Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

4 Years And No Job, I Can't Continue Like This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 4 Years And No Job, I Can't Continue Like This (2581 Views)

Please, Advise Me On This Banking Job I Got / I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? / I Was Asked To Sign Non Disclosure Agreement For A Job I Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Years And No Job, I Can't Continue Like This by PropertyXpert: 11:49am On Feb 17, 2022
I've been unemployed for 4 years now, I've sent my CV out to various companies but my application is always rejected. I don't know what to do anymore, I'm losing hope. I don't want to continue like this. My children are depending on me, I find it hard to even look at their faces sometimes, knowing that I've failed them.
Please if you have any way to help me, please do, whether it is job openings. Any opportunity that you can offer me.
Re: 4 Years And No Job, I Can't Continue Like This by youngest85(m): 11:50am On Feb 17, 2022
I will give you one Baba number if you are interested
Re: 4 Years And No Job, I Can't Continue Like This by jetwonder(m): 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
grin change your mindset, start small business and move on with your life

4 Likes

Re: 4 Years And No Job, I Can't Continue Like This by frosy1(m): 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
jetwonder:
grin change your mindset, start small business and move on with your life

Forget about this mindset of starting small you people do shout about. If there's money to start small do you think some people will be jobless. Some have to pick jobs that pays peanuts slavery salaries just to survive.

Beside what is your definition of SMALL.
Instead of saying change your mind set, advice him or her the kind of business " starting small" and the required capital needed

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Years And No Job, I Can't Continue Like This by LandMann: 3:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
If you have become addicted to salary job you'll forever be scared of not having a job and once you pass 35 and you're jobless with wife and kids to take care of then you enter a full blown mid life crisis that can ultimately lead to your death.

Op please go and learn a suitable skill to complement whatever job you may or may not get. This skill is what will fetch you money when salary fails to come...

Business is not for everyone but you can also learn crypto trading business and look for $100 to start... Target 2% profit everyday and before you know you have built your trading skill and capital... All you need is a good smartphone and $100 or less to start... Use YouTube to learn about futures trading.

Learn any digital skill and go to fiverr or Upwork to sell your skill. Salary work will keep you poor forever if you depend on it 100%... Hope you take this little advice

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Years And No Job, I Can't Continue Like This by kmaster007: 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
How you dey take survive in dis period

1 Like

Re: 4 Years And No Job, I Can't Continue Like This by constance500: 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
PropertyXpert:
I've been unemployed for 4 years now, I've sent my CV out to various companies but my application is always rejected. I don't know what to do anymore, I'm losing hope. I don't want to continue like this. My children are depending on me, I find it hard to even look at their faces sometimes, knowing that I've failed them.
Please if you have any way to help me, please do, whether it is job openings. Any opportunity that you can offer me.

Learn a trade or handwork..

2 Likes

Re: 4 Years And No Job, I Can't Continue Like This by constance500: 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
LandMann:
If you have become addicted to salary job you'll forever be scared of not having a job and once you pass 35 and you're jobless with wife and kids to take care of then you enter a full blown mid life crisis that can ultimately lead to your death.

Op please go and learn a suitable skill to complement whatever job you may or may not get. This skill is what will fetch you money when salary fails to come...

Business is not for everyone but you can also learn crypto trading business and look for $100 to start... Target 2% profit everyday and before you know you have built your trading skill and capital... All you need is a good smartphone and $100 or less to start... Use YouTube to learn about futures trading.

Learn any digital skill and go to fiverr or Upwork to sell your skill. Salary work will keep you poor forever if you depend on it 100%... Hope you take this little advice

You're absolutely right.. I have few hand works that I can do to cater for myself but still got a salary job to save money for my business.. Op no siddown dey look yourself.
Re: 4 Years And No Job, I Can't Continue Like This by BENCHOKCONSULT: 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2022
PropertyXpert:

I hope your CV is always updated?
Which job vacancy sites do you use for your job hunting?
I hope you use the right sentences when applying for a job?
I hope you attach a Cover letter when required?
Have you tried doing some online courses with certification?
How much have you developed yourself over the past 4 year?

Forget about spirituality first, answer these questions correctly and see if your situation won't change.
Re: 4 Years And No Job, I Can't Continue Like This by ecomalchemist(m): 8:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
Hustle continues...

Learn a trade, skill, digital skill or business..

Find someone who is doing a business and making sales offline. You’ll find many of them in Onitsha, Computer village, Aba, Alaba, Aspamda, Idumota, etc.
Most of these people have no idea what goes on online. They also do not care what goes on online.

All they care about is making sales and getting
money flowing into the business daily.

Be their online person.

Bring their business online, and advertise to those who want what they sell.

You will make money doing this.
You’ll make a lot of money doing this.

As a woman, you can open an online shop for that woman selling lace in Aba, and add money on top onto for yourself. That’s your own profit on every sale.
As a guy, you can open an online store store for that man selling computers at Computer village.

Read information from Google and publish content about computers and what people should look out for before buying a laptop.
More people would begin to reach out to you when need laptops.

Reach out to that guy who makes shoes and footwear in your neighborhood and be their online guy.
Promote what they make online and add your own profit.

Look around you, look where others are neglecting, you’ll find a gem.

You can’t afford to be idle for long.
You can’t afford to stay broke.
You can’t afford to continue earning a meagre salary every month.

You don’t need to be a genius to make money online, and have a better life.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.

You will make a lot of money.
Not just money...

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.
Thank me later when you hit your first M.

Gadget importation guide from US available for everyone, it's free..

Hit me up via my number in sig

7 Likes

Re: 4 Years And No Job, I Can't Continue Like This by LogicBomb8: 8:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
[quote author=ecomalchemist post=110315785]Hustle continues...

Learn a trade, skill, digital skill or business..

Find someone who is doing a business and making sales offline. You’ll find many of them in Onitsha, Computer village, Aba, Alaba, Aspamda, Idumota, etc.
Most of these people have no idea what goes on online. They also do not care what goes on online.

All they care about is making sales and getting
money flowing into the business daily.

Be their online person.

Bring their business online, and advertise to those who want what they sell.

You will make money doing this.
You’ll make a lot of money doing this.

As a woman, you can open an online shop for that woman selling lace in Aba, and add money on top onto for yourself. That’s your own profit on every sale.
As a guy, you can open an online store store for that man selling computers at Computer village.

Help a brother with the u.s gadget importation. Kindly forward to my email. Thank remain blessed
Re: 4 Years And No Job, I Can't Continue Like This by immortalityk: 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
youngest85:
I will give you one Baba number if you are interested
Can u give me
Re: 4 Years And No Job, I Can't Continue Like This by Babatojide: 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
Hi
7 years
Re: 4 Years And No Job, I Can't Continue Like This by sunjai(f): 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
PropertyXpert:
I can give you contact of Chinese you can buy sneakers from and sell.
Re: 4 Years And No Job, I Can't Continue Like This by Richy1981: 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2022
sunjai:
I can give you contact of Chinese you can buy sneakers from and sell.

Pls can you send me the Chinese man number, am interested
Re: 4 Years And No Job, I Can't Continue Like This by Mooh247: 3:34am On Feb 18, 2022
Affiliate marketing, pick a product you are comfortable marketing on Amazon, Clickbank, Jumia or any fucking affiliate site, get a blog, and make sure you spam everywhere spammable with your links, get fresh leads and do email bulk marketing or sms bulk marketing

Learn simple skills like graphics designs , Web Design, Digital Marketing and UX/UI or any free coarse that sells fast, Design your own banner... After mastering the coarses Now bomb Facebook , Nairaland, Instagram comment section 24/7 like a nuisance on all popular pages with your skills, advert and price am talking hundreds of comments daily after a few days and over a thousand comments you should be everywhere and start getting calls from potential customers

Join any Real estate agents group on WhatsApp and Telegram where people post property for sale, for rent and for shortlet (focus more on rent and short let).. pick the Pictures of the property for rent , lease , sale or short let , pick the details and location pick the number on it and call the agent to know if the property is available for inspection, tell the agent you want to bring prospective customers and want 5% commission if the agent agrees.... Start posting the advert of the property on your WhatsApp status, Facebook, Nairaland, Instagram and once you have a customer tell them you charge 1500 for inspection, 500 for card before taking them to the property and agent

This one is my favourite passive income best by all means.... Source Atleast 100k from which ever means you can, and start playing reverse betting twice a day... To most people it's small odds (ussually less than 2 odds per game )... Get a very good sport analysis and punters and start staking whatever they analysis with reverse betting. Your 100k would make 3% compound interest the first day that is ₦3,000 , you can withdraw 2k and stake ₦101k the next day and make 3% profit on 101k

You might ask what reverse bet is?! For example Barcelona vs Napoli ... Barcelona were the favourite to win in a direct match and direct betting... In a Reverse Betting ( betting on negative possibility) you bet on Napoli wining by 3-0

So if Barca wins 1-0, 2-0,3-0, 4-0 or any barca win or Barca draws 1-1, 2-2 , 3-3 , Or any draw as long as Napoli doesn't win 3-0 you get paid your profit

Do all this for one week like your life depends on it and watch your income change.... Remember the key point here is reaching out and marketing to as much people as you can, bombing thousands and thousands of people with your comments till you. Get Atleast 10 to 20 customers out of the thousand

Goodluck

Re: 4 Years And No Job, I Can't Continue Like This by abeniagbon(m): 7:16am On Feb 18, 2022
PropertyXpert:

Take you CV to dufil company they will call you.... Salary na 40k for start and out must know how to drive.... Or better still look for driving job from there you can proceed to any length. You have to start small to out things on the table
Re: 4 Years And No Job, I Can't Continue Like This by ennymob22: 9:19am On Feb 18, 2022
LandMann:

please am interested in crypto trading, can u teach me?
Re: 4 Years And No Job, I Can't Continue Like This by sunjai(f): 9:22am On Feb 18, 2022
Richy1981:

Pls can you send me the Chinese man number, am interested
I bought it, I don't give it out for free.
Re: 4 Years And No Job, I Can't Continue Like This by Meeben(f): 9:33am On Feb 18, 2022
Sometimes it might help to add what you studied, what you have experience in so far. You don't know who might come across it and has an opportunity for you. So now here's your chance to add:

Your discipline in school:
Your skills:
Experience in any area whatsoever.

Highlight what you can do and sell yourself.

1 Like

Re: 4 Years And No Job, I Can't Continue Like This by uthlaw: 9:43am On Feb 18, 2022
Mooh247:
Affiliate marketing, pick a product you are comfortable marketing on Amazon, Clickbank, Jumia or any fucking affiliate site, get a blog, and make sure you spam everywhere spammable with your links, get fresh leads and do email bulk marketing or sms bulk marketing

Learn simple skills like graphics designs , Web Design, Digital Marketing and UX/UI or any free coarse that sells fast, Design your own banner... After mastering the coarses Now bomb Facebook , Nairaland, Instagram comment section 24/7 like a nuisance on all popular pages with your skills, advert and price am talking hundreds of comments daily after a few days and over a thousand comments you should be everywhere and start getting calls from potential customers

Join any Real estate agents group on WhatsApp and Telegram where people post property for sale, for rent and for shortlet (focus more on rent and short let).. pick the Pictures of the property for rent , lease , sale or short let , pick the details and location pick the number on it and call the agent to know if the property is available for inspection, tell the agent you want to bring prospective customers and want 5% commission if the agent agrees.... Start posting the advert of the property on your WhatsApp status, Facebook, Nairaland, Instagram and once you have a customer tell them you charge 1500 for inspection, 500 for card before taking them to the property and agent

This one is my favourite passive income best by all means.... Source Atleast 100k from which ever means you can, and start playing reverse betting twice a day... To most people it's small odds (ussually less than 2 odds per game )... Get a very good sport analysis and punters and start staking whatever they analysis with reverse betting. Your 100k would make 3% compound interest the first day that is ₦3,000 , you can withdraw 2k and stake ₦101k the next day and make 3% profit on 101k

You might ask what reverse bet is?! For example Barcelona vs Napoli ... Barcelona were the favourite to win in a direct match and direct betting... In a Reverse Betting ( betting on negative possibility) you bet on Napoli wining by 3-0

So if Barca wins 1-0, 2-0,3-0, 4-0 or any barca win or Barca draws 1-1, 2-2 , 3-3 , Or any draw as long as Napoli doesn't win 3-0 you get paid your profit

Do all this for one week like your life depends on it and watch your income change.... Remember the key point here is reaching out and marketing to as much people as you can, bombing thousands and thousands of people with your comments till you. Get Atleast 10 to 20 customers out of the thousand

Goodluck

which betting company do that please?
Re: 4 Years And No Job, I Can't Continue Like This by DevilsEqual(m): 10:08am On Feb 18, 2022
Mooh247:

Goodluck

What does it cost to advertise on Clickbank and Amazon and can one advertise Nigerian offline products there too?

Also, sir, as the for reverse betting,can't one play such on betnaija and co?
Re: 4 Years And No Job, I Can't Continue Like This by Mooh247: 10:15am On Feb 18, 2022
DevilsEqual:

What does it cost to advertise on Clickbank and Amazon and can one advertise Nigerian offline products there too?

Also, sir, as the for reverse betting,can't one play such on betnaija and co?

I honestly don't know if Betnaija has reverse betting option.

As for Amazon and Clickbank, the affiliate Program involves you marketing other people's products and getting paid for referrals and links you brought to their sites... They would give you a customised http link, and Html code you can paste on your site to display adverts

If you want to Advertise your products on Amazon that's drop shipping and another thing entirely, you have to be in US or UK where they have warehouse to sell and advertise on Amazon platform or use local alternative like Jumia and Konga
Re: 4 Years And No Job, I Can't Continue Like This by johnmartus(m): 10:56am On Feb 18, 2022
[s]
LandMann:

[/s] worst adviser ever.
Re: 4 Years And No Job, I Can't Continue Like This by Bakerdav: 11:27am On Feb 18, 2022
frosy1:

Forget about this mindset of starting small you people do shout about. If there's money to start small do you think some people will be jobless. Some have to pick jobs that pays peanuts slavery salaries just to survive.

Beside what is your definition of SMALL.
Instead of saying change your mind set, advice him or her the kind of business " starting small" and the required capital needed
abi o,where will he get capital, or na mouth dem dy use start biz?
Re: 4 Years And No Job, I Can't Continue Like This by Niyiadeautos: 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
If you're interested in cars, you can join our online WhatsApp training on how to use a scanner to run a diagnosis on all cars and repair them by interpreting the fault codes on from the scanner. All you need after the training is just a small scanner and you're in business. It's easy to set up. Modern cars are easy to fix using a scanner, and you get paid by customers
Re: 4 Years And No Job, I Can't Continue Like This by teeboila(m): 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2022
Drop the group WhatsApp number, I may be interested.

Niyiadeautos:
If you're interested in cars, you can join our online WhatsApp training on how to use a scanner to run a diagnosis on all cars and repair them by interpreting the fault codes on from the scanner. All you need after the training is just a small scanner and you're in business. It's easy to set up. Modern cars are easy to fix using a scanner, and you get paid by customers
Re: 4 Years And No Job, I Can't Continue Like This by LikeAking: 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2022
PropertyXpert:

Guy you go make am.
Re: 4 Years And No Job, I Can't Continue Like This by Mooh247: 6:17pm On Feb 18, 2022
uthlaw:
like what capital someone can start with,the odds range and daily income!

₦3500 is the minimum , no maximum, 3 games a day is given to you to play... Odds are less than 2.0. (1.1-1-09). Daily culmulative is 3 to 3.5 %

A typical game is shown bellow, that 2k profit for a game, 3 games per day gives 6k for a 200k capital

Re: 4 Years And No Job, I Can't Continue Like This by uthlaw: 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
Mooh247:

₦3500 is the minimum , no maximum, 3 games a day is given to you to play... Odds are less than 2.0. (1.1-1-09). Daily culmulative is 3 to 3.5 %

A typical game is shown bellow, that 2k profit for a game, 3 games per day gives 6k for a 200k capital
3games will give like 1.30odds ×#3500=#4550
Profit of #1500 a day!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Online English Teaching Job ($7-8 Per Hour) / U.s. Embassy Is Recruiting / Job Vacancy In Nature Plus Consult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.