Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,963 members, 7,952,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:47 AM

17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus (50600 Views)

400 Pakistani Muslim Men Rape A Woman As Punishment For Not Wearing Hijab / Former Herbalist Is Confronted, Renounces Fetish Practices, Surrenders To Jesus. / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by naijadrivablog: 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
If only we read our Holy Books, you would know why our Brothers from other faith were told come to us for knowledge.

Most of us just follow what we are told.
Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by omoluka: 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus

Source: https://www.mnnonline.org/news/17-year-old-pakistani-boy-leads-entire-tribe-to-jesus/
Isis ,Alqueda and Taliban are coming oo .
Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by ifeanyiclement: 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
I always prayed those in darkness should see the light. Jesus said: I am the way, the truth and the life. If those in Islamic countries sees the light of Christ there will be less violence in the world
Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by GardenOfGod(m): 12:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
May the Spirit of Christ shield them from the backslash of Islamic terrorists who might want to frustrate their new found hope.
Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by ufotunang: 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
Hallelujah...the Lord is good...praise the Lord
Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
Glory to Jesus.
Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by damosky12(m): 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
Buliwyf:

You are not very bright. The burden of proof is on the one who doesn't believe the claim? The quality of Christians these days is just getting poorer. Logic and intelligence seems to be an antithesis to the modern Christian.

Lol. Simple Google will save you even if you didn't go to a good school.

The burden of proof is on the one alleging the story to be false. It can't be on the one who told the story. It's on you who is contending the veracity of the story.

It's lugubrious that you quickly assumed you are intelligent. It seems you live in a world of your own - a world of delusions that revolve around you.

The person who told the story hasn't even passed the first candle test by stating the location or tribe that this happened to so it can be independently verified. It is me you want to hand the burden of proof to. Chai cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anyone with some level of intelligence cum sensitivity would know that a story like this is told to protect the identity of the parties involved. Pakistan is an Islam-dominated, Christian-intolerant place.

If you are concerned about its veracity, come with something lucid to prove it didn't happen... It's a story - a experimental recollection of an event.
Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by Blesse222alfas: 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
Hey

Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by Oyin2212(m): 12:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
Lemme get something right, you'll all celebrate on a Christian thread with no profanity but let's say this news was in the reverse and the boy lead them from Christianity to Islam, you'll all start cursing and abusing us.

That's stupid hypocrisy. Try to change.

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by Buliwyf: 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
damosky12:

Lol. Simple Google will save you even if you didn't go to a good school.

The burden of proof is on the one alleging the story to be false. It can't be on the one who told the story. It's on you who is contending the veracity of the story.

It's lugubrious that you quickly assumed you are intelligent. It seems you live in a world of your own - a world of delusions that revolve around you.

Anyone with some level of intelligence cum sensitivity would know that a story like this is told to protect the identity of the parties involved. Pakistan is an Islam-dominated, Christian-intolerant place.

If you are concerned about its veracity, come with something lucid to prove it didn't happen... It's a story - a experimental recollection of an event.

More dumb excuse. Read what you wrote and ask yourself if it made a modicum of sense whatsoever. You want me to prove a story wrong but you haven't provided the location or any basic verifiable evidence to start with that even makes your story true. Lol

Like I said you Christians are getting dumber by the day. And he is talking about Google now. So much foolishness in one post. Show me where on Google you saw that the burden of proof is on the person disputing the claim. Ignorant mugus everywhere cheesy
Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by illicit(m): 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
IamANigerianMan:

You meant Church goer, they are not christian
Are

Oh lest I forget Leah is not a christain

Ogbeni no one on Earth is safe

A CAN chairman was beheaded in the north
Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by Swallowurspit(m): 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2022

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by Allisgud: 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
Just 1 lesson to learn from this,not even the bible verses
Just niceness he got from that man change the whole story
Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by Allisgud: 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
Just 1 lesson to learn from this,not even the bible verses
Just niceness he got from that man change the whole story,the Christ like attitude,I which so many christian today can adopt same attitude
Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by Farid24224(m): 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
There's no oat to comment. Why

Because there won't be any opposite religion bigots here...

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by Ola17: 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
Tetehjewels:

Yes too cliché for you but when journalists or editors protect their sources by using different names for them and hiding their faces thus making it unverifiable based on details due to the sensitive nature of the report or fear of repercussions that might befall them, you believe it.

You surely lack ethics of any trade or profession

Alright.
Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by Panda7: 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
the problem of religion is false teaching, when the people are taught the truth of the father they will be in peace and harmony with God and people.

praise the Lord shocked
Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by Farid24224(m): 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2022
iykofias:
I need to be sure on something, is this the 17years old boy?

That man is 27 years jhor grin grin
Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by damosky12(m): 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2022
Buliwyf:

More dumb excuse. Read what you wrote and ask yourself if it made a modicum of sense whatsoever. You want me to prove a story wrong but you haven't provided the location or any basic verifiable evidence to start with that even makes your story true. Lol

Like I said you Christians are getting dumber by the day. And he is talking about Google now. So much foolishness in one post. cheesy

If you are serious, you have some data: Pakistan is the place. Rehan is the name of the boy. FMI is the organisation. The tribe is a tribe in Pakistan. Google, YouTube, and co. are there for you to exercise your meticulousness.

But, you are so smart you conclude a story is false simply because the location isn't in the story. But, in your world of delusion, it is the story teller and Christians that are foolish.

That you doubt the story or not doesn't disprove it. The church of Jesus Christ holds sway. The demonic project through Mohammad has failed. It's always a failure.
Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by Baatunde(m): 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Have you contacted the FMI to get these info and didn't get it from them before coming to this conclusion?

It's obvious your hasty conclusion is driven by your anti-God sentiments not whether the story is true or not.

Because it is not the first of fake information concocted by missionaries to spread their falsehood about. And I do understand the tactic is from their master and the real founder of Christianity, the self appointed Apostle Paul who said

New King James Version
For if the truth of God has increased through my lie to His glory, why am I also still judged as a sinner? Romans 3:7. with this strategy, the end justifies the means.... dont worry about my lies as long as the ministry is progressing. In any case what about thousand of others leaving Christianity in the western world? or those leaving Christianity for Islam even in Nigeria there, or even those leaving both religions to become atheist?
Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2022
illicit:

So in ur little mind baby

If Jewish state had failed or they had been massacred without Maccabees effort

Who would have even Joseph the carpenter, Mary the Virgin, Jesus of Nazareth

Think baby think

Did u fall from heaven, dont u have history

You lack the cranial capacity to understand the Bible. Did the Maccabees and their leader succeed in their struggle? The fact that you think a man and his marauders made the existence of Jesus possible is sickening to say the least. Were the Jews ruling their country when Jesus was born? What then was Judas Maccabee's victory?
Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by Bigchristo: 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

Source: https://www.mnnonline.org/news/17-year-old-pakistani-boy-leads-entire-tribe-to-jesus/
this is a good news

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
Thumbs up for him, I want to win many souls for Christ too.
Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
smartasuen:
Hallelujah to Jesus forever!!!!!!!!
What God cannot do does not exist. I love Jesus so much with ALL my heart.

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by Buliwyf: 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
damosky12:

If you are serious, you have some data: Pakistan is the place. Rehan is the name of the boy. FMI is the organisation. The tribe is a tribe in Pakistan. Google, YouTube, and co. are there for you to exercise your meticulousness.

But, you are so smart you conclude a story is false simply because the location isn't in the story. But, in your world of delusion, it is the story teller and Christians that are foolish.

That you doubt the story or not doesn't disprove it. The church of Jesus Christ holds sway. The demonic project through Mohammad has failed. It's always a failure.

Like I said you Christians are getting dumber by the day. Now I see why you are foaming in the mouth because you are assuming I am a Muslim. Lol clown. I will ask the same questions if I hear those foolish Muslim stories of babies born with mark saying Allah too.

Like I said you are not bright. I am telling you the story is definitely false because a whole tribe cannot be converted at once you daft imp. It will take generations for a tribe to be converted fully. Even the Muslims weren't able to convert tribes at once despite using the sword. It's not my fault you have a plaque in your brain making you unable to think well.

What does FMI mean? You haven't even told us but you want us to search the organisation when there are possibly dozens with that abbreviation. Na mumu dey worry you lol

Ogbeni Dundee, where in Google did you find that the burden of proof is on the person disputing a claim?

You people will just see unverifiable claims made by some shitty organisations to attract funding and donations and you will just believe it like that.

2 Likes

Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by Pimine: 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
illicit:

So the old testament is not part of the christain Bible

Your christain pastor doesn't use Jew texts to preach to u?

The ten commandments are not Jewish

What are u even saying
Aswearugaaad

Illicit you sef undecided. You dropped one bomb yesterday, now you're tryna drop another? The jews are a people who are free to belong to any religion just like other peoples of the world. He's telling you that those Maccabees who are obviously jews weren't followers of Christ unlike the disciples.

Do you love to argue just for the sake of it abi na so you be?
Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by YellowMayor(m): 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

Gullible tribe sad
Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by Patrick4891(m): 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

APOSTOLIC EXPERIENCE IN ACTS 2 GRACIOUSLY WITNESSED AGAIN IN OUR TIME.JESUS BE GLORIFIED FOREVER.

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by seguno2: 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

Is it not a crime to change religion in Pakistan??
Have you verified that?

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by tankoagaie: 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
they have lost it all
Re: 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus by Geeman2006: 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
See them, hypocrites forming true Christians. If it was the other religion , this thread would be reaching page 15, some would be foaming through the mouth and have sleepless nights by now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Lavish Homes Of American Archbishops! (pictures) / COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.