Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1510 Views)

President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy / Ebonyi People Hold 1-Million-Man Protest March In Solidarity With Governor Umahi / PDP Leaders Lead Protest March On The Outcome Of The Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by DrGoodman: 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2022

3 Likes

Re: . by Rollsnjaguar(m): 11:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
Don't mind those useless hypocrites.

They call Igbos 5%

But them that are 95% cannot protest and force government to change for the better.

They are calling Igbos to help them cry over 60 other deads on the train.

Have you seen Fulanis, hausas or even Yorubas speaking out against Buhari.

They are waiting for Igbos.

And if Igbos should start protest, same idiots will be calling Buhari to kill them all grin

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: . by tit(f): 11:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
Short up.
Wetin concern you?
Re: . by queenceleb: 11:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
Re: . by Emmanuelcann: 11:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
DrGoodman:
His Mumu don do.

Stay there and wait for Igbo man to come and help you protest to save your people from being totally wiped off the earth. Even if the whole North is being slaughtered, they never protest.

When you were all shouting change change, you didn't know baba was clueless? Una go wait tire.

Sit down and don't go and collect change from your slave drivers.

Sowore that tried to protect on behalf of the North, they nearly killed him at Abuja.

The North caused this on themselves and now looking for who to blame.
Which North? The individuals behind all the wickedness know themselves, they just don't know that they have a limited time to work for satan their master.

1 Like

Re: . by SarkinYarki: 11:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
Time to cash out again
Re: . by dasparrow: 12:07am On Mar 30, 2022
These killings have been going on since Buhari took office and many Nigerians chose to be complacent. Now, with the way things are going, e go reach everyone. When the jihadists are done with the villages and villagers, they are coming for the city dwellers. Dr Mailafia of blessed memory told you all what was coming but did Nigerians listen?

4 Likes

Re: . by tiger28: 12:12am On Mar 30, 2022
He isnt this the SAME guy that was given 100M to shut up?
He is devising another plot to satisfy his stomech!!!
Re: . by chatinent: 12:19am On Mar 30, 2022
queenceleb:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll7I56a6ULI

How I celebrated my baby on her birthday!

Hanty, no bi so dem dey grow YouTube channel.

Post what people can search for to see. That way you gain subscribers.
Re: . by queenceleb: 12:28am On Mar 30, 2022
chatinent:

Okay, thank you.
In this case, I'm posting only my music; can't I gain subscribers??
Or are you talking about how I title my videos??
Re: . by queenceleb: 12:28am On Mar 30, 2022
chatinent:

Okay, thank you.
In this case, I'm posting only my music; can't I gain subscribers??
Or are you talking about how I title my videos??
Re: . by babajero(m): 3:20am On Mar 30, 2022
Emmanuelcann:

Which North? The individuals behind all the wickedness know themselves, they just don't know that they have a limited time to work for satan their master.
if buhari is the Satan then I agree with you.
Re: . by orisa37: 3:38am On Mar 30, 2022
CLUELESSNESS IS JONATHAN'S UNDESERVED AWARD. THIS ONE IS A GUERRILLA ASSASSIN, ANARCHIST WAITING TO VAMOOSE.
Re: . by DrGoodman: 7:04am On Mar 30, 2022
grin
Re: . by DrGoodman: 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
Re: . by AntiBMC(m): 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
Na make dem no teargas am o. He follow support Buhari in 2015...now, water don pass garri
Re: . by Tinubuadvocate: 1:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Don't mind those useless hypocrites called Igbos 5%

But them that are 95% cannot protest and force government to change for the better.

They are calling Igbos to help them cry over 60 other deads on the train.

Have you seen Fulanis, hausas or even Yorubas speaking out against Buhari.

They are waiting for Igbos.

And if Igbos should start protest, same idiots will be calling Buhari to kill them all grin

I accept no doubt about that.
Re: . by jude79(m): 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
tiger28:
He isnt this the SAME guy that was given 100M to shut up?
He is devising another plot to satisfy his stomech!!!

You can also organize your own, collect at the end of the day, ie received the usual arewa beatings, and then shut up!!!!
Re: . by deji17: 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
Yeye dey smell. How come southeast has all these irresponsible people representing them? Since ESN and IPOB has been killing both ordinary and notable people in South East, this retard and other South East elite has never deemed it fit to speak up. Hypocrisy on steroids. It just shows that all this noise is political. No genuine concern for the lives lost.
Re: . by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
Any igbo man wey go join that useless protest suppose die by using bullets to pull off his head. No, Igbo man should fight for better Zoo again! Channel your energy at home and then for a new country at home.
Re: . by 1860xx: 2:14am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:

I accept no doubt about that.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Exposing the lies: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos / Lai Mohammed Bashed For Accusing Peter Obi Of Sponsoring Endsars Protest / Governor Masari Of Katsina Betrays Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.