Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Tribalism: Amontekun Arrest Travelling Hausa Youths In Ondo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribalism: Amontekun Arrest Travelling Hausa Youths In Ondo (1436 Views)

Hausa Youths Mock Tinubu Over Viral 'Agbado And Cassava' Comment (VIDEO) / COVID19: Hausa Youths Protest Hunger Due To Corona Virus Lockdown / BREAKING| Irate Hausa Youths Set Apapa-iganmu Local Council Development Area Abl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribalism: Amontekun Arrest Travelling Hausa Youths In Ondo by orisa37: 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

How do you kowards know they are criminals.
So every fulani man is now a criminal to yorubas.
Anyway ona kuku no get streghntt when they will start just don't hope on ss/se to help you.
Remember you guys are the weakkestt black tribe on earthh.

FULANI HERDSMEN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM-BY CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR-CNN. SO THEY'RE CRIMINALS AND AK47 GUN TROTTERS.
Re: Tribalism: Amontekun Arrest Travelling Hausa Youths In Ondo by chrisblack: 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
Entprys:
My people this is pure stupidity. Why do we behave like this ? Let us not immitate Igbo people for god sake because their own way no pure. These are young men searching for greener pastures and choosing our own region means they appriciate us. Let 's not forget that our children are also in the north.

Reminder: Alliance with Igbos is not an alternative. It means we eating our vomit again with spoon. So, Omo Yoruba rere, let 's embrace our northern brothers for peace and STRONG UNITY in our beloved country nigeria
you are very stupid
Re: Tribalism: Amontekun Arrest Travelling Hausa Youths In Ondo by chrisblack: 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
Entprys:
My people this is pure stupidity. Why do we behave like this ? Let us not immitate Igbo people for god sake because their own way no pure. These are young men searching for greener pastures and choosing our own region means they appriciate us. Let 's not forget that our children are also in the north.

Reminder: Alliance with Igbos is not an alternative. It means we eating our vomit again with spoon. So, Omo Yoruba rere, let 's embrace our northern brothers for peace and STRONG UNITY in our beloved country nigeria
you are very stupid for segregating a section from another
Re: Tribalism: Amontekun Arrest Travelling Hausa Youths In Ondo by adedehinbo(m): 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2022
Entprys:

you must be a very stupid person to post this,why didn't you include that 15 bikes were recovered from them,bikes which were registered in yoruba names,if we continue leaving these people coming here unchecked,by next year election eve,you won't be able to sleep with your two eyes closed

2 Likes

Re: Tribalism: Amontekun Arrest Travelling Hausa Youths In Ondo by Entprys(m): 6:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
adedehinbo:
you must be a very stupid person to post this,why didn't you include that 15 bikes were recovered from them,bikes which were registered in yoruba names,if we continue leaving these people coming here unchecked,by next year election eve,you won't be able to sleep with your two eyes closed
You live under bridge. If not, why won't you sleep on election eve ?
Re: Tribalism: Amontekun Arrest Travelling Hausa Youths In Ondo by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2022
haffaze777:

Type it without cryinggrin
A drug baron and addict can never be president here, never!
Re: Tribalism: Amontekun Arrest Travelling Hausa Youths In Ondo by ivolt: 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
adedehinbo:
A quick check of this impostor's profile page will save your strength.
Re: Tribalism: Amontekun Arrest Travelling Hausa Youths In Ondo by haffaze777(m): 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
A drug baron and addict can never be president here, never!

Say it in mkpurumiri languagegrin
Re: Tribalism: Amontekun Arrest Travelling Hausa Youths In Ondo by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:34pm On Feb 17, 2022
haffaze777:

Say it in mkpurumiri languagegrin
That's why he's the PEE-POO's man. grin
Re: Tribalism: Amontekun Arrest Travelling Hausa Youths In Ondo by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2022
ivolt:

A quick check of this impostor's profile page will save your strength.
What strength? He just told you the story is true and fifteen bikes recovered from them.
Re: Tribalism: Amontekun Arrest Travelling Hausa Youths In Ondo by haffaze777(m): 8:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
That's why he's the PEE-POO's man. grin

What does pee-poo mean in mkpurumiri kingdomgrin
Re: Tribalism: Amontekun Arrest Travelling Hausa Youths In Ondo by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
haffaze777:

What does pee-poo mean in mkpurumiri kingdomgrin
You are dumb. Here is a pictoral explanation to help your retarded mind. You must be too young when tinubu was doing drugs in Inabiri.

Re: Tribalism: Amontekun Arrest Travelling Hausa Youths In Ondo by haffaze777(m): 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
You are dumb. Here is a pictoral explanation to help your retarded mind. You must be too young when tinubu was doing drugs in Inabiri.

You can present your point without crying,God knows that I hate seeing people cryinggrin
Re: Tribalism: Amontekun Arrest Travelling Hausa Youths In Ondo by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2022
haffaze777:

You can present your point without crying,God knows that I hate seeing people cryinggrin
Tinubu your messaih is a foremost mkpurummiri addict and Baron. You must be too young or not born when he was smoking gbana in Inabiri with his goons. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Tribalism: Amontekun Arrest Travelling Hausa Youths In Ondo by haffaze777(m): 8:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Tinubu your messaih is a foremost mkpurummiri addict and Baron. You must be too young or not born when he was smoking gbana in Inabiri with his goons.

Where do you get mkpurumiri that you smoke?How much do you get it?I want to visit ohamdike next week and he ask me to get him mkpurumiri when cominggrin
Re: Tribalism: Amontekun Arrest Travelling Hausa Youths In Ondo by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2022
haffaze777:

Where do you get mkpurumiri that you smoke?How much do you get it?I want to visit ohamdike next week and he ask me to get him mkpurumiri when cominggrin
Lies. Take it to bourdillon. Ask Kyari your fellow headslammer for supply.
Re: Tribalism: Amontekun Arrest Travelling Hausa Youths In Ondo by Iceberg3: 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2022
flokii:
Ondo people really entered one chance with Akeredolu and his Igbo wife and in-laws.. The kind of news coming from that states is like something one would expect from Imo or Abia and not a Yoruba owned state.

Akeredolu and his "Igbo" wife are living a good life and you are somewhere bitter always about that woman like a village people!
I pity you cos they always pray and ask God to handle unknown enemies...
Fyi,you are the only one on this site who always mention Akeredolu and his Igbo wife,good job
Re: Tribalism: Amontekun Arrest Travelling Hausa Youths In Ondo by haffaze777(m): 8:34pm On Feb 17, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Lies. Take it to bourdillon. Ask Kyari your fellow headslammer for supply.

Nnamdi kanu will cry if I didn't get it for him,he cried bitterly the last time we met,he was devastated because I couldn't get him mkpurumiri and I've promised to bring it next timegrin
Re: Tribalism: Amontekun Arrest Travelling Hausa Youths In Ondo by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2022
haffaze777:

Nnamdi kanu will cry if I didn't get it for him,he cried bitterly the last time we met,he was devastated because I couldn't get him mkpurumiri and I've promised to bring it next timegrin
Fvck off! I'm done with you.
Re: Tribalism: Amontekun Arrest Travelling Hausa Youths In Ondo by haffaze777(m): 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Fvck off! I'm done with you.

Will you allow your personal Lord and savior to die like dog?let me have small of ur mkpurumiri for him nowgrin
Re: Tribalism: Amontekun Arrest Travelling Hausa Youths In Ondo by flokii: 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
Iceberg3:

Akeredolu and his "Igbo" wife are living a good life and you are somewhere bitter always about that woman like a village people!
I pity you cos they always pray and ask God to handle unknown enemies...
Fyi,you are the only one on this site who always mention Akeredolu and his Igbo wife,good job

Is Akeredolu's wife not Igbo?.. so what's wrong with the statement "Akeredolu and his Igbo wife"??
It's like you skipped English classes in secondary school. Now getat.
Re: Tribalism: Amontekun Arrest Travelling Hausa Youths In Ondo by Iceberg3: 9:47pm On Feb 17, 2022
flokii:

Is Akeredolu's wife not Igbo?.. so what's wrong with the statement "Akeredolu and his Igbo wife"??
It's like you skipped English classes in secondary school. Now getat.
Of course she's Igbo and you have been soaking your pata because of that for only God knows how long!
Like I said, they don't know about your existence and the more you keep making mention of Akeredolu and his Igbo wife,the more the prayers they make against unknown enemies get close to you o....e tesiwaju pelu ishoro yin ati iyawo Igbo arakunrin... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Buhari's Consensus: The Tinubu I Know / Combined Anti Kidnap Sqaud Kill Scores Of Kidnappers At Ihiala Pics / Am Beginning To Consider Peter Obi.. But My Fear.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.