Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Woman Kicked Out Of Vatican Over Sexy Outfit Says She Will Stop Being Catholic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Kicked Out Of Vatican Over Sexy Outfit Says She Will Stop Being Catholic (716 Views)

Man Kicked Out Of Anglican Church In Warri For 'Not Paying Tithe, Dressing Well' / Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess / Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Kicked Out Of Vatican Over Sexy Outfit Says She Will Stop Being Catholic by naija4life247: 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
An influencer who claimed she was thrown out of the Vatican for being "too sexy" has vowed to give up Catholicism because of how she was treated.

Juju Vieira, who is originally from Brazil, was on a trip to Saint Peter's Basilica at the heart of the holy city during a trip to Rome in January.

The model, who was wearing a fitted dress and long boots during her visit, claims that while there she was told she was not dressed properly and asked to leave.

Since then Juju, who is baptised and was raised in a strict Christian home and regularly attended mass, claims she has been persecuted by trolls online, who are sending hateful message.

“I met the lack of God in the hearts of people who call themselves Catholic in the worst possible way,” she said.

"They found out my number and I even received threats. I don’t identify with that kind of religious conduct.”

According to the Instagram star, who has 30,200 followers, the verbal attacks are mostly coming from the most orthodox part of the community.

As a result of what happened at the Vatican and the resulting abuse, she has now decided to give up her faith and explore other religions.

“I want to be who I am, dress the way I want, sexy or not,” she said.

"I want to know other religions, today I identify more with spiritism”.

The Vatican has a strict dress code for both men and women, which involves covering shoulders and knees.

The website states: “Women are not permitted to wear sleeveless tops, crop tops, or tight shirts. Shoulders should be covered, and if wearing a skirt or dress, it must cover the knees.

“It is usually a good idea for women to bring a shawl and a pair of leggings when visiting during the colder months, as well as a light jacket that can be rolled up into a pleasingly tiny bag.”

1 Like

Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Vatican Over Sexy Outfit Says She Will Stop Being Catholic by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
All religion, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Vatican Over Sexy Outfit Says She Will Stop Being Catholic by naija4life247: 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2022
Wisesaying001:
All religion, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry.

Is that why Oloshos should try to pollute religious institutions? If she tries this in Iran, she will be nowhere now.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Vatican Over Sexy Outfit Says She Will Stop Being Catholic by MJBOLT: 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
The lady is at fault here,she should have dressed in a respectable manner,now she's trying to act as a victim,when she's the culprit.
If she wants to dress like a hoe,let her do it in places that support such.

Wisesaying001:

3 Likes

Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Vatican Over Sexy Outfit Says She Will Stop Being Catholic by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
MJBOLT:
The lady is at fault here,she should have dressed in a respectable manner,now she's trying to act as a victim,when she's the culprit.
If she wants to dress like a hoe,let her do it in places that support such.

Hmm... shocked

Never expected MJBOLT to speak sense like this.

More of that wherever that came from.
Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Vatican Over Sexy Outfit Says She Will Stop Being Catholic by smartasuen(m): 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
Was she just kicked out?
She ought to have been flung out as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kicked Out Of Vatican Over Sexy Outfit Says She Will Stop Being Catholic by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:28pm On Feb 16, 2022
Is it a coincidence that her name is Juju?

Well, not trying to condemn her, but instead of trying to leave her religion seeking another, let her repent and go and sin no more otherwise her sins itself would condemn her at the end.

God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Even The Atheists Who Don’t Believe In God Are Created In His Image / Stop using lantern in churches & Prayer houses / Who Know Alfas Should Verify This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.