Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) (50175 Views)

JUST IN: Rapper Tidinz Is Dead (Pics/Video) / Coronavirus: Bollywood Singer Kanika Kapoor Tested Positive / Mike Godson Signs Deal With Bollywood, Set To Feature In Zee World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) by Bamzyriches451: 8:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
Damn!
RIP
Re: Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) by wumi2017(f): 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
Namaste..RIP
Re: Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) by Lemmy123(m): 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
as in too much lie
I tire Bros
Re: Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) by lexy2014: 9:44pm On Feb 17, 2022
Kingpele:
Sorry for dying, the thought of dying without God is very terrible ,We all need God here and mostly in eternity more than we need money.only God decides the fate of every soul that depart from this world

What makes u think he died without God?
Re: Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) by Jumbojax(m): 10:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
Righteousness2:
Condolences..

Listen Folks, the Matter of Eternity is a Matter that should be taken with all seriousness.
Souls are Departing the earth per seconds.
Many to the Broadway.
Just a few to the Narrow.
For it is appointed unto man to Die once, after that, the Judgement.
Live this Life in the Conciousness of your Eternity,
Because it does not Matter who you are, what you have , or your age.
If you Depart this World without a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ, you have Wasted your Life.
You've spoken truth my bro
But what statistics backs this claim that people die every second, I've heard it before and thought it was too much of an exaggeration

https://tr-quiz.xyz/84223500836072311/ Do quizzes to earn US dollars, easily earn 1 US dollars in 1 minute, and anyone who logs in to our website will get 10 US dollars.
Re: Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) by brainboxay(m): 10:37pm On Feb 17, 2022
Holiness2100:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/17666248/bappi-lahiri-bollywood-singer-dies/amp/

OMO see Wetin dem talk about ham ...he still loose election wey hin contest ....abi people are the same ni cos majorly the good ones don’t win in Nigeria as well ...woo self all those ones for Nigeria are the same
Re: Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) by elene559: 12:15am On Feb 18, 2022
What a loss! It's a pity!
Re: Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) by treatise: 2:34am On Feb 18, 2022
ecolime:

Na you go create topic and na you go still use another account comment... lol

Almost everything for Nigeria na scam
Re: Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) by anambraamaka: 6:16am On Feb 18, 2022
May His soul rest in peace
Re: Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) by iamL(f): 11:04am On Feb 18, 2022
Lemmy123:
Eweeeeeey!

This is sad... RIP to him

Although I stopped watching Indian movies when someone on a bike kicked a long bus and the bus started to spin to fast everyone got flung through the window and one particular girl flew up and landed on the man bike, behind him before the bus caught fire and burned down
No be una go fool on top movie

By the way, I'm available for your writing and design jobs, see my signature below, thanks

U wan kill me with laughter.

Their actions scene back then use to be amateurish but now Bollywood is top notch.
Re: Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) by Farfalla(f): 11:39am On Feb 18, 2022
Lemmy123:

Although I stopped watching Indian movies when someone on a bike kicked a long bus and the bus started to spin to fast everyone got flung through the window and one particular girl flew up and landed on the man bike, behind him before the bus caught fire and burned down
No be una go fool on top movie.

Hehehehehehe! You dey craze! grin grin grin

Me sef I stopped watching Bollywood movies when I saw a plane being towed in the air! tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) by Lemmy123(m): 11:47am On Feb 18, 2022
iamL:

U wan kill me with laughter.

Their actions scene back then use to be amateurish but now Bollywood is top notch.

Omooo, not anymore, I'll pass, thanks grin
Re: Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) by Lemmy123(m): 11:48am On Feb 18, 2022
Farfalla:

Hehehehehehe! You dey craze! grin grin grin

Me sef I stopped watching Bollywood movies when I saw a plane being towed in the air! tongue tongue

It is finished! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) / BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos / Iceprince Girlfriend, Maima Called A Cheat With "Evidence"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.