Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Women Chant 'Free Our Son' As They Besiege Court Premises (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Women Chant 'Free Our Son' As They Besiege Court Premises (Video) (12439 Views)

Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29: Protesters Besiege Court Of Appeal, Abuja / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security / DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Women Chant 'Free Our Son' As They Besiege Court Premises (Video) by Bigpapi: 5:51am On Feb 17, 2022
360degreess:
Shameless hungry paid women.supporting a terrorist publicly because of the little change they gave them.

You have a cow brain, be bothered about your marauding herdsmen, Bandits, Boko Haram and iswap only in one northern region tufiakwa.....the North is truly cursed by GOD
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Women Chant 'Free Our Son' As They Besiege Court Premises (Video) by TheNeededShock(m): 5:54am On Feb 17, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
but fa manarii nne yi
Because nne yi ajoka with mgbuwa mgbuwa n'iru

lol don't bother translating because this is Onitsha dialect cheesy

Nyamiris sell their votes for malt and #500.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Women Chant 'Free Our Son' As They Besiege Court Premises (Video) by Bigpapi: 5:55am On Feb 17, 2022
Bruno531:
Buhari never listen to his linemen that are protesting about bandits attacks na this women he will listen to

Don't drag yorubas into this because you're an hausa... speak for how you're been slaughtered by Turji Bello
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Women Chant 'Free Our Son' As They Besiege Court Premises (Video) by mediainc: 5:57am On Feb 17, 2022
Military0001:

Actually, you are not been objective…

As a matter of fact say no to cannibalism in NIGERIA and here are my unbiased facts.

Say no to cannibalism in Northern Region of NIGERIA

https://www.iol.co.za/amp/news/africa/four-people-arrested-in-north-western-nigeria-for-eating-human-meat-and-selling-human-organs-dc052889-0463-569a-a653-fc0f7301db1b

Say no to cannibalism in Western Region of NIGERIA

https://dailyexcessive.com/ibadan-youths-burn-2-police-officers-to-death-eat-their-flesh-video/

Say no to cannibalism in Eastern Region of NIGERIA

http://saharareporters.com/2021/12/16/nigerian-army-police-uncover-camps-alleged-cannibals-imo-anambra-where-humans-are-roasted

In the East it's part of your culture...IPOB is part of your culture, you all support IPob rats, so cannibalism is endorsed by all you Easterners.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Women Chant 'Free Our Son' As They Besiege Court Premises (Video) by princebet(m): 6:07am On Feb 17, 2022
I am yet to fathom the women quoted to be numbering in their hundreds. With the pictures, they are hardly 50 women.
Just simple unprejudiced observation.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Women Chant 'Free Our Son' As They Besiege Court Premises (Video) by Arabaincubus: 6:08am On Feb 17, 2022
The Nnamdi Kanu's issue has shown how Nigeria is peopled by very foolish leadership led by the most foolish of them - President Muhammadu Buhari.

How can a country cut it's nose to spite its face? How do you think you can have peace in your family? I have never seen this lack of strategy anywhere else.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Women Chant 'Free Our Son' As They Besiege Court Premises (Video) by Ifogift007: 6:11am On Feb 17, 2022
Hisbah21:
drunked women. brainwashed by one oyinbo..beside where are the Biafra national guard,let them free him na
Ur name sayes it all...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Women Chant 'Free Our Son' As They Besiege Court Premises (Video) by techWriter3: 6:12am On Feb 17, 2022
God thank
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Women Chant 'Free Our Son' As They Besiege Court Premises (Video) by hollywater: 6:13am On Feb 17, 2022
360degreess:
Shameless hungry paid women.supporting a terrorist publicly because of the little change they gave them.
E pain am. I hope your mom is not shameless too begging people money?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Women Chant 'Free Our Son' As They Besiege Court Premises (Video) by AMI3(m): 6:23am On Feb 17, 2022
Honestly, jailing Kanu will not bring an end to the problem.
Even if Kanu die today in which I don't pray for that another Kanu will surface and if you kill the another Kanu another Kanu will still surface, so tell me how many Kanus will they Kill? This issue is just like an hydra

This Kanu is not the root cause of this problem he is just the figure head. FG should look into the matter from the root and tackle it there.

Honestly, some region are very selfish they contribute to this problem
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Women Chant 'Free Our Son' As They Besiege Court Premises (Video) by Military0001: 6:31am On Feb 17, 2022
mediainc:

In the East it's part of your culture...IPOB is part of your culture, you all support IPob rats, so cannibalism is endorsed by all you Easterners.

I laugh at your conclusion because it’s without facts. I argue with intellectuals that come up with facts and not assumptions.
Say no to cannibalism in NIGERIA with my unbiased facts, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Women Chant 'Free Our Son' As They Besiege Court Premises (Video) by BoBiafra(m): 6:35am On Feb 17, 2022
Whats wrong with yall?
Ndigbo brave igbo women just like they did in Aba women riot of 1912 against forced taxation by the British;we are pacesetters; Yall are the poverty capital of the world;No power supply,third most terrorized country on earth;92% of your internal raised income used for debt servicing;your people are been slaughtered every day;most have ran away to foreign lands living on IDP camps; Nigeria unemployment rate is well over 100 million youths jobless; All this impunity caused by a nomadic tribe from Futadjalon;they have impoverish yall ;building railways and refineries in there native countries with your resources;in Maradi Niger republic; killing any of yall that is outspoken; all our elites are cowards to them ; enslave by them; injustice is the other of the day; Why cant yall indigenous join Ndigbo and be free for once ;call for a referendum ; Our mothers are brave; I dont care whatever yall say here; suffering and smiling;paid media trail and sponsored media terrorists; in support of your slave masters ;If yall love Nigeria so much ;we dont ;Ndigbo amd our 11 indigenous states want out ;call a referendum not war ; Onye ahala nwaneya; We no do again na by force;which kind force marriage bi dis nah ; One Liegeria for exploitation.
Cowards everywhere; suffering and smiling with a Military fraudulent decree (1999 constitution) that protects the slave masters.
Tufiakwa.
Make una enjoy your poverty capital alone.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Women Chant 'Free Our Son' As They Besiege Court Premises (Video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:41am On Feb 17, 2022
Tingotoe:
Dumb foolish women. Free your terrorist son? Get tha f**ck outta here

Idiot like say if them call u out now u will explain better, u made him terrorist right and u caught him with evidence right

Ewu gambia
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Women Chant 'Free Our Son' As They Besiege Court Premises (Video) by jrusky(m): 6:45am On Feb 17, 2022
Audio women. No one is holding your sons, you all know who your sons are many mothers can not give birth to one son but as for this no home training anuofia called Kanu justice must prevail.

Your bloody son or whatever jumped bail, took arms against the security outfit, formed a security unit so let his lawyer go to court and defend him so your free any damn son is not the case at hand.

When your bloody son was causing trouble and ordering his demented, fucktards bloody brainwashed followers to be propagating evil in the land where are all of you? Now you came out from nowhere shouting free our son sorry the claimed Kanu real mother is dead and that is it.

And for the online Anukpama Kanu zombies if you like say whatever I don't care you see that guy called Kanu I hate him with passion infzct I cannot tell who do I hate most between Kanu and Buhari because the two of them disgust me with passion.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Women Chant 'Free Our Son' As They Besiege Court Premises (Video) by Tingotoe: 6:45am On Feb 17, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

Idiot like say if them call u out now u will explain better, u made him terrorist right and u caught him with evidence right

Ewu gambia
Get lost you IPOB miscreant

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Women Chant 'Free Our Son' As They Besiege Court Premises (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:56am On Feb 17, 2022
Princesaha:
Without mincing words, Igbos are truly brave.
Talking about bravity when Kanu is about going blind?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Women Chant 'Free Our Son' As They Besiege Court Premises (Video) by Busineessguru4: 7:03am On Feb 17, 2022
Nice .
Do you have a business and you want to learn how to structure your business to be stable and function like how big organizations and corporations do. I have an ebook that will help you structure your business to run effectively without your supervision or having to always monitor your workers before work can be done and help you maximize profit. For just 3k you can get the material for now before it goes back to 5k and I will also add you to a Whatsapp business group for free where you will learn more and connect. Contact me with the number below in my profile
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Women Chant 'Free Our Son' As They Besiege Court Premises (Video) by ndo1: 7:05am On Feb 17, 2022
jrusky:
Audio women. No one is holding your sons, you all know who your sons are many mothers can not give birth to one son but as for this no home training anuofia called Kanu justice must prevail.

Your bloody son or whatever jumped bail, took arms against the security outfit, formed a security unit so let his lawyer go to court and defend him so your free any damn son is not the case at hand.

When your bloody son was causing trouble and ordering his demented, fucktards bloody brainwashed followers to be propagating evil in the land where are all of you? Now you came out from nowhere shouting free our son sorry the claimed Kanu real mother is dead and that is it.

And for the online Anukpama Kanu zombies if you like say whatever I don't care you see that guy called Kanu I hate him with passion infzct I cannot tell who do I hate most between Kanu and Buhari because the two of them disgust me with passion.
Have you finished crying?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Women Chant 'Free Our Son' As They Besiege Court Premises (Video) by christistruth01: 7:07am On Feb 17, 2022
Which Captives did IPOB free was it the ones they shot dead in the Streets or the ones they beheaded and ate their remains ?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Women Chant 'Free Our Son' As They Besiege Court Premises (Video) by NkanuSon: 7:11am On Feb 17, 2022
Just see as skull miners and hisbah terrorists are crying,am tired of mopping your tiers pls pity me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Women Chant 'Free Our Son' As They Besiege Court Premises (Video) by richie240: 7:13am On Feb 17, 2022
'Foóls' shd help d 'wise'.
Hmmmmm.....,Igbo's and misyarn....5&6
cool

Idiko1:
If the fools who called themselves Nigerians have any ball, they should join hand with IPOB to gain Independence in the drought prone Biafra. Biafra will expose Nigeria for all the bad things within mankind.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Women Chant 'Free Our Son' As They Besiege Court Premises (Video) by melviniyke2002(m): 7:15am On Feb 17, 2022
Hisbah21:
drunked women. brainwashed by one oyinbo..beside where are the Biafra national guard,let them free him na
stop smoking weed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Women Chant 'Free Our Son' As They Besiege Court Premises (Video) by Edusouls(m): 7:18am On Feb 17, 2022
He doesn’t enjoy any massive support, it’s just eye service, no one loves a terrorist
AchalugoNwa:
cheesy

1 for all
all for one

that's the spirit ndị nkem

thunder scatter all Igbo haters.

the fact some bastards especially those in this forum failed to understand is that no politician living or dead is loved by igbos just like MNK
dude enjoys massive love and support of igbos.
we know our enemies and definitely it's not Nnamdi Kanu.
Nnamdi Kanu is not the person that ask security operatives to be bias and shield murderous Fulani herdsmen.
Nnamdi Kanu is not the person that told the security operatives to be killing innocent civilians extrajudicial just because they decided to protect themselves from the same Fulani herdsmen they the security operatives are shielding.
and so on.
we're not blind to see all these things.
you think if Nnamdi Kanu is doing bad thing we'll support him to this stage?
I only pity those efulefu igbos who think they're wise but fools.
I pity them because when the chips are down, you can only be identified by your igboness.

we stand with MNK

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Women Chant 'Free Our Son' As They Besiege Court Premises (Video) by Edusouls(m): 7:19am On Feb 17, 2022
Umunwanyi iberibe from aba, high on mkpurummiri
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Women Chant 'Free Our Son' As They Besiege Court Premises (Video) by ShedrachU(m): 7:23am On Feb 17, 2022
Useless women.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Women Chant 'Free Our Son' As They Besiege Court Premises (Video) by jrusky(m): 7:27am On Feb 17, 2022
BoBiafra:
Whats wrong with yall?
Ndigbo brave igbo women just like they did in Aba women riot of 1912 against forced taxation by the British;we are pacesetters; Yall are the poverty capital of the world;No power supply,third most terrorized country on earth;92% of your internal raised income used for debt servicing;your people are been slaughtered every day;most have ran away to foreign lands living on IDP camps; Nigeria unemployment rate is well over 100 million youths jobless; All this impunity caused by a nomadic tribe from Futadjalon;they have impoverish yall ;building railways and refineries in there native countries with your resources;in Maradi Niger republic; killing any of yall that is outspoken; all our elites are cowards to them ; enslave by them; injustice is the other of the day; Why cant yall indigenous join Ndigbo and be free for once ;call for a referendum ; Our mothers are brave; I dont care whatever yall say here; suffering and smiling;paid media trail and sponsored media terrorists; in support of your slave masters ;If yall love Nigeria so much ;we dont ;Ndigbo amd our 11 indigenous states want out ;call a referendum not war ; Onye ahala nwaneya; We no do again na by force;which kind force marriage bi dis nah ; One Liegeria for exploitation.
Cowards everywhere; suffering and smiling with a Military fraudulent decree (1999 constitution) that protects the slave masters.
Tufiakwa.
Make una enjoy your poverty capital alone.

What are these craps you are saying. So is your Kanu who will fix Nigeria problem? Aba women 1912 has nothing to do with this. The situation here is about a misguided arrogant mission missed road idiot. Ok

So you are talking referendum now its no longer Igbo for presidency or nothing? Bia Nwanne why are most of you these confused? Last year you want Biafra or nothing, election came you changed gear we want presidency or nothing now that you have seen the presidency chance is very slim you jumped back to we want referendum biko na wetin?

In any law anywhere in the world anyone that jumped bail become liable to jail term if caught. Fact!!!

In anywhere in the world anyone who form security aparatus to counter govt security with no proper consultation and approval is liable to jail term bro.

Agitation goes with sense. The founder of this struggle used force and arrogancy we lost 3million souls so bro for a sane and a response agitator leader he should know such high human cost tactics should never come on table for the second time but for knu hell No, within that brink of time Nigeria nearly goes on genocide if not for God intervention.

Pls keep all those your talks it hold no ground because you are confused.

Drop emotion in this, drop tribal bullshit in this Mr man law is law go to court and say your part it does not matter who the hell are you go to court and defend yourself and let the judge decide. No separate law for The North or the South ok so better you drop tribal emotion and wake up.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Women Chant 'Free Our Son' As They Besiege Court Premises (Video) by ShedrachU(m): 7:30am On Feb 17, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
but fa manarii nne yi
Because nne yi ajoka with mgbuwa mgbuwa n'iru

lol don't bother translating because this is Onitsha dialect cheesy

Igbo bigot and stupidity. Illiteracy is a disease. Now you are feeling Onitsha dialect, insulting his mother; and how the Bleep do you claim to speak a dialect and you added 'but' and 'because' to it?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Women Chant 'Free Our Son' As They Besiege Court Premises (Video) by elmodee7(m): 7:31am On Feb 17, 2022
If you like roll on the floor naked your god king and savior will spend the rest of his life in jail.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Women Chant 'Free Our Son' As They Besiege Court Premises (Video) by ShedrachU(m): 7:32am On Feb 17, 2022
elmodee7:
If you like roll on the floor naked your god king and savior will spend the rest of his life in jail.

And will still go blind grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Women Chant 'Free Our Son' As They Besiege Court Premises (Video) by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 17, 2022
The hate is real on nairaland....see their comments

What is their anger....their a is that all they have been preaching buying propagandists to to write and spread bad news about NNAMDI KANU AND IPOB seems not to be yielding any positive effect infact they will be so angry that one of them will soon lose it and shout THIS IS WHY THEY WILL NEVER HAVE
OR BE TRUSTED WITH PRESIDENCY
grin

THE HATE IS REAL

AS AN IGBO MAN IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU SIDE WITH NIGERIA TO HATE MNK, IPOB AND ESN.....IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU HELP THEM SPREAD THE PROPAGANDA AGAINST MNK, IPOB AND ESN THEY WILL STILL HATE YOU

MY BEST OPTION IS TO BE HATED STANDING WITH MY OWN THAN BE HATED EQUALLY STANDING AGAINST MY OWN!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Women Chant 'Free Our Son' As They Besiege Court Premises (Video) by onlyboyson(m): 7:46am On Feb 17, 2022
Hisbah21:

Just reading this nice article till this idiot spoilt everything YOU ARE A BIG TIME FOOL
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Women Chant 'Free Our Son' As They Besiege Court Premises (Video) by Bellotelli: 7:46am On Feb 17, 2022
360degreess:
No be only hundreds.. Na millions grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari – Few Nigerians Abroad Are Giving Us Bad Name By Engaging In Crime / FG Borrows N2.45 Trillion From CBN Amid Fiscal Risks / Forgive Nnamdi Kanu, Work For His Release – Ohanaeze Begs Northern Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.