hands in terrorism or not?
Keep supporting evil..
What both bush did in history is nothing compared to what gadaffi did.The truth is that his country was better with him.It is unfortunate they are realizing it late.America went and distroyed a prosperous country that had good indices in all sector of life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Slaves Praying For Ukraine,hope You Know They Are One Of The Most Racist by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
Biafran4life:
What both bush did in history is nothing compared to what gadaffi did.The truth is that his country was better with him.It is unfortunate they are realizing it late.America went and distroyed a prosperous country that had good indices in all sector of life
You didn't answer my question tho..
Re: To The Slaves Praying For Ukraine,hope You Know They Are One Of The Most Racist by jmoore(m): 7:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
And you think colonization only happened in Africa?

Better go to Google and educate yourself. Russia colonized many territories in central Asia.
Re: To The Slaves Praying For Ukraine,hope You Know They Are One Of The Most Racist by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You didn't answer my question tho..
You have nothing to prove it beyond hear say and American propaganda therefore you can't be 100 percent correct.And just like both bush have cases against humanity to answer.If Nigeria as country is getting what Libya enjoyed during gadaffi presidency.we will be on the street celebrating our government

1 Like

Re: To The Slaves Praying For Ukraine,hope You Know They Are One Of The Most Racist by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
Biafran4life:
You have nothing to prove it beyond hear say and American propaganda therefore you can't be 100 percent correct.And just like both bush have cases against humanity to answer.If Nigeria as country is getting what Libya enjoyed during gadaffi presidency.we will be on the street celebrating our government
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Atiku Pick Okowa that will Break The Nzeogwu Spell thereby Uniting AlaIgbo / Peter Obi : We Will Turn Northern Nigeria's Vast Farmlands Into The Next Oil. / Why Deji Adeyanju Is Angry With Peter Obi's Candidacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.