Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:07 PM

Photo: What Score Do You Think This Student Deserves? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo: What Score Do You Think This Student Deserves? (1813 Views)

Is This Student Supposed To Score Zero? / What Did This Student Do Wrong the teacher Said Use Elimination Method (photo) / Photo:what Does It Mean When Calculator Write This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: What Score Do You Think This Student Deserves? by salesbloo: 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2022
What Score do you think this student deserves?

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Score Do You Think This Student Deserves? by Walkee: 7:35am On Feb 17, 2022
You were supposed to add the class. This is not really a descriptive essay
Re: Photo: What Score Do You Think This Student Deserves? by braimeddy: 9:30am On Feb 17, 2022
The student should try this nonsence with me. Na him go even run mad sef

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Photo: What Score Do You Think This Student Deserves? by braimeddy: 9:31am On Feb 17, 2022
Fail the student and run mad after 3 days grin grin grin
Walkee:
You were supposed to add the class. This is not really a descriptive essay
Re: Photo: What Score Do You Think This Student Deserves? by Lamasta(m): 9:50am On Feb 17, 2022
salesbloo:
What Score do you think this student deserves?
So na grade 2 pupil get that kind handwriting Kwantinue you here
Re: Photo: What Score Do You Think This Student Deserves? by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 17, 2022
cry cry

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Score Do You Think This Student Deserves? by duro4chang(m): 11:22am On Feb 17, 2022
The teacher and the student have the same handwriting. I suspect foul play.
Re: Photo: What Score Do You Think This Student Deserves? by kingjis: 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2022
braimeddy:
The student should try this nonsence with me. Na him go even run mad sef

Try it in northern part of Nigeria

Then I will know how strong you are
Re: Photo: What Score Do You Think This Student Deserves? by joelbooks: 2:18am On Feb 18, 2022
kingjis:

Try it in northern part of Nigeria

Then I will know how strong you are

(1) (Reply)

Fully Funded Offer In Iran! What's Your Take On It Please? / Six Brain Foods That Will Help Your Kids Stay 'sharp And Focused / Free Oau Post Utme Past Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.