Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,016 members, 7,956,769 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:31 PM

Northerner:why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerner:why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu (1948 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / FG Files Fresh Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northerner:why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu by Investigative: 1:40pm On Feb 17, 2022
EXCLUSIVE.....
"Why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu At Abuja High Court" ~ Hausa Boy Explains|AVTNEWS

Read More���
/3r9zhr3h

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerner:why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu by jlinkd78(m): 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2022
Noted
Re: Northerner:why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu by Princessogaraya(f): 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2022
I know

1 Like

Re: Northerner:why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu by Investigative: 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
Ud
Oyigboupdate oya

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerner:why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu by OneCorner: 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2022
As a blogger, to get traffic on your blog or site, just post anything to pamper Ipob ego
Even if it’s a glaring lie, they will still support and defend you

1 Like

Re: Northerner:why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu by AfonjaEmir: 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
Yoruba kindred and lovers of oodua should desist from being "crowd pleasers" of people who send killers to our bushes!

The Hausa Youth knows that Nnamdi Kanu did no wrong...,,,

its the Fulani oligarchy that is fighting Nnamdi kanu...and i love how he is fighting them back...that is ballz!

Yoruba youths especially those from the kwara/osun/oyo axis should understand that Nigeria only favours "preek sucking" politicians like tinubu/aregbesola etc

Wake up oodua..let us grow from within and purge ourselves of people that will hamper our growth.

IGBO people should be allies.

signed
OBA Lamidi Akiringbigbe

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northerner:why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu by 00FFT00(m): 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2022
Investigative:
Ud
Oyigboupdate oya

Do you mean Oyigboupdate = udene, alias vulture?.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerner:why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu by agulion: 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2022
Do you know that a local Yoruba Muslim, that have mined many skulls for ritual without success can easily collect #500 to protest against prophet kanu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerner:why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu by kenzysmith: 2:38pm On Feb 17, 2022
This guy get sense he is drawing obi Cubana n emoney attention
Re: Northerner:why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:43pm On Feb 17, 2022
Investigative:
EXCLUSIVE.....
"Why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu At Abuja High Court" ~ Hausa Boy Explains|AVTNEWS

Read More���
/3r9zhr3h

Where is the YouTube link.

1 Like

Re: Northerner:why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu by Investigative: 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Where is the YouTube link.
Go to Twitter an click on the handle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerner:why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu by yemmight(m): 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2022
You sha want to blow sha.
Re: Northerner:why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu by Tochj(m): 2:59pm On Feb 17, 2022
I personally think that
Every reasonable Nigerian should join ipob in this battle to rescue Nigeria from the hands of blood sukers.
Hausa
Odu'a
Middle belt
Niger Delta
MNK does not commit any offense
He is making effort to destroy the foundation of slavery in Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Northerner:why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu by Kingkali: 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2022
agulion:
Do you know that a local Yoruba Muslim, that have mined many skulls for ritual without success can easily collect #500 to protest against prophet kanu
ati prophet.

Call him angel kanu naw. angry
Re: Northerner:why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu by Tochj(m): 3:08pm On Feb 18, 2022
OneCorner:
As a blogger, to get traffic on your blog or site, just post anything to pamper Ipob ego
Even if it’s a glaring lie, they will still support and defend you
Can you prove how the news is a lies
Or the usual envy.

3 Likes

Re: Northerner:why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu by AntiBMC(m): 3:36pm On Feb 18, 2022
Oyigboupdate fails once again. Sour l0ser

3 Likes

Re: Northerner:why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu by OyigboUpdate: 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
Investigative:
EXCLUSIVE.....

Read More���
/3r9zhr3h

Mods pls take this down
Re: Northerner:why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu by Investigative: 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Mods pls take this down
Hahahahahha
Are you surprise how an hausa boy more intelligent than you rejected your inducement

6 Likes

Re: Northerner:why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu by belente(m): 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2022
D man said he truth
Re: Northerner:why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu by Datikwerreboi(m): 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2022
Investigative:
[s]EXCLUSIVE.....

Read More���
/3r9zhr3h[/s]
Anything for Ipob cannibalistic animals . Same Hausa you hate and love to kill ma same Hausa u wan use trend . Ndị ara
Re: Northerner:why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu by Investigative: 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Anything for Ipob cannibalistic animals . Same Hausa you hate and love to kill ma same Hausa u wan use trend . Ndị ara
Your pain
My pride

3 Likes

Re: Northerner:why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:43pm On Feb 18, 2022
Investigative:

Your pain
My pride
It's the other way round ,
Your pain

My joy grin grin cheesy
Re: Northerner:why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu by Investigative: 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

It's the other way round ,
Your pain

My joy grin grin cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: Northerner:why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu by Datikwerreboi(m): 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2022

Re: Northerner:why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu by SlayerForever: 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
[s]
Datikwerreboi:

grin grin grin grin grin
[/s]

Ikwerrefirstson aka Datikwerreboi aka Arrewa the Yoruba misfit. Your dance of shame on nairaland will surely be put to an end in due time.

1 Like

Re: Northerner:why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu by Datikwerreboi(m): 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
SlayerForever:
[s][/s]

[s]Ikwerrefirstson aka Datikwerreboi aka Arrewa the Yoruba misfit. Your dance of shame on nairaland will surely be put to an end in due time.[/s]
Ori anụ mmadụ, atakwala ịkpu nne gị n'esi ka azụ ndụ grin grin grin

Re: Northerner:why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu by sharpsecret: 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

we don't hate hausa's...we have radio biafra hausa service...mnk have always said good things about them...hausa are not land grabbers or killers...who we hate is those that live in the bushes with cows and kill their host at night just to seize their ancestral land...those are the people we hate.get ur faith right
Re: Northerner:why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu by Investigative: 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2022
sharpsecret:
we don't hate hausa's...we have radio biafra hausa service...mnk have always said good things about them...hausa are not land grabbers or killers...who we hate is those that live in the bushes with cows and kill their host at night just to seize their ancestral land...those are the people we hate.get ur faith right
You are right

2 Likes

Re: Northerner:why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu by SlayerForever: 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2022
[s]
Datikwerreboi:

Ori anụ mmadụ, atakwala ịkpu nne gị n'esi ka azụ ndụ grin grin grin
[/s]

Arrewa the Yoruba misfit no amount of manoeuvring will help you sow discord amongst Igbos. You will always be found out.

1 Like

Re: Northerner:why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
Give the likes of Udele,oyiboupdate and other idiots like them a bottle of ogogoro and wash them write all manners of gibberish about MNK.

(1) (Reply)

Fearless woman shows her face and insults IPOB - VIDEO / Simon Ekpa Wife / Muslim Muslim Tickets: A Jihadist Agenda Against Christians — By Bolaji Akinyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.