Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,294 members, 7,815,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Tim Godfrey Proposes To His Lover (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tim Godfrey Proposes To His Lover (Photos) (35109 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) / Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) / Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tim Godfrey Proposes To His Lover (Photos) by Newsmic: 9:17am On Feb 17, 2022
Nigerian gospel artiste, Timothy Godfrey, has proposed to his girlfriend, IGBERETV reports.

He shared the news on his Instagram handle.

Posting photos from the proposal, he wrote;

''Meeting you changed my life.
Meeting you brought unending smiles.
Most importantly, meeting you was and is my GREATEST REWARD from GOD.
Thank you for saying YES!!!
I can’t imagine how I have lived without you all my life… but guess what? I would have Waited forever till we cross part. But thank God, this blissful and Heaven made Journey has started.

After giving my life to Christ…
Sharing life with you is the best thing that has happened to me.

No measure of time with you will be enough, But let’s start with forever .

“EKJ” You are my STILL WATERS!!!

I love you ❤️"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaChU-YrFN8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tim Godfrey Proposes To His Lover (Photos) by BigDolph(m): 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2022
FTC
Who’s going to wire my aza
love in the air
Re: Tim Godfrey Proposes To His Lover (Photos) by juanmiguel: 3:32pm On Feb 17, 2022
Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Tim Godfrey Proposes To His Lover (Photos) by TicketGreen: 3:32pm On Feb 17, 2022
You reading this, go and marry, time no dey

17 Likes

Re: Tim Godfrey Proposes To His Lover (Photos) by Prosperous111(m): 3:32pm On Feb 17, 2022
Wetin concern us wey never chop? wink

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tim Godfrey Proposes To His Lover (Photos) by joepepsy(m): 3:32pm On Feb 17, 2022
Congratulations!
Newsmic:
Nigerian gospel artiste, Timothy Godfrey, has proposed to his girlfriend, IGBERETV reports.

Re: Tim Godfrey Proposes To His Lover (Photos) by Havertz10: 3:32pm On Feb 17, 2022
cheesy
Re: Tim Godfrey Proposes To His Lover (Photos) by brimdans(m): 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
Congratulations Man of God

2 Likes

Re: Tim Godfrey Proposes To His Lover (Photos) by peteradamu: 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
congrats to him
Re: Tim Godfrey Proposes To His Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
Make he sha no cheat on his wife like one of his senior colleague did last month

10 Likes

Re: Tim Godfrey Proposes To His Lover (Photos) by soulfood(m): 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
Tim Godfrey..ONAGA

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tim Godfrey Proposes To His Lover (Photos) by taiwotimitt: 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
WHERE UNA DEY SEE THIS LOVE NOW. grin
Re: Tim Godfrey Proposes To His Lover (Photos) by nickyj19: 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
cheesy wow it is really wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tim Godfrey Proposes To His Lover (Photos) by Military0001: 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
Nice
Re: Tim Godfrey Proposes To His Lover (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
Wow congratulations
Re: Tim Godfrey Proposes To His Lover (Photos) by NaijaSumi: 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: Tim Godfrey Proposes To His Lover (Photos) by Ceenelly(m): 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2022
congrat, I know nobody holy but hope Una never kpansh once as per gospel singer relationship
Re: Tim Godfrey Proposes To His Lover (Photos) by GOTVee: 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2022
sad
Re: Tim Godfrey Proposes To His Lover (Photos) by dejio42(m): 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2022
All the best
Re: Tim Godfrey Proposes To His Lover (Photos) by Guyman02: 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2022
He didn't kneel down to pick up a burden, this boy get Sense. Signed: Elder Pete Edochie

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tim Godfrey Proposes To His Lover (Photos) by Eaglernorwich(m): 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2022
Ahhhh who stole my ftc, congrats to you Tim
Re: Tim Godfrey Proposes To His Lover (Photos) by WhiteAngels001(m): 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2022
Awwwwnnnn.. so so cute. Love is indeed a beautiful thing if you're lucky to find the right person.

I have a very clean iPhone 6 PLUS (128gb) with no fault that I'm willing to give away for 45k only.

Reach me on 0.90.593.766.83 for pictures and other information
Re: Tim Godfrey Proposes To His Lover (Photos) by McOluOmo: 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2022
Simping men everywhere,

God will never allow me to propose to any F gender like this mugu

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Tim Godfrey Proposes To His Lover (Photos) by rippa(m): 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2022
Prosperous111:
Wetin concern us wey never chop? wink
I tire o
Btc for sell
Re: Tim Godfrey Proposes To His Lover (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 3:36pm On Feb 17, 2022
I don't even know him but congratulations �, marriage with the right person is a great blessing from God,may your union witness peace,joy ,fertility and fidelity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tim Godfrey Proposes To His Lover (Photos) by smartasuen(m): 3:37pm On Feb 17, 2022
Dis Oga don finally wan settle down maritally, thank God for his life o. I'm sure what happened to his senior colleague last year prompted this decision.
Re: Tim Godfrey Proposes To His Lover (Photos) by merits(m): 3:37pm On Feb 17, 2022
Newsmic:

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenny-Ogungbe On Why We Didn't Attend Tuface's Wedding / Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact / Uche Jombo Looking Heavy In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.