Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,062 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:43 AM

Economic Impact Of Aids In Private And Public Sector. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Economic Impact Of Aids In Private And Public Sector. (476 Views)

10 Cheapest Private And Public Universities In Nigeria / Computer Virus: Economic Impact On The Society. / Private And Goverment Recognised Schools Of Nursing In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Economic Impact Of Aids In Private And Public Sector. by damiGay(m): 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2011
Pls, pls & pls i need u guyz assistance on d topic ground.
Re: Economic Impact Of Aids In Private And Public Sector. by onibell: 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2011
call me on0854236876 my name is mr bello and lets discuss
Re: Economic Impact Of Aids In Private And Public Sector. by chamber2(m): 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2011
Just a hint:

1.Low productivity
2.Increase in government expenditure on health care provision
3.low savings and investment evidenced by the inability of the carrier to engage in income generating ventures
4.increase in the number of dependents with immense pressure on the working class
5.Reduction in the labour force as a result death.Note;aids affect major the sexually active segment of the population.This segment happens the be the youths who are supposed to be in the labour market.
6.low demand for industrial output as a result of low income
7.increase pressure on available medical facility.
8.increase death rate
9.balance of payment problems.This is because aids patients depend on imported drugs to survive
10.Low GDP growth as a result of low output etc

The above are just negative impacts, there are also positive ones like;

1.employment creation for health care workers, NGOs and govt agencies
2.increase revenue to drug exporting nations
3.increase income to medical workers

we can develop any of the above points to suite your requirements.There are also socio-political impacts of aids such as'

1. stigmatization
2. discrimination
3. lobbying for increased budgets for aids prevention
4. increase in orphans and destitute etc

(1) (Reply)

Ask Any Question Abt Education Here, Some1 Must Hv An Ans ( Question Thread) / How Can I Purchase The Form For Those Newly Open University University / Scholarship Opporunties Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.