Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus (50235 Views)

400 Pakistani Muslim Men Rape A Woman As Punishment For Not Wearing Hijab / Former Herbalist Is Confronted, Renounces Fetish Practices, Surrenders To Jesus. / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus

Pakistan (MNN) — In Pakistan, a 17-year-old boy led his entire tribe to follow Jesus.

*Rehan worked as a waiter at a roadside restaurant. He often worked 12-hour days, trying to scrape together enough money to feed his family.

One day, a truck driver and FMI partner began visiting the restaurant. Over time, Rehan noticed how well the man, Safdar, treated him and asked him why. Nehemiah with FMI tells the story. “Rehan said, ‘How is your attitude towards a waiter so gentle? Have you joined some other sect than Islam?’ Safdar gave him an audio Bible. Rehan took it home and began listening. Then Safdar suggested Rehan take off from his work and spend time together to answer his queries and questions at the FMI Discipleship center.”

Rehan realized how much Jesus loves him, and he was baptized a couple of months ago. He didn’t stop there though, he gathered his family together and told them as well. His parents were moved by the message, but still feared backlash from the tribal leaders. Nehemiah says when someone in Pakistan starts following Jesus, they often face persecution from their tribe and family.

Sharing with the tribe Nehemiah says he invited three FMI partners to help him share the Gospel with the tribe. “One evening, he gathered all the tribe’s members under one big tent. First, Rehan showed a movie about Jesus. Then an FMI partner shared a 15-minute devotion about new hope in Christ. That day, a 17-year-old-boy led his whole tribe to the Lord Jesus Christ. They quit their regular practice of offering Muslim prayers.”

Praise God for this tribe of about 60 people, and ask Him to strengthen them.

Pray the story of Rehan and his tribe would not be an isolated one. Nehemiah says, “Pray for the partners and shepherds who are serving with FMI. May the Lord bless them and give them more courage and wisdom.”

Source: https://www.mnnonline.org/news/17-year-old-pakistani-boy-leads-entire-tribe-to-jesus/

313 Likes 47 Shares

Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
Acts 2:17-21 (KJV)

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

This prophecy is being fulfilled right before our very eyes.

God is going to raise a lot of young men and women upon whom He'd put His Spirit and use to do great and mighty things, and to draw all men to Himself in these last days.

God bless.

269 Likes 32 Shares

Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by smartasuen(m): 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
Hallelujah to Jesus forever!!!!!!!!

355 Likes 31 Shares

Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2022
@Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by MufasaLion: 8:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
I'm leading my tribe to Mars. Now, that's heavenly.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by Haakeem(m): 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
This made my fate more stronger in my religion.

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
They have seen the light - The light of God.

The entrance of the word of God (Jesus Christ) giveth light, so happy for them. smiley smiley

249 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by Myzubby(m): 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2022
HALLELUYA TO JESUS BIG WIN

133 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by Corrections: 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2022
Praise the lord!!

107 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by ABIODUN105(m): 9:18pm On Feb 16, 2022
Thank you jesus christ of nazareth and God strengthen there faith thereby turning many into christ.

106 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by RagnarLothbrok: 10:28pm On Feb 16, 2022
Glory to God in the highest!!!

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by Righteousness2(m): 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
There is Nothing more important to the soul and sanity of man, than the Gospel of JESUS Christ.

There is no other way through which humanity will be Saved from Hell and Destruction.
JESUS CHRIST is the Savior of the World.

181 Likes 25 Shares

Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by illicit(m): 7:33am On Feb 17, 2022
They should expect a visit soon

shocked

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by Jokerman(m): 8:27am On Feb 17, 2022
Wow.... Glory to God....

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 17, 2022
Praise God

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2022
illicit:
They should expect a visit soon

shocked
Yeah God is already there with them.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by illicit(m): 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Yeah God is already there with them.

U better advise them to build trenches and get more AK 47s

Because a storm is coming

I am not a false prophet but this I have seen

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:14pm On Feb 17, 2022
illicit:

U better advise them build trenches and get more AK 47s

Yeah just like the disciples of Jesus did against the full might of the Roman empire who failed to stop them...

If God be for them, who can be against them..

They're much safer with God than you think...

So you should be more worried about yourself than them because God's got them covered but whose got your back?

81 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by illicit(m): 12:15pm On Feb 17, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Yeah just like the disciples of Jesus did against the full might of the Roman empire who failed to stop them...

So you should be more worried about yourself than them because God's got them covered but whose got your back?

No not like the disciples

Like the Maccabees

Even Peter had a knife

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2022
illicit:

No not like the disciples

Like the Maccabees
What has following Jesus got to do with the Maccabees?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by illicit(m): 12:28pm On Feb 17, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
What has following Jesus got to do with the Maccabees?
You mean what has a biblical character got to do with following Christ

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:38pm On Feb 17, 2022
illicit:

You mean what has a biblical character got to do with following Christ
You don't know what it means to follow Christ?

This tribe follows Christ just as the disciples of Christ did, but who did the Maccabees follow?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by Ola17: 5:42am On Feb 18, 2022
1:What is the name of the boy?
2:What are the names of his parents?
3:What is the name of his tribe?
4:Which part of Pakistan did this happen?
5:When did this happen?
As usual, there’s no any independently verifiable information included in the bogus story.

Verdict: this is obviously a fake news concocted by FMI to get more donations from their sheeples.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:20am On Feb 20, 2022
Ola17:
As usual, there’s no any independently verifiable information included in the bogus story.

Verdict: this is obviously a fake news concocted by FMI to get more donations from their sheeples.

Have you contacted the FMI to get this info and didn't get it from them before coming to this conclusion?

It's obvious your hasty conclusion is driven by your anti-God sentiments not whether the story is true or not.

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by leofab(f): 8:52am On Feb 20, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

everybody associated with him
Died a horrible death just like him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:09am On Feb 20, 2022
leofab:
everybody associated with him
Died a horrible death just like him.
Of course, death to you means life to those of us associated with him, while life to you means death to us, so you're making sense.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by Buliwyf: 9:38am On Feb 20, 2022
Ola17:

You already know these liars. They will never give any verifiable information. Only wild claims. So a Pakistani boy managed to convert every single member of his tribe barring none. You mean not even one person disagreed or doubted him?

Christians are always lying. This is not different from those fake miracles we read about on Facebook that happened in some random Muslim village with no name. cheesy cheesy

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by Ola17: 10:03am On Feb 20, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Have you contacted the FMI to get these info and didn't get it before coming to this conclusion?

It's obvious your hasty conclusion is driven by your anti-God sentiments not whether the story is true or not.

If they wanted to be believed by anyone with common sense, they’d include some or all of those rudimentary information I listed in my earlier comment as they are naturally the characteristics of a true story. I’m not the target audience of such poorly written fiction.

I can’t possibly be anti-God, I’m instead anti exploitation, deceit and financial profligacy by those who are supposed to be the bastion of moral uprightness.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by ATEAMS: 10:29am On Feb 20, 2022
By his grace

2 Likes

Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by AkinOO0: 10:29am On Feb 20, 2022
God is great

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. / Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix / RCCG Establishes One Hallelujah Records Label, Headed By Leke Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.