Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) (50174 Views)

JUST IN: Rapper Tidinz Is Dead (Pics/Video) / Coronavirus: Bollywood Singer Kanika Kapoor Tested Positive / Mike Godson Signs Deal With Bollywood, Set To Feature In Zee World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) by Agricmoney(m): 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2022
my condolences to his family

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
Lightorder:
so this is how you will come looking for him on NL one day , not knowing he had gone with the saints at rapture , leaving you behind

Assistant Jesus Weldon
Re: Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) by Biafranodogwu55: 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
Wizkid is way more famous than him
Re: Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) by Mooh247: 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
Righteousness2:
Condolences..

Listen Folks, the Matter of Eternity is a Matter that should be taken with all seriousness.
Souls are Departing the earth per seconds.
Many to the Broadway.
Just a few to the Narrow.
For it is appointed unto man to Die once, after that, the Judgement.
Live this Life in the Conciousness of your Eternity,
Because it does not Matter who you are, what you have , or your age.
If you Depart this World without a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ, you have Wasted your Life.

grin cheesy

So what you are saying is even if a person kills, commits ritual, rapes, destroy people's life paradise and luxury life awaits him in heaven, all he has to do is say he accepts JESUS as his God and all sins are forgiven

1 Like

Re: Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) by Chijeep(m): 7:00pm On Feb 17, 2022
ecolime:
Hmm
Na you go create topic and na you go still use another account comment... lol
NL na him own ministration centre grin grin grin
Re: Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) by Kobojunkie: 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2022
Holiness2100:

He composed music for dozens of movies featuring top stars, including Amitabh Bachchan, Ajay Devgun and Mithun Chakraborty.
Wow... great voice is gone! undecided
Re: Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
WibusJaga:
cool

Do you know?
Over 99% of people viewing this thread would be gone by the end of this century.

Is that the year 2100? That's in 78 years time. Will Nairaland still be around then?

3 Likes

Re: Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) by AutoChick4U(f): 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
I remember I am a disco dancer tana tana
Re: Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:10pm On Feb 17, 2022
Rest well legend!
Re: Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) by makavellidon: 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
ecolime:

i tire for that guy matter con turn nairaland 2 church

1 Like

Re: Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) by mysticwarrior(m): 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mohammed Ravi, mahendra kapoor, Lata mangeshka and Bappi Lahiri are the real voices of Bollywood, Rip to the dead
Re: Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) by Elidrisy20: 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2022
Remain modi, that stupid mai shayi
Re: Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) by SKYHIGHfx: 7:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
Righteousness2:
Condolences..

Listen Folks, the Matter of Eternity is a Matter that should be taken with all seriousness.
Many to the Broadway.
If you Depart this World without a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ, you have Wasted your Life.

Stop all this threat biko

1 Like

Re: Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) by doggedfighter(f): 7:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
ecolime:

Very dubious character grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) by Deeprooted: 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
Lemmy123:
Eweeeeeey!

This is sad... RIP to him

Although I stopped watching Indian movies when someone on a bike kicked a long bus and the bus started to spin to fast everyone got flung through the window and one particular girl flew up and landed on the man bike, behind him before the bus caught fire and burned down
No be una go fool on top movie

By the way, I'm available for your writing and design jobs, see my signature below, thanks

grin
Re: Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) by Nicepoker(m): 7:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
Lemmy123:
Eweeeeeey!

Although I stopped watching Indian movies when someone on a bike kicked a long bus and the bus started to spin to fast everyone got flung through the window and one particular girl flew up and landed on the man bike, behind him before the bus caught fire and burned down

By the way, I'm available for your writing and design jobs, see my signature below, thanks
It's called a movie with a reason. It's all about acting no one is fooling anyone.
Re: Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) by Omicron123: 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2022
Righteousness2:
Condolences..

Many to the Broadway.
Oga, you are a typical example of a hypocrite. Why do you always derive joy in people's ordeal and never preach about God's mercy and love when people are prospering? Go drop that bible and do something meaningful with your life. Animal
Re: Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:00pm On Feb 17, 2022
Covid no dey mercy.. them for Asia now ooo.. its now China Hong kong... India hmm

Some weeks backi it was Ma Lata.. Now Singer Bappi.. i dont know if he is one he is the that sang.. i am a disco dancer.... in the 80s....

Its well... its hidding them down in that region ooo..
Re: Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) by waice6571: 8:03pm On Feb 17, 2022
ecolime:

Is Holiness and Righteousness
same thing

Holiness is what you do.... Bible says; "Be ye holy as your father in heaven....

Righteousness on the other hand is a gift from God to anyone whom God desired to gift..... "... and Noah believed, and it was accounted unto him for Righteousness also in Romans 5:17

Summary: Holiness made the post while Righteousness comment on Holiness' post grin

1 Like

Re: Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) by Gubioma: 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
Righteousness2:
Condolences..

Many to the Broadway.
Dan Borneo.....
I'm a devout Muslim and kanuri by tribe, but I don't know why respect this pastor. Thanks pastor more greace to ur balls
Re: Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) by Gubioma: 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
Righteousness2:
Condolences..

Many to the Broadway.
Dan Borno.....
I'm a devout Muslim and kanuri by tribe, but I don't know why respect this pastor. Thanks pastor more greace to ur balls
Righteousness2:
Condolences..

Many to the Broadway.
Dan Borno.....
I'm a devout Muslim and kanuri by tribe, but I don't know why i respect this pastor. Thanks pastor more greace to ur balls
Re: Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) by Emyogalanya: 8:29pm On Feb 17, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Righteousness don create thread again. Now wait for his usual fire and brimstone sermon. Lol
I tell you. Looooool. He has come in with his other official account. I think this guy should be given the title of mummy GO of nairaland. Or to make it more appropriate " Daddy GO of nairaland
Re: Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:34pm On Feb 17, 2022
We don't know him here in New Delhi however rest in peace, Old man
Re: Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) by Salihusaliheen(m): 8:37pm On Feb 17, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Righteousness don create thread again. Now wait for his usual fire and brimstone sermon. Lol
check below
Re: Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) by Salihusaliheen(m): 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2022
Lemmy123:
Eweeeeeey!

as in too much lie
Re: Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) by LIONSABRE(m): 8:46pm On Feb 17, 2022
rest on,legend. sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School / Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) / BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.