Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Proposed Ammendements To APC Constitution - War Against Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proposed Ammendements To APC Constitution - War Against Tinubu (1115 Views)

Asiwaju Delegates Reject Proposed Amendment To APC Constitution / Abiodun, Oyetola, Akeredolu Call For The Re-Evaluation Of APC Constitution / APC constitution in the Absence of National chairman of the party. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proposed Ammendements To APC Constitution - War Against Tinubu by Alajiki(m): 7:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has just published its proposed amendments to its constitution via its Twitter handle.

A look at one of the ammendments wherein members of state houses of assembly are allowed to henceforth participate in the national convention is seen as governors' attempt at whittling down the influence of the national leader of the party, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, who is also aspiring to contest the 2023 presidential election.

Source: https://twitter.com/OfficialAPCNg/status/1493935170239537158?t=YStaQz8PbTVmVGrAo_6ceQ&s=08

Re: Proposed Ammendements To APC Constitution - War Against Tinubu by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2022
Tinu-thief fans will be like " what the f**k".gladly waiting to see Tinubu failure in the primary election. someone should not tag me Ipob or Atiku fan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proposed Ammendements To APC Constitution - War Against Tinubu by IgweOfNnewi: 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ok
Re: Proposed Ammendements To APC Constitution - War Against Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2022
Does it mean you people cannot think of any other thing except Tinubu?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proposed Ammendements To APC Constitution - War Against Tinubu by madridguy(m): 7:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I laugh in 7 places. I hope tomorrow some aggrieved member of the party won't be shouting, screaming, wailing and crying how Jagaban connived with PMB to amend the party constitution to his favor.

4 Likes

Re: Proposed Ammendements To APC Constitution - War Against Tinubu by AbijaJ: 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
Na wah. Na everything that happens in APC una dey link to Tinubu.. Why? Is he the only one vying for the APC ticket?

7 Likes

Re: Proposed Ammendements To APC Constitution - War Against Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
This is victory for Tinubu already since majority of APC governors are on his side. Just last week, some folks celebrated the proposed amendment to remove federal and state lawmakers from the list of APC convention delegates because they think most of them are Tinubu supporters. Today, they want to twist the plot to mean allowing state lawmakers to vote at the convention is “war against Tinubu”. These clowns just can’t decide where to stand in their hatred against Tinubu. Baba just they give them confuse them like chameleon.

7 Likes

Re: Proposed Ammendements To APC Constitution - War Against Tinubu by Penguin2: 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
Anything that is against Tinubu is music to my ear.
Re: Proposed Ammendements To APC Constitution - War Against Tinubu by Macphenson: 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2022
seunmsg:
This is victory for Tinubu already since majority of APC governors are on his side. Just last week, some folks celebrated the proposed amendment to remove federal and state lawmakers from the list of APC convention delegates because they think most of them are Tinubu supporters. Today, they want to twist the plot to mean allowing state lawmakers to vote at the convention is “war against Tinubu”. These clowns just can’t decide where to stand in their hatred against Tinubu. Baba just they give them confuse them like chameleon.

Joseph the dreamer, keep dreaming. which majority of governors?

E go shock una

3 Likes

Re: Proposed Ammendements To APC Constitution - War Against Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2022
How is this about Tinubu? I never knew hatred for someone can make people brain dead. Last week they said removing the law makers was against Tinubu,now adding the lawmakers is against Tinubu. Dem swear for una? Mk una no go run mad oooo
Una go dey alright las las. I think this is sweet for democracy and interesting too.

Many aspirant no get state assembly members eg.... Amaechi, okorocha, Uzor kalu, Osinbajo.

This is advantage Umahi, Tinubu, Yahaya Bello.

1 Like

Re: Proposed Ammendements To APC Constitution - War Against Tinubu by Spandau: 10:18pm On Feb 16, 2022
seunmsg:

Omo baba toletole. Chameleon Wetin? Chameleon de piss for body? grin As the heaven is far from the earth so is Tinubu's presidency is far from grasp. grin
Re: Proposed Ammendements To APC Constitution - War Against Tinubu by Spandau: 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2022
Macphenson:

Joesepg the dreamer, keep dreaming. whic majority of governors?

E go shock una

You dignify this fink by likening him to Joseph. He is far from the that. Just leave him to his nightmares about Tinubu becoming president. He's not worth it.
Re: Proposed Ammendements To APC Constitution - War Against Tinubu by fyneguy: 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2022
Penguin2:
Anything that is against Tinubu is music to my ear.

Lol I laugh.

This amendment means Tinubu has won. If you don't Gerrit, forget abourrit
grin
Re: Proposed Ammendements To APC Constitution - War Against Tinubu by JAMO84: 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
One minute Tinubu is finished

Next minute Tinubu has so much power, the party had to amend their Constitution just to stop him.

You Wailing losers need to stick to one narrative. Stop confusing thunder.
Re: Proposed Ammendements To APC Constitution - War Against Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2022
seunmsg:

You Sabi lie to make yourself happy

The people in the know already said it's a war against Tinubu and here you are spewing what's not

Why do you people like to lie to deceive people ?

You even said many governors are on Tinubu side and I laugh you in Swahili

Your eye go clear maybe by then it's already late ... I will be here to mock Tinubu like I always do

(1) (Reply)

The 9 Ways The Cabal Destroyed Tinubu's Political Ambition / Which Apc Presidential Aspirant Have Visited The Se...why The Hatred for tinubu? / Only APC Can Guarantee SE Political Inclusion As Atiku Picks Wike For VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.