Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

IPOB Member Who Killed Pastors In Igbo Land Looks Beautiful In New Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Member Who Killed Pastors In Igbo Land Looks Beautiful In New Video (2033 Views)

Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets / I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) / IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Member Who Killed Pastors In Igbo Land Looks Beautiful In New Video by Notasyouthink: 8:58am On Feb 17, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
The pastors that were killed after her orders from Italy were they not my brothers to?
The travellers killed and burnt to ashes for not sitting at home, were they not my brothers to?
The children beaten and stopped from waec English and Neco matchs are they not our children to?
The Igbo men who got their keke and buses vandalized some killed were they not our people to?

Antibmc Biafranpatriot Biafran4life Notasyouthink Gidgiddy
Mention me when you must have stop working for crumbs and learned how to jettison lies and propaganda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Who Killed Pastors In Igbo Land Looks Beautiful In New Video by newbornmacho(m): 9:28am On Feb 17, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Shut up and answer the first question raised before asking your own. Bingo

Just as I thought...self hating igbo
Re: IPOB Member Who Killed Pastors In Igbo Land Looks Beautiful In New Video by OyigboUpdate: 11:37am On Feb 17, 2022
November1857:
There's no Truth in your post, all your are filled with lies and propaganda..

When Abba Kyari were killing innocent Igbo's and tagged them IPOB, were you not the one hailing him here for work well done....

We all agreed they were innocent vigilantees na
Re: IPOB Member Who Killed Pastors In Igbo Land Looks Beautiful In New Video by OyigboUpdate: 12:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
newbornmacho:

Just as I thought...self hating igbo

I thought we all agreed I'm Ekwere.
Then u that love Igbos your groups ordered and killed Igbo pastors

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Who Killed Pastors In Igbo Land Looks Beautiful In New Video by Investigative: 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
Remember the Omote Biafra who gave order for the Igbos to kill pastors in Igbo land which they later carried out and later on they claimed it was DSS that did it. She is in Rome now looking beautiful whereas the family of those pastors ESN killed might still be in sorrow.

And then when I don't support u call me sabo for not supporting my people.
Udele1 bịafra agitation is not sex trafficking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Who Killed Pastors In Igbo Land Looks Beautiful In New Video by kingjis: 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
Nonsense post from someone who has been mandated to post anything daily,whether mumu or not to get paid.
Oyiboupdate,you know you are now doing your last kick as a dying horse grin grin

Are trying to tell us that she didn't say ipob and esn should kill prist and pastors?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Who Killed Pastors In Igbo Land Looks Beautiful In New Video by kingjis: 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
November1857:
Typical Ikwere propagandist....

Biafra actualization has come to stay....

Biafria online county

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Who Killed Pastors In Igbo Land Looks Beautiful In New Video by kingjis: 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Without these fake posts,hunger will finish you grin
You won't get paid. So I understand you are doing anything to get paid. Enjoy your slavery

Who is a slave you or him?

You insult the northerns ,but they still decide what happens in your state

Who is the slave now ?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Who Killed Pastors In Igbo Land Looks Beautiful In New Video by kingjis: 1:05pm On Feb 17, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
Remember the Omote Biafra who gave order for the Igbos to kill pastors in Igbo land which they later carried out and later on they claimed it was DSS that did it. She is in Rome now looking beautiful whereas the family of those pastors ESN killed might still be in sorrow.

Ipob online country

Lol

Re: IPOB Member Who Killed Pastors In Igbo Land Looks Beautiful In New Video by Idiko1: 1:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Shut up your putrid mouth!!! The aforementioned dumbass pastors committed suicide period.
Re: IPOB Member Who Killed Pastors In Igbo Land Looks Beautiful In New Video by Spy360(m): 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
The pastors that were killed after her orders from Italy were they not my brothers to?
The travellers killed and burnt to ashes for not sitting at home, were they not my brothers to?
The children beaten and stopped from waec English and Neco matchs are they not our children to?
The Igbo men who got their keke and buses vandalized some killed were they not our people to?

Antibmc Biafranpatriot Biafran4life Notasyouthink Gidgiddy
She gave the orders, but DSS carried it out. undecided
Re: IPOB Member Who Killed Pastors In Igbo Land Looks Beautiful In New Video by IvarDboneless: 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2022
Anyday Biafra finally come. Omo...you go collect
Re: IPOB Member Who Killed Pastors In Igbo Land Looks Beautiful In New Video by OyigboUpdate: 1:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
kingjis:

Are trying to tell us that she didn't say ipob and esn should kill prist and pastors?

People like colorsofrainbow antibmc gidgiddy history555 biafranpatriot Biafran4life notasyouthink

Watch how they'll all avoid your question and call u sabo. Just Watch

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Who Killed Pastors In Igbo Land Looks Beautiful In New Video by OyigboUpdate: 1:56pm On Feb 17, 2022
Spy360:

She gave the orders, but DSS carried it out. undecided

Just the same way Nnamdi Kanu gave the orders for the killing of police and army then DSS started killing their fellow police men. I hear u sir ride on papa

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Who Killed Pastors In Igbo Land Looks Beautiful In New Video by OyigboUpdate: 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
IvarDboneless:
Anyday Biafra finally come. Omo...you go collect

What I said na lie abi no be lie. Everytime I'm fighting my people. The innocent Igbo pastors that were killed after her orders from Italy are they not still my brothers?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Who Killed Pastors In Igbo Land Looks Beautiful In New Video by OyigboUpdate: 1:58pm On Feb 17, 2022
Idiko1:

Shut up your putrid mouth!!! The aforementioned dumbass pastors committed suicide period.

Ok after her orders few weeks later the pastors started committing suicide by inviting the unknown gunmen to kill them.

To be a bingo no easy o

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Who Killed Pastors In Igbo Land Looks Beautiful In New Video by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:30pm On Feb 17, 2022
Loud it...After 2023,no more job for the mumu

colorsofrainbow:
Nonsense post from someone who has been mandated to post anything daily,whether mumu or not to get paid.
Oyiboupdate,you know you are now doing your last kick as a dying horse grin grin
Re: IPOB Member Who Killed Pastors In Igbo Land Looks Beautiful In New Video by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:31pm On Feb 17, 2022
Afonja offline..Ilorin gone,lokoja gone,igangan gone,yewa gone...please shift abeg

kingjis:

Ipob online country

Lol
Re: IPOB Member Who Killed Pastors In Igbo Land Looks Beautiful In New Video by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2022
Loud it

Idiko1:

Re: IPOB Member Who Killed Pastors In Igbo Land Looks Beautiful In New Video by Spy360(m): 2:36pm On Feb 17, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Just the same way Nnamdi Kanu gave the orders for the killing of police and army then DSS started killing their fellow police men. I hear u sir ride on papa
Absolutely...

Re: IPOB Member Who Killed Pastors In Igbo Land Looks Beautiful In New Video by AntiBMC(m): 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

People like colorsofrainbow antibmc gidgiddy history555 biafranpatriot Biafran4life notasyouthink

Watch how they'll all avoid your question and call u sabo. Just Watch

Shatap der. How you nd ur govt dedicate urselves to follow radio biafra, if you followed Bokoharam like that, terrorism would have been a thing of the past.

You people wait for ipob to say something, then you act on it so that it would look like ipob really did it.

Let's not forget the Ebonyi primary school suicide bomber who wanted to kill children because ipob allegedly talked about suicide bombing.

Biafra is a movement that can't be stopped. You people have failed already.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Who Killed Pastors In Igbo Land Looks Beautiful In New Video by smaze01: 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2022
NATIONAL PROGRAMME OFFICER AT THE UNITED NATIONS OFFICE ON DRUGS AND CRIME
https://ngojobmag.com/national-programme-officer-at-the-united-nations-office-on-drugs-and-crime/

FOOD SECURITY OFFICER AT MERCY CORPS NIGERIA (4 OPENINGS)
https://ngojobmag.com/food-security-officer-at-mercy-corps-nigeria-4-openings/

SENIOR FOOD SECURITY OFFICER AT MERCY CORPS
https://ngojobmag.com/senior-food-security-officer-at-mercy-corps-2/

FOOD SECURITY OFFICER AT MERCY CORPS NIGERIA (4 OPENINGS)
https://ngojobmag.com/food-security-officer-at-mercy-corps-nigeria-4-openings/

HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR AT MEDECINS DU MONDE (MDM)
https://ngojobmag.com/human-resources-coordinator-at-medecins-du-monde-mdm/

PROCUREMENT OFFICER AT CATHOLIC RELIEF SERVICES (CRS)
https://ngojobmag.com/procurement-officer-at-catholic-relief-services-crs/

PROJECT OFFICER (CASE MANAGEMENT OFFICER) AT GOALPRIME ORGANIZATION NIGERIA (GPON)
https://ngojobmag.com/project-officer-case-management-officer-at-goalprime-organization-nigeria-gpon/

VISIT https://ngojobmag.com FOR MORE UP TO DATE JOB POSTING
Re: IPOB Member Who Killed Pastors In Igbo Land Looks Beautiful In New Video by oilykid(m): 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
My people are gone for good.. Edo her own state is not withnessing the sit at home and suffering my people in tbe east are suffering.. She is in far away land instigating violence and death in SE while her own people are safe in her state.. Thunder fire any igbo still supporting this IPOB madness in the East..

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Who Killed Pastors In Igbo Land Looks Beautiful In New Video by OyigboUpdate: 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
AntiBMC:

Shatap der. How you nd ur govt dedicate urselves to follow radio biafra, if you followed Bokoharam like that, terrorism would have been a thing of the past.

You people wait for ipob to say something, then you act on it so that it would look like ipob really did it.

Let's not forget the Ebonyi primary school suicide bomber who wanted to kill children because ipob allegedly talked about suicide bombing.

Biafra is a movement that can't be stopped. You people have failed already.

Answer the question first then u can ask your own. Na lie or no be lie?
Re: IPOB Member Who Killed Pastors In Igbo Land Looks Beautiful In New Video by OyigboUpdate: 6:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
oilykid:
My people are gone for good.. Edo her own state is not withnessing the sit at home and suffering my people in tbe east are suffering.. She is in far away land instigating violence and death in SE while her own people are safe in her state.. Thunder fire any igbo still supporting this IPOB madness in the East..

My brother immediately u dont support them in whosoever action they take they call u sabo

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Who Killed Pastors In Igbo Land Looks Beautiful In New Video by OyigboUpdate: 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
kingjis:

Ipob online country

Lol

Not Igbo online people but IPOB terrorists like gidgiddy and co grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Who Killed Pastors In Igbo Land Looks Beautiful In New Video by OyigboUpdate: 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
Spy360:

Absolutely...

Lol. Your own lawyer err. U go put your client for trouble.

Me lord my client here is always threatening to send his men to behead people. After few weeks they are beheaded but it is not actually his men and this has happened over 5 times cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari, Jonathan, Sambo Attend Anyim Pius Anyim’s Birthday Party / Incoming VP. By The Grace Of God. / States That Will Deliver Bloc Votes In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.