Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: “I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People, “isi Agu”. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: “I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People, “isi Agu”. (426 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: “I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People, “isi Agu”. by PDJT: 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2022
-What a Legend! cool

-Watch the soar in sales of Isi-Agu from tomorrow. And a possible ban of Isi-Agu clothes and textile by the Fulani Government of Nigeria. grin

-At the end, Republic of Biafra shall be restored! Isee!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: “I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People, “isi Agu”. by yyba: 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
Nnamdi kanu the scammer Isi-Agu cloth kill you their
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: “I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People, “isi Agu”. by foryourmindlol: 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2022
[s]
yyba:
[/s]
Boko Haram or Skull miners might kill all your family before then. We may never know.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: “I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People, “isi Agu”. by cherishmichael: 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2022
Correct man!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: “I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People, “isi Agu”. by IgweOfNnewi: 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
The same legend that denied the terrorist group he created

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: “I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People, “isi Agu”. by Flexherbal(m): 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
Is that what is important now?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: “I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People, “isi Agu”. by christistruth01: 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
Then what was he wearing Fendi for in the first place

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: “I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People, “isi Agu”. by PDJT: 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2022
[s]
yyba:
[/s]

-I like your tears. Keep them coming! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: “I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People, “isi Agu”. by udele1: 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
When you are free to choose, you chose FENDI. Now that they caught you, you remeber your people have clothes. angry grin grin grin

You will wear the cloth of your 419 people. grin grin grin grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: “I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People, “isi Agu”. by PDJT: 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2022
[s]
IgweOfNnewi:
The same legend that denied the terrorist group he created
[/s]

-A people is not an organization. But what do you know with your almajiri backward “education”? Islamic terrorists everywhere!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: “I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People, “isi Agu”. by PDJT: 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2022
[s]
udele1:
When you are free to choose, you chose FENDI. Now that they caught you, you remeber your people have clothes. angry grin grin grin
[/s]

-Keep your tears coming!

-Zoogerian! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: “I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People, “isi Agu”. by Nairalandhotboy(m): 9:56pm On Feb 16, 2022
This words really made me love him more..

I still can't find any African man that's got so much love for his people than MNK. Though his actions made FG turn the east to what he never wanted but freedom will surely come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: “I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People, “isi Agu”. by IgweOfNnewi: 9:56pm On Feb 16, 2022
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-A people is not an organization. But what do you know with your almajiri backward “education”? Islamic terrorists everywhere!
Biafra ANAList well done

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: “I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People, “isi Agu”. by November1857(m): 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Biafra ANAList well done
Face your skull mining business and Leave Biafra out of your misery..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: “I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People, “isi Agu”. by IgweOfNnewi: 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
November1857:
Face your skull mining business and Biafra out of your misery..
Babies are endangered species in the poverty capital of the south, baby factory, mkpurumiri addicts miscreants developers region

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help : Which School Around SS & SE Will Be Good For Nursing / 2023: I Don’t Need Physical Strength To Be President, I’m Not A Bricklayer, / INEC Cautions PDP On Mutilating And Importing Anambra Result Sheets For Ngor-okp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.