Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Dreams And Their Interpretations. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams And Their Interpretations. (268 Views)

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Dreams & Nightmares: Their Interpretations, Consequences & Solutions / Dreams And Interpretations By Dr. Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreams And Their Interpretations. by Delemagaji: 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
Christian religion have completely messed up dream meanings turning every dream into an act of witchcraft manipulation fashioned to bring dreamers bad omen which not supposed to be so. Dreams is a touch light pointing to your inner self or your spiritual surrounding. No dream is evil rather it warns you on an impending danger or reveal a success ahead. In a nutshell, it reveals secrets which most often has to do with your future and rarely the past. TELL ME YOUR DREAM TO GET INTERPRETATION NOW.
Re: Dreams And Their Interpretations. by cherishmichael: 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2022
My dream goes like this..
I was in the popular superman outfit saving the whole world flying from place to place, helping people just like in the movie.
Interpretation please.

2 Likes

Re: Dreams And Their Interpretations. by Naijanascam: 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
Here is the real dream

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Their Interpretations. by Delemagaji: 7:42am On Feb 17, 2022
cherishmichael:
My dream goes like this..
I was in the popular superman outfit saving the whole world flying from place to place, helping people just like in the movie.
Interpretation please.
your desire to be a super human led to that dream, it a work of your imagination. Thank you.
Re: Dreams And Their Interpretations. by soleny: 5:47pm On Mar 03, 2022
Good day everyone and happy new year.May this year be fruitful to us all in Jesus name.

Please i need an interpretation to this dream.I saw myself holding a dead baby boy in the dream.I prayed seriously for the baby to wake up.I was running up and down to make sure the dead baby boy wake up but to no avail.I loose hope of praying when the baby refuse to wake up.

I was going to bury the baby when i saw one of my friend, i just told her casually that the baby refuse to wake and i want to go and bury him.I was still on my way when the baby sneezed then i screamed he has woken up.I was happy but i saw a lady's hand from behind(there was paint on her nails) trying to drag me.I quickly stretched my hand behind to see her face then i woke up.

(1) (Reply)

Reflection 59: Oh, Blood And Water / What Does The Bible Say About Watching or Participating Extreme Fighting Sports? / Sallah: Hisbah Deploys 1,223 Personnel To Impose Ban On Dance Parties, Other Vic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.