Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Unknown Gunmen, Maazi Nnamdi Kanu And Ndiigbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen, Maazi Nnamdi Kanu And Ndiigbo (192 Views)

Maazi Ogbonna Okoro Comes Under Heavy Fire After Kogi Igbo Research And Exposé / Satan Used Britain To Create Nigeria~ Maazi Nnamdi Kanu / Breaking - Ike #EKWEREMADU Beaten In Germany By #IPOB And #NDIIGBO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Gunmen, Maazi Nnamdi Kanu And Ndiigbo by SAMPSON002(m): 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2022
UNKNOWN GUNMEN, MAAZI NNAMDI KANU and NDIIGBO

A lot is happening in ENUGU, SouthEast these days.

The Security Situation is getting worse every day.

The other day the driver carrying me to speak at ESUT was panicking because of that very day Custom Officers were gunned down.

Today, just after few days after the Custom Officers were "sent to God for judgement" as many will say, another set of police officers were gunned down.

A woman close to me saw their corpse loaded in a police vehicle.

Every concerned OnyeIGBO ought to be very concerned.

I am very concerned over this situation.

Why?

1) I am worried that there is a calculated attempt to make the SouthEast completely INSECURE, using ENUGU to test the waters. It is not just for ENUGU. Enugu might be the testing ground for a bigger agenda.

2) MAAZI NNAMDI KANU is facing trails. ABUJA is determined to have MAAZI rot in jail. Could it be that there is an attempt to give IPOB a bad name in order to have more reasons to jail MNK? Could it be why the incidents of killings increase whenever MAAZI is about to appear in court?

I am worried that many supporters of MAAZI NNAMDI KANU has not started seeing that these incidents of killings could be a strategy against NdiIgbo and our MAAZI.

3) Historically, there has been attempts to cripple the BUSINESS spirit of NdiIgbo. With what is happening now, that attempt is getting bolder. Business owners in the SouthEast, especially in ENUGU are panicking. Many of my close friends are planning to leave Nigeria. As they close their BUSINESSES and leave, the ripple effect will be more unemployment and poverty.

4) Again, now that many prominent Voices of NdiIgbo are DEMANDING to taste ASO ROCK as PRESIDENT, could it be that there is a calculated effort by the foes of NdiIgbo to give the IGBO dog a bad name in order to kill it?

At this crucial point in our quest for Self Determination, we all must be alert and stand for this land that received the bones of our Fathers.

I am not talking about careless show of force or hate.

This is not time to entertain fear. Our fathers were not cowards.

What we need now is to unanimously stand against this terror that has come to eat the IGBO bone.

~All of us in business must do our best to hold on even in the midst of this ugly rain. Ala IGBO needs more jobs. Let's do our best to create as much jobs as we can. This is very important especially now.

~Lets all speak against this evil. No need to rejoice when our men are being gunned down daily. I know many of our Youths are angry with the Nigeria State. However, we must channel our rage well. Our fallen ancestors will be ashamed if they see we've joined the enemies of NdiIgbo to shoot ourselves in our own legs.

~If you can pray, PRAY. If you can fast, FAST. And as much as possible, remain security conscious.

~Finally, don't overheat the already tense polity by spreading hate and rumors; online, offline.

We need as much wisdom as possible now.
We need as much UNITY as possible now.

May the same God that has always sustained and preserved NdiISRAEL sustain and preserve NdiIgbo.

Iseeeeeeeeeee.

SAMPSON UKWU
(The Coach)

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Maazi Nnamdi Kanu And Ndiigbo by ademasta(m): 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2022
undecided

Hmmmm
Re: Unknown Gunmen, Maazi Nnamdi Kanu And Ndiigbo by Datikwerreboi(m): 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2022
SAMPSON002:
[s]UNKNOWN GUNMEN, MAAZI NNAMDI KANU and NDIIGBO

The other day the driver carrying me to speak at ESUT was panicking because of that very day Custom Officers were gunned down.

Today, just after few days after the Custom Officers were "sent to God for judgement" as many will say, another set of police officers were gunned down.

Why?

1) I am worried that there is a calculated attempt to make the SouthEast completely INSECURE, using ENUGU to test the waters. It is not just for ENUGU. Enugu might be the testing ground for a bigger agenda.

2) MAAZI NNAMDI KANU is facing trails. ABUJA is determined to have MAAZI rot in jail. Could it be that there is an attempt to give IPOB a bad name in order to have more reasons to jail MNK? Could it be why the incidents of killings increase whenever MAAZI is about to appear in court?

I am worried that many supporters of MAAZI NNAMDI KANU has not started seeing that these incidents of killings could be a strategy against NdiIgbo and our MAAZI.

3) Historically, there has been attempts to cripple the BUSINESS spirit of NdiIgbo. With what is happening now, that attempt is getting bolder. Business owners in the SouthEast, especially in ENUGU are panicking. Many of my close friends are planning to leave Nigeria. As they close their BUSINESSES and leave, the ripple effect will be more unemployment and poverty.

4) Again, now that many prominent Voices of NdiIgbo are DEMANDING to taste ASO ROCK as PRESIDENT, could it be that there is a calculated effort by the foes of NdiIgbo to give the IGBO dog a bad name in order to kill it?

At this crucial point in our quest for Self Determination, we all must be alert and stand for this land that received the bones of our Fathers.

What we need now is to unanimously stand against this terror that has come to eat the IGBO bone.

~All of us in business must do our best to hold on even in the midst of this ugly rain. Ala IGBO needs more jobs. Let's do our best to create as much jobs as we can. This is very important especially now.

~Lets all speak against this evil. No need to rejoice when our men are being gunned down daily. I know many of our Youths are angry with the Nigeria State. However, we must channel our rage well. Our fallen ancestors will be ashamed if they see we've joined the enemies of NdiIgbo to shoot ourselves in our own legs.

~If you can pray, PRAY. If you can fast, FAST. And as much as possible, remain security conscious.

~Finally, don't overheat the already tense polity by spreading hate and rumors; online, offline.

May the same God that has always sustained and preserved NdiISRAEL sustain and preserve NdiIgbo.

Iseeeeeeeeeee.

SAMPSON UKWU[/s]
(The Coach)
Always blaming others , same UGM hailed by people, same UGM who shoot to maintain sit at home are still the same people. You will keep crying in as much as u are running away from your problem
Re: Unknown Gunmen, Maazi Nnamdi Kanu And Ndiigbo by Banmeallday: 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2022
SAMPSON002:
UNKNOWN GUNMEN, MAAZI NNAMDI KANU and NDIIGBO

Why?

Iseeeeeeeeeee.

SAMPSON UKWU
(The Coach)

Coach all we need is peaceful referendum. Dont over analyze it.
Re: Unknown Gunmen, Maazi Nnamdi Kanu And Ndiigbo by November1857(m): 8:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
Datikwerreboi:
[s]
Always blaming others , same UGM hailed by people, same UGM who shoot to maintain sit at home are still the same people. You will keep crying in as much as u are running away from your problem[/s]
Ab0ki face the on going killings in your backwards region... Oh I forget sai una life more matter.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Maazi Nnamdi Kanu And Ndiigbo by Datikwerreboi(m): 12:00am On Feb 17, 2022
November1857:
Ab0ki face the on going killings in your backwards region... Oh I forget sai una life more matter.. grin grin
Ịkpu nne gị gbakwa ọkụ

You're the one crying here . You must sit at home

(1) (Reply)

You Can Only Become President After I’ve Become One, 69-year-old Tinubu Tells Ni / 2023: Youth Will Become Nigeria’s President After Me – Tinubu / Buhari's Kind Of Kindness - By Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.