Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Liverpool Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 1) On 8th March 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 1) On 8th March 2022 (27202 Views)

Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 / Chelsea vs Everton (4 - 0) On 8th March 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 1) On 8th March 2022 by Bahamas95(m): 10:15am On Mar 09, 2022
fergie001:

There was nothing sinsiter about that tackle.

It would have been less questionable if he gave red for the first tackle but for the second one, nothing in it. I have seen worse go away. Liverpool & City get these judgements because they really are playing well.

There was no card to this one below, not even a yellow!
Ya, that decision was so annoying that day. If it was a Chelsea player that committed that foul it would have been a straight red card.
Re: Liverpool Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 1) On 8th March 2022 by fergie001: 10:25am On Mar 09, 2022
Bahamas95:
Ya, that decision was so annoying that day. If it was a Chelsea player that committed that foul it would have been a straight red card.
That's what I am saying that City & Liv are getting these judgements.

The other day, we saw a Rodri handball and it wasn't called only for apologies to follow later. During the group stages, we saw a very bad red against Atletico.

It's a pattern but they are excused because they are playing well.
Re: Liverpool Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 1) On 8th March 2022 by Athemisia: 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2022
openmine:

If you are not a newbie as you assume,then get behind your manager that has been winning matches back to back and even recently won you a seemingly elusive Carabao cup insteading of waiting for him to lose before you decide to unleash your venom on him as if he lost scandalously or was humilated by IntermIlan!
Like i said without carrying water in my mouth or not in any way care how long you have been a Kopite,if you dont like the manager or his methods,go and fix yourself with mancity or chelsea!
A true and loyal Kopite knows that a loss should not bother them because they have seen worse days!
You wail tire oh... Cox you can't convince me otherwise.

Re: Liverpool Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 1) On 8th March 2022 by Athemisia: 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
fergie001:

That's what I am saying that City & Liv are getting these judgements.

The other day, we saw a Rodri handball and it wasn't called only for apologies to follow later. During the group stages, we saw a very bad red against Atletico.

It's a pattern but they are excused because they are playing well.
Oga play ya own make them give you red card too.
Re: Liverpool Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 1) On 8th March 2022 by Athemisia: 12:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
Lekan239:
so assuming there's away goal rules, the the aggregate score would have been 4-2 right? Since Liverpool score two away goal and inter scored one away goal
Nope! It would still be 2:1 because both teams scored away.
The rule gives an advantage to the away team.

Assuming Liverpool didn't score in Inter Milan's home, maybe the first leg ended 0:0
And the return leg in Anfield ended 1:1, inter will go through because they had an away goal.
Re: Liverpool Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 1) On 8th March 2022 by openmine(m): 12:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
[s]
Athemisia:

You wail tire oh... Cox you can't convince me otherwise.
[/s]
grin grin
Wailing? A glorified pot calling kettle black.....
Like i said,If you ain't ready to face the bitter or challenging times @ LFC,port to Mancity or Agbero FC or Ngozi United! Simple!
No need for the jejune tantrums!

Re: Liverpool Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 1) On 8th March 2022 by fergie001: 12:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
Athemisia:

Oga play ya own make them give you red card too.
Yes, na you I go like mark
Re: Liverpool Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 1) On 8th March 2022 by Athemisia: 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
fergie001:

Yes, na you I go like mark
Me ke?? Omo I go just comot body joor... cheesy

Re: Liverpool Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 1) On 8th March 2022 by fergie001: 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
Athemisia:

Me ke?? Omo I go just comot body joor... cheesy
If those two combine mark you.....Igbobi straight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 1) On 8th March 2022 by Martinez39s(m): 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
openmine:

Oga how far longest time....shey you say liverpool no go carry trophy this season grin grin
grin Why you dey laugh? Chelsea played better and could have finished you off, but, as always, luck just dey Liverpool side. Una no sabi. SMH. I rest my case.
Re: Liverpool Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 1) On 8th March 2022 by Martinez39s(m): 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
macho44:

How do you mean? Alexis Sanchez earned his red card na grin.
Judging from your comments, you must be CHELSEA fan. That Carabao cup defeat still dey make you vex?
Liverpool ain't sh!t and they deserve nothing. Chelsea were the better team but they were so unlucky. Kepa looked like he was very anxious or on an marijuana trance during the penalty shootout. Liverpool are always just lucky.
Re: Liverpool Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 1) On 8th March 2022 by donMIG(m): 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
openmine:

lipsrsealed

grin anyhow u reasons am sha
Re: Liverpool Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 1) On 8th March 2022 by macho44(m): 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
Martinez39s:
Liverpool ain't sh!t and they deserve nothing. Chelsea were the better team but they were so unlucky. Kepa looked like he was very anxious or on an marijuana trance during the penalty shootout. Liverpool are always just lucky.
Again you just proved me right. Take your "L" with a pinch of salt and move on. Just so you know, LUCK plays a key role in every facet of human endeavor. Liverpool were deserved winners, and they won fair and square. End Of Story amigo grin grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 1) On 8th March 2022 by openmine(m): 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
Martinez39s:
grin Why you dey laugh? Chelsea played better and could have finished you off, but, as always, luck just dey Liverpool side. Una no sabi. SMH. I rest my case.
Oga leave all these extra shalaye.....wetin U talk before na wetin i dey carry hold ur throat! grin grin
Meanwhile i personally sympathize with you & Ngozi United 4-1 reason only grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 1) On 8th March 2022 by Silentgroper(m): 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
Rodwave:

Seriously I don't really understand this team. What is really their problem? Only Diaz is capable of making the kind of quick burst that can open up defence, the rest are just too leggy at the moment.

At crazygod, don't you think salah should be at bench in some games? He kinda makes our play one sided.
seconded at the last paragraph..
Re: Liverpool Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 1) On 8th March 2022 by Silentgroper(m): 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
fergie001:

Good observation.....they are only pampering because they need him to sign. Once he signs, they will be resting him atimes.

All the same, he will be 30 soon and leggy, as a fellow kopite my advice is sell him...save funds and buy a younger player like Rashford or Smith Rowe.
.. he's 30 already and we already got him when he's at his best . If we sell him nw, it wouldn't hurt us.
Re: Liverpool Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 1) On 8th March 2022 by fergie001: 8:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
Silentgroper:
.. he's 30 already and we already got him when he's at his best . If we sell him nw, it wouldn't hurt us.
Exactly my point.
Re: Liverpool Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 1) On 8th March 2022 by Rodwave: 8:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
fergie001:

Young player?
Why not Hannibal or Nketiah?

No be only nkịtaya ma enweya grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 1) On 8th March 2022 by Rodwave: 9:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
Martinez39s:

Oga come back next time, this one is done and dusted
Ntor grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 1) On 8th March 2022 by Gbest90(m): 10:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
fergie001:

Liverpool is a pretender in the UCL, we know they were waiting for Salzburg to beat Bayern or Chelsea losing to Liooe for them to be happy but no way.

They must go out the next round against Bayern Munich.
Just wish we could go on to draw Bayern.

We love them attack minded.

Glad to see PSG out of the way though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 15th January 2022 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On May 12th 2022 / Chelsea Vs Aston Villa Carabao Cup (1 - 1) - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.