Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

FG Orders MDAs To Stop Using Gmail, Yahoo Mail For Official Communication - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Orders MDAs To Stop Using Gmail, Yahoo Mail For Official Communication (22170 Views)

FG Deploys Officers To Mdas To Monitor PMS Implementation / Customs, 62 MDAs To Stop Direct Tax Collection, FIRS To Take Charge - Oyedele / FG Orders MDAs To Give Priority To Indigenous Professionals In Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Orders MDAs To Stop Using Gmail, Yahoo Mail For Official Communication by o123456789(m): 11:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
This move is too risky, Nigeria think twice.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders MDAs To Stop Using Gmail, Yahoo Mail For Official Communication by Masculino: 11:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
This may sound good, but don't forget it's just an executive pronouncement yet, let the legislature investigate it's merit and demerit first, then pass their judgement before it can become a law that should be enforced, that's how civilized society works.
Re: FG Orders MDAs To Stop Using Gmail, Yahoo Mail For Official Communication by MissionaryArchi(m): 11:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
post=110291624:
Very Good Development.

Slow and steady we will get there.

With hypocrites like you we will never get there.

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders MDAs To Stop Using Gmail, Yahoo Mail For Official Communication by o123456789(m): 11:51pm On Feb 16, 2022
lomow3535:
Nice move

Re: FG Orders MDAs To Stop Using Gmail, Yahoo Mail For Official Communication by BarrElChapo(m): 11:53pm On Feb 16, 2022
Terrorist minister angry
Re: FG Orders MDAs To Stop Using Gmail, Yahoo Mail For Official Communication by Hassanmaye(m): 11:59pm On Feb 16, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Aptly said.
I can relate well with this.

Very welcome idea
Why let me learn something
Re: FG Orders MDAs To Stop Using Gmail, Yahoo Mail For Official Communication by ivandragon: 12:00am On Feb 17, 2022
Lol...

Good idea, but Insecure & unreliable...

1 Like

Re: FG Orders MDAs To Stop Using Gmail, Yahoo Mail For Official Communication by Idrismusty97(m): 12:10am On Feb 17, 2022
This is not a hard something, Even all these GNLD firms aren't using Gmail/Yahoo again to appear professional and hoodwink people not to talk of a whole Federal Government? I would be ashamed saying this, will just codedly give the instructions to MDA.
Re: FG Orders MDAs To Stop Using Gmail, Yahoo Mail For Official Communication by Opperwezen(m): 12:21am On Feb 17, 2022
dynicks:
Nice....

But Nna eh!!...wetin this man dey use all those phones do?.....How does he even feel carrying them all at the same time?

If I talk wetin dey my mind now, some people would ask me if av got proof..

The phones belong to reporters using it for voice recording.

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders MDAs To Stop Using Gmail, Yahoo Mail For Official Communication by MkBaron(m): 12:40am On Feb 17, 2022
Not all the university, functioning in futminna everyone have it quote author=emmy512 post=110291656]Good move, I've always wondered why we don't implement this.

Even in schools out university never gave a school email to student or staff sef but had their websites.

Another issue is security, how secure are their sites as most of them look too careless to even have a good security feature[/quote]
Re: FG Orders MDAs To Stop Using Gmail, Yahoo Mail For Official Communication by Jacksonian001(m): 1:16am On Feb 17, 2022
Re: FG Orders MDAs To Stop Using Gmail, Yahoo Mail For Official Communication by Virtplus(m): 1:49am On Feb 17, 2022
dynicks:
Nice....

But Nna eh!!...wetin this man dey use all those phones do?.....How does he even feel carrying them all at the same time?

Those fones are not for him, but journalist, used for recording his speech... Are u cleared now

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders MDAs To Stop Using Gmail, Yahoo Mail For Official Communication by kamez(m): 2:38am On Feb 17, 2022
dynicks:
Nice....

Na him PA dey carry all the phone...any one wey ring, him go hand am over to oga..
Re: FG Orders MDAs To Stop Using Gmail, Yahoo Mail For Official Communication by Nicepoker(m): 2:44am On Feb 17, 2022
[s]
post=110291624:
Very Good Development.

[/s]
Re: FG Orders MDAs To Stop Using Gmail, Yahoo Mail For Official Communication by Blue3k(m): 2:53am On Feb 17, 2022
Ejiakusmith:
but honestly I don't understand ,,, tho maybe because of my ignorant ,,, why he said they shouldn't use Generic email

1. Generic emails are not secure
2. Government can actively monitor Generic email.
3. Generic emails are not professional

Masculino:
This may sound good, but don't forget it's just an executive pronouncement yet, let the legislature investigate it's merit and demerit first, then pass their judgement before it can become a law that should be enforced, that's how civilized society works.

The executive doesn't need their permission in directing agencies. The legislature job is oversight, law making and passing budgets. An executive order by Buhari is enough to get this done.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders MDAs To Stop Using Gmail, Yahoo Mail For Official Communication by sayso: 3:53am On Feb 17, 2022
So we celebrate this. You see why Nigeria is where she is today. How can this be coming now after almost seven years?

1 Like

Re: FG Orders MDAs To Stop Using Gmail, Yahoo Mail For Official Communication by Lovenorth: 4:35am On Feb 17, 2022
Prof has spoken
Re: FG Orders MDAs To Stop Using Gmail, Yahoo Mail For Official Communication by BluntCrazeMan: 4:36am On Feb 17, 2022
post=110291624:
Very Good Development.

But they are very veeerry veeeeeerrrryy slooooooowww
Re: FG Orders MDAs To Stop Using Gmail, Yahoo Mail For Official Communication by Thebigheart: 4:45am On Feb 17, 2022
Only you five 5 phones + the wireless phone six 6.

Hope you connect all of them to NIM too?

1 Like

Re: FG Orders MDAs To Stop Using Gmail, Yahoo Mail For Official Communication by firstbornson(m): 4:59am On Feb 17, 2022
Good one. They should start doing that so that we can easily hack them.

B'cos they will go for the cheapest possible services to save some of the funds for their pockets.
Re: FG Orders MDAs To Stop Using Gmail, Yahoo Mail For Official Communication by blazesam(m): 5:23am On Feb 17, 2022
dynicks:
Nice....

Na minister of communication,
One of the phones na MTN,Glo, Airtel, Etisalat,visaphone,multilinks...Bros all the network give am phone. Then boko haram and bandits give am one one each, according to source "trust me" that those two are always in the pocket .

Wisdom
Re: FG Orders MDAs To Stop Using Gmail, Yahoo Mail For Official Communication by dingbang(m): 6:08am On Feb 17, 2022
dynicks:
Nice....

what do you expect from a minister of digital economy? cheesy

1 Like

Re: FG Orders MDAs To Stop Using Gmail, Yahoo Mail For Official Communication by Ladipodeal: 6:08am On Feb 17, 2022
dynicks:
Nice....

Phones owned by journalists who dropped on his table to record hos speech.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders MDAs To Stop Using Gmail, Yahoo Mail For Official Communication by dingbang(m): 6:10am On Feb 17, 2022
coldsummer:
Awesome. It's the most ridiculous thing I've seen. Couple with the facts that you can't even reach workers on phone. Numbers listed on Nigerian websites don't work or get answered.

I was at first bank in December and I was asked to produce a document, I asked for the lady's work email so I could share the document, she said her email for for first bank workers alone. I was SHOCKED

���
dont mind the lady, she was unenlightened and most especially, a contract staff.
Re: FG Orders MDAs To Stop Using Gmail, Yahoo Mail For Official Communication by yuping(m): 6:26am On Feb 17, 2022
undecided we all accept this one. Pantami make sense on this.
Re: FG Orders MDAs To Stop Using Gmail, Yahoo Mail For Official Communication by guru90: 6:32am On Feb 17, 2022
Fg wants to be seeing our private messages as well.... Useless leaders and worst Regime.....
Re: FG Orders MDAs To Stop Using Gmail, Yahoo Mail For Official Communication by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:48am On Feb 17, 2022
I was privileged to be a Union Leader, President to be precise in my uni days.

There were some email opened for offices which some of the comrade went with at the expiration of their tenure because the prerequisite for registration was personal phone number.

In my own office, I had to open a Yandex mail which doesn't required my personal phone number so I can hand it over to my successor with ease. Which I did.

Hassanmaye:

Why let me learn something

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu / RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) / Photos: Federal Secretariat Prepares For Handover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.