Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

Kyari, Bawa Confessed Working Directly With Cartels In Brazil, Ethiopia — NDLEA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kyari, Bawa Confessed Working Directly With Cartels In Brazil, Ethiopia — NDLEA (47731 Views)

Drug Cartels In Guinea. The Link. Things Are Adding Up / David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels / NDLEA Busts Interstate Drug Cartels in 3 States, arrests 7 Drug Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Kyari, Bawa Confessed Working Directly With Cartels In Brazil, Ethiopia — NDLEA by EagleNest(m): 5:53am On Feb 18, 2022
School of criminals!
Re: Kyari, Bawa Confessed Working Directly With Cartels In Brazil, Ethiopia — NDLEA by Harrynight(m): 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2022
TheGift:

Ask FG and Police for His money laundering case not NDLEA that is going about it’s own business on His drug case.

His first case is with the US, this second case , is His first case with Nigeria.

Let’s not get things twisted. Let’s wait and see how it plays out.

I don't know how u relates with him but I can smell some measure of sentiments here...

You and I know that Naija will romance his drug case till forever just not to release him to US
Re: Kyari, Bawa Confessed Working Directly With Cartels In Brazil, Ethiopia — NDLEA by TheGift: 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2022
Harrynight:

I don't know how u relates with him but I can smell some measure of sentiments here...

You and I know that Naija will romance his drug case till forever just not to release him to US

I don’t have any relationship with Him. Where is the sentiment in what I said? I think you are the one being sentimental.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) / Peter Obi Worships On Easter At Jesus House Church In London (Pics) / House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.