Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Kyari, Bawa Confessed Working Directly With Cartels In Brazil, Ethiopia — NDLEA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kyari, Bawa Confessed Working Directly With Cartels In Brazil, Ethiopia — NDLEA (47712 Views)

Drug Cartels In Guinea. The Link. Things Are Adding Up / David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels / NDLEA Busts Interstate Drug Cartels in 3 States, arrests 7 Drug Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kyari, Bawa Confessed Working Directly With Cartels In Brazil, Ethiopia — NDLEA by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
angry
Re: Kyari, Bawa Confessed Working Directly With Cartels In Brazil, Ethiopia — NDLEA by HallaDaTruth: 12:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
Chai, see as karma sweet pass honey
Re: Kyari, Bawa Confessed Working Directly With Cartels In Brazil, Ethiopia — NDLEA by michael18(m): 12:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
Kindly join this link
https:///+VjYSdLKaPHZlM2M0
for your Hope psbank Termial
Very affordable
Re: Kyari, Bawa Confessed Working Directly With Cartels In Brazil, Ethiopia — NDLEA by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 17, 2022
Lie, all scripted lies to keep him here! They should send him to USA first then after serving jail there they can send him back here and jail him. Mad people!

3 Likes

Re: Kyari, Bawa Confessed Working Directly With Cartels In Brazil, Ethiopia — NDLEA by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 17, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
That kyari is a wolve in sheep clothing.

Wolf you mean?

Go back to school

3 Likes

Re: Kyari, Bawa Confessed Working Directly With Cartels In Brazil, Ethiopia — NDLEA by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:24pm On Feb 17, 2022
Don't be suprise , Evans is not even a kidnapper as he said... since they took him in, one one was come forward and said , this Evans is our boss, this Evans kidnapped me or my relatives, Kanu the prophet of our time said, this man will leave East in disgrace, what more do you need to hear or see before you know mazi kanu is the last prophet from Chukwu okike
Re: Kyari, Bawa Confessed Working Directly With Cartels In Brazil, Ethiopia — NDLEA by Iamvetlander(m): 12:24pm On Feb 17, 2022
osuofia2:
smiley
Recycling news , what is the new thing in this news. The mods keep recycling news on front page

I didn't bother to read it at all. Immediately I saw your comment, i Burst out laughing.

Nigeria Journalism in the mud

2 Likes

Re: Kyari, Bawa Confessed Working Directly With Cartels In Brazil, Ethiopia — NDLEA by DSC7: 12:25pm On Feb 17, 2022
It is finished

Buhari surrounded himself with highly corrupt men who said they are fighting corruption...

1 Like

Re: Kyari, Bawa Confessed Working Directly With Cartels In Brazil, Ethiopia — NDLEA by lekan4572: 12:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
My brother and sister in the Lord.........Pls we shud not allow dis mad government to fool us let dem fool dia self..

So quick can dis unless man Kyari confess working with the drugs cartel...

The favour i needed from u people is that wen dis mad film is out ...i will need like 10copies to keep for my unborn children and grandchildren..
So they can learn and have experience abt this useless government and people

MAY GOD HELP US ALL IN DIS COUNTRY
Re: Kyari, Bawa Confessed Working Directly With Cartels In Brazil, Ethiopia — NDLEA by Validated: 12:31pm On Feb 17, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin

Naturally if dem catch thief he go deny even for court but as kyari don know say Na script he must accept with open hands and add salt because he needs Nigeria "jail" badly

You dey mimd these fuuls? They reason like unintellegent people they are. A better script would have been made if they consulted Nollywood script writers. This one has so much loopholes and both NDLEA and NPF will continue to defend it until Nigerians are distracted by BBN
Re: Kyari, Bawa Confessed Working Directly With Cartels In Brazil, Ethiopia — NDLEA by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:32pm On Feb 17, 2022
I hope cubana ain't one of his buyers

1 Like

Re: Kyari, Bawa Confessed Working Directly With Cartels In Brazil, Ethiopia — NDLEA by Sedonxavi: 12:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
Strategy by the Northern cabal to avert DCP Kyari from being extradited to US by FBI. Truly Nigeria is a failed country
Re: Kyari, Bawa Confessed Working Directly With Cartels In Brazil, Ethiopia — NDLEA by Ramirezkhay(m): 12:35pm On Feb 17, 2022
cheesy

Comrade your head Dy Kampe!

Na wetin me and guys talk be this

grin grin
Truthisunique2:
grin

Naturally if dem catch thief he go deny even for court but as kyari don know say Na script he must accept with open hands and add salt because he needs Nigeria "jail" badly
Re: Kyari, Bawa Confessed Working Directly With Cartels In Brazil, Ethiopia — NDLEA by 8stargeneral: 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2022
Why not parade him ...let d world see his criminal face
Re: Kyari, Bawa Confessed Working Directly With Cartels In Brazil, Ethiopia — NDLEA by YellowMayor(m): 12:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kyari, Bawa Confessed Working Directly With Cartels In Brazil, Ethiopia — NDLEA by tonididdy(m): 12:40pm On Feb 17, 2022
Fear this country!

All so this northern brother will not go to an American jail, they have scripted an invisible drug case and he will end in naija jail with VVVIP treatment

But America will always wait!
Re: Kyari, Bawa Confessed Working Directly With Cartels In Brazil, Ethiopia — NDLEA by Cantonese: 12:40pm On Feb 17, 2022
OBALOLA55:
CALL ME WHEN HE MENTION OBI CUBANA TUNJI DISU E-MONEY DAVIDO AND FEMI OTE$

Be careful what you wish others.
Re: Kyari, Bawa Confessed Working Directly With Cartels In Brazil, Ethiopia — NDLEA by Realist12: 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2022
For police men to see it has a side job to extort civilians, it should tell you how the system is corrupt. Nigeria police is the most corrupt people in Nigeria , and they are the vector spreading corruption . A police van once held me with laptop, searched all through without seeing anything implicating , for the fact that he saw i was determined not to drop something. He said I'm going to their station. Got in the bus with them and started interviewing him , would you belive that this guy made me know if I wanted to do internet fraud he could connect me . Gave me his number and started showing me his boys . The police system is an avenue for them to know the crime and criminals and learn the crime this days.

1 Like

Re: Kyari, Bawa Confessed Working Directly With Cartels In Brazil, Ethiopia — NDLEA by sematec(m): 12:46pm On Feb 17, 2022
what is blind justice? they should make us all understand
Re: Kyari, Bawa Confessed Working Directly With Cartels In Brazil, Ethiopia — NDLEA by TheGift: 12:48pm On Feb 17, 2022
Harrynight:
angry

Isn't the internet fraud deal with Hushpuppy the first case, already in court the fooool supposed to answer to

Which kind nonsense script is this

USA is handing their case

Police Service Commission is investigating the same.

NDLEA is handling their own separate case.

None has anything to do with the other, except you have facts that we don’t or you are just overly suspicious of anything Naija.
Re: Kyari, Bawa Confessed Working Directly With Cartels In Brazil, Ethiopia — NDLEA by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
This Useless script will not work; I am heading back to FBI account to inform them what corrupt Ndlea and police are doing in order for Kyari to remain and be jailed in the Zoo. We must see the very good end of this TERROIST super ass that killed igbo youths and govt supported him, he can't get away with it.
Re: Kyari, Bawa Confessed Working Directly With Cartels In Brazil, Ethiopia — NDLEA by Misterone: 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin

lack of comprehension. this matter was done undercover.
Re: Kyari, Bawa Confessed Working Directly With Cartels In Brazil, Ethiopia — NDLEA by davessales039(m): 12:54pm On Feb 17, 2022
cherishmichael:
Naa ehhh!! Face your crime this man and stop involving people allover.

He is naming his accomplices and you are complaining. Why?
Or are you a brazilian?
Re: Kyari, Bawa Confessed Working Directly With Cartels In Brazil, Ethiopia — NDLEA by perryy(m): 12:58pm On Feb 17, 2022
Who bought the 20kg of drugs from kyari? Has the person no name , abi na ghost ? Hahahaha. This thing na action film jare

2 Likes

Re: Kyari, Bawa Confessed Working Directly With Cartels In Brazil, Ethiopia — NDLEA by iezeiyida(m): 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
What is annoying me about this Kyari case is that the North is openly protecting him even at this point. Almost all Northerners are extremely religious and tribalistic. They have destroyed everything valuable about Nigeria. A country that was by now, supposed to be very great and developed in every aspect of her nationhood
Re: Kyari, Bawa Confessed Working Directly With Cartels In Brazil, Ethiopia — NDLEA by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2022
This is Nigeria, na d outcome of this whole saga be koko... If he is given soft landing you will know how corrupt Nigeria judiciary is grin
Re: Kyari, Bawa Confessed Working Directly With Cartels In Brazil, Ethiopia — NDLEA by cybriz82(m): 1:15pm On Feb 17, 2022
See how they are trying to cast our the informant..useless people una wan just kill d person d person troway for nothing..
Re: Kyari, Bawa Confessed Working Directly With Cartels In Brazil, Ethiopia — NDLEA by Mc3kwata(m): 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2022
Same news with different topics...Lukat!!!
Re: Kyari, Bawa Confessed Working Directly With Cartels In Brazil, Ethiopia — NDLEA by Agboconsult1(m): 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
we already know the story. what we are waiting for is the judgement. the obvious is clear, name them all, kyari is like a scapegoat i guess. there's more to the saga. let the law not spare them. if the law favour them, then what was described in "Animal Farm" is true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Declared For Presidency Without Governors And Others Present / Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka / Twitter Needs India And Nigeria To Grow. It's Running Into Trouble In Both

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.