Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Will 2k Daily Last Me For NYSC Camp - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Will 2k Daily Last Me For NYSC Camp (332 Views)

Buy Lightweight Student Sneakers For Less Than 2k / 2k For Anyone Who Can Solve This For Me....mathematicians Food Don Land / Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will 2k Daily Last Me For NYSC Camp by SalisuJasper: 8:57pm On Feb 16, 2022
As an average citizen going for nysc in few weeks, i plan on taking 40k as cash to spend at the camp thats 2k daily, is this reasonable please senior otondo kindly give suggestions thanks
Re: Will 2k Daily Last Me For NYSC Camp by PermSec01(m): 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2022
E go do.... So long yhu don't drink and yhu no do pass yhurself by avoiding dose vultures in camp

1 Like

Re: Will 2k Daily Last Me For NYSC Camp by samuelson06(m): 9:18pm On Feb 16, 2022
How about people that go with nothing? They die before leaving the camp right?

1 Like

Re: Will 2k Daily Last Me For NYSC Camp by Albertone(m): 9:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
samuelson06:
How about people that go with nothing? They die before leaving the camp right?

If you tried it, you'll know the pain.
It's possible but it's gonna be rough!!!!
Re: Will 2k Daily Last Me For NYSC Camp by drmuchin: 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2022
u go get change remain limit ur frequency of mammy market
Re: Will 2k Daily Last Me For NYSC Camp by Kylekent59: 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
You will amend your Khaki because they will give you agbada.

Their trouser will contain you and your girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Will 2k Daily Last Me For NYSC Camp by samuelson06(m): 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2022
Albertone:

If you tried it, you'll know the pain.
It's possible but it's gonna be rough!!!!

No pain bro. But 2k per day is just too much. It's people that'd eat the food NYSC would cook in the camp not animals. So, what's the big deal?

2 Likes

Re: Will 2k Daily Last Me For NYSC Camp by Albertone(m): 10:18pm On Feb 16, 2022
samuelson06:

No pain bro. But 2k per day is just too much. It's people that'd eat the food NYSC would cook in the camp not animals. So, what's the big deal?

Imagine eating a food of way lesser quality than what you're used to,when you're not a prisoner.Even those who go for military training do buy their own food when tired of the crappy meals.

2k a day is not too much.
Re: Will 2k Daily Last Me For NYSC Camp by samuelson06(m): 11:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
Albertone:

Imagine eating a food of way lesser quality than what you're used to,when you're not a prisoner.Even those who go for military training do buy their own food when tired of the crappy meals.

For what I know, there's no crappy food in the camp. Many times, those foods are cooked by fellow corpers. Remember, you are only there for a short period and also on a training. Everything is part of the training you're getting there.

For example, I still remember how my mom used to beat me when I was a kid but when I reflect on those things today and the nature of a man I've become, I've no regret. I truly believe that her high-handedness has help to shape me into a real man today.

Many times, we try to excuse ourselves from things that'd make us and when we are subjected to a test of character, we fail woefully. Hard times make strong people and not the reversed.

The NYSC camp is so-called because it's a camp and camps are usually tough places. So, subject yourself to the training and be built for the future. At least, it isn't going to break you. I served in the SW coming from the SS. Before then, I never tasted any Yoruba foods but I had to eat it, not because I was yearning for it or because I wasn't with money but because that's what majority of people would queue up to eat so who was I not to eat same food?

Don't behave like you've arrived when you are not. Yield to the training and take note of everything.

2 Likes

Re: Will 2k Daily Last Me For NYSC Camp by Albertone(m): 2:25am On Feb 17, 2022
samuelson06:

For what I know, there's no crappy food in the camp. Many times, those foods are cooked by fellow corpers. Remember, you are only there for a short period and also on a training. Everything is part of the training you're getting there.

For example, I still remember how my mom used to beat me when I was a kid but when I reflect on those things today and the nature of a man I've become, I've no regret. I truly believe that her high-handedness has help to shape me into a real man today.

Many times, we try to excuse ourselves from things that'd make us and when we are subjected to a test of character, we fail woefully. Hard times make strong people and not the reversed.

The NYSC camp is so-called because it's a camp and camps are usually tough places. So, subject yourself to the training and be built for the future. At least, it isn't going to break you. I served in the SW coming from the SS. Before then, I never tasted any Yoruba foods but I had to eat it, not because I was yearning for it or because I wasn't with money but because that's what majority of people would queue up to eat so who was I not to eat same food?

Don't behave like you've arrived when you are not. Yield to the training and take note of everything.

The watery beans and the meat like sim card is not crappy?It depends on the camp though.

Well,you do have a point.But I don't see crappy meals as part of the training.It's just as a result of embezzlement of funds.
Re: Will 2k Daily Last Me For NYSC Camp by illicit(m): 7:25am On Feb 17, 2022
Albertone:

The food is not that bad

It's okay

U may not need ur 2K except for drinks and supplements
Re: Will 2k Daily Last Me For NYSC Camp by Albertone(m): 9:38am On Feb 17, 2022
illicit:

The food is not that bad

It's okay

U may not need ur 2K except for drinks and supplements

You might want to do big guy/girl and be flexing in mami market.
Re: Will 2k Daily Last Me For NYSC Camp by illicit(m): 9:56am On Feb 17, 2022
Albertone:

You might want to do big guy/girl and be flexing in mami market.

My own time

Only thing I spent money on is Ponmo alata, eggs, drinks
Re: Will 2k Daily Last Me For NYSC Camp by sageb: 10:17am On Feb 17, 2022
SalisuJasper:
As an average citizen going for nysc in few weeks, i plan on taking 40k as cash to spend at the camp thats 2k daily, is this reasonable please senior otondo kindly give suggestions thanks

Are you a foodie or glutton?
If no, then you don't need to spend. 2k per day in camp.
Re: Will 2k Daily Last Me For NYSC Camp by haleemrahman490: 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2022
You wan dey spend 2k per day in camp? If u no cum dey cam how much u go dey spend per day ooo?
Re: Will 2k Daily Last Me For NYSC Camp by Nozino: 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
samuelson06:

If you enjoy poverty, embrace it with your full chest.

(1) (Reply)

LASUSTECH: Getting It Right From The Start / Study Online For A University Degree (diploma Level 6) In Less Than A Year / Top 10 In Demand Jobs In Canada For International Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.