Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

What's The Highest Jamb Score You Have Seen! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Highest Jamb Score You Have Seen! (4146 Views)

399 Highest JAMB Score Is Fake - See Evidence / IbrahimShamwily: Highest JAMB Score In 2016 (photo) / Share The Highest And Lowest 2015 JAMB CBT Score You Have Seen So Far!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Highest Jamb Score You Have Seen! by Serendipity: 6:07pm On Jun 25, 2011
I mean the highest score ''you have seen'' and not what you heard or what someone told you.
You can include reg. number for confirmations.
Thank you.
Re: What's The Highest Jamb Score You Have Seen! by Serendipity: 8:41pm On Jun 25, 2011
The highest I saw was 282.
Re: What's The Highest Jamb Score You Have Seen! by Dynamique: 3:00am On Jun 26, 2011
305, my sec school mate,dont know his reg.number,but trust me on this.
Re: What's The Highest Jamb Score You Have Seen! by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 26, 2011
Re: What's The Highest Jamb Score You Have Seen! by Darwine(m): 9:58am On Jun 26, 2011
I saw 356
Re: What's The Highest Jamb Score You Have Seen! by bright007(f): 10:50am On Jun 26, 2011
@adeke:ŵĥŷ do wanna fraud ťĥĕ innocent jambites?after failing in jamb u still want to add to their problem.In doing this u waste forum members time when they spend time scrolling down only to see ur irrelevant $ repeated message.
Ťĥĕ long hand of ťĥĕ law will catch up wif u.
Re: What's The Highest Jamb Score You Have Seen! by Darwine(m): 10:58am On Jun 26, 2011
That guy Adeke is a big fool. You will spend nearly 30mins trying to scroll and read what the fool only to end up seeing irrelevant message at the end. Everybody should stop wasting his or time checking on his irrelevant message. We are here to sympathize with those that failed and those that have witheld results to see how we can encourage and help them and some are here adding salts to pains.
Re: What's The Highest Jamb Score You Have Seen! by Serendipity: 9:53am On Jun 27, 2011
Darwine:

I saw 356
I don't believe you. For years now, I haven't seen such score. Let me see the reg. no.
Re: What's The Highest Jamb Score You Have Seen! by Odunnu: 10:52am On Jun 27, 2011
One day the hunted will catch the hunter.
Re: What's The Highest Jamb Score You Have Seen! by Serendipity: 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2011
I saw 310
Re: What's The Highest Jamb Score You Have Seen! by Serendipity: 11:53pm On Jul 05, 2011
Re: What's The Highest Jamb Score You Have Seen! by tosnat: 5:27am On Jul 06, 2011
409.d reg no is 12345678zx
Re: What's The Highest Jamb Score You Have Seen! by hayprof(m): 7:14am On Jul 06, 2011
285 and dats me.
Re: What's The Highest Jamb Score You Have Seen! by Serendipity: 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2011
hayprof:

285 and dats me.
Fantastic!
Re: What's The Highest Jamb Score You Have Seen! by graychuks(m): 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2011
275 my humble self
let me add to the post:the poorest i hav seen 130 a friend, DON'T TEL
Re: What's The Highest Jamb Score You Have Seen! by Serendipity: 6:34am On Jul 07, 2011
graychuks:

275 my humble self
let me add to the post:the poorest i hav seen 130 a friend, DON'T TEL
Yours is rattling.
But I pity your friend. JAMB deliberately failed students. May God help.
Re: What's The Highest Jamb Score You Have Seen! by alarm4: 12:24am On Jan 21, 2012
@ALL , THERE IS ANOTHER GIRL FROM BENUE STATE WARMING UP FOR THE 2012 UMTE TO BEAT THE RECORD SO FAR , GUYZ U NEED TO SEE HW PREPARE SHE IS,
HER NAME IS MARY MATTHEW C.
SHE APPLY FOR ENGINEERING PHYSICS AT OAU IFE 1ST CHOICE
18YR OLD
, I LEAVE THIS AS MY EVIDENCE, B4 2012 UME.WHEN RESULT COME, PROVIDED JAMB DID NOT PLAY PACAIL angry
Re: What's The Highest Jamb Score You Have Seen! by DelePhd: 11:10am On Jan 25, 2012
The highest I have seen is 302, my class-mate who eventually finished with 4.67/5.00 CGPA.
I can recommend the book, [b]Explicit Biology
by O.J Olaoye. This book will surely increase your performance in the JAMB (UTME) and POST-UTME.[/b]

The monograph “Explicit Biology: A Revision Course” for UTME, POST-UTME and other related examinations written by Mr. O.J. Olaoye is a complementary text to the various textbooks that have been written in the subject area. The book has five sections and twenty seven chapters on all the biology topics.
This book has become timely in view of the poor results that are being witnessed in the UTME examination especially in the sciences and mathematics, biology inclusive. These majorly are due to poor or inadequate access to good study materials.
Each chapter has annotated topics followed by copious specimen questions on some past UTME and POST –UTME examination, for practice and emphasis. The topics in each chapter are adequately treated and with clarity. The illustrations are simple but effective.
The author has done a lot of work and put in efforts to come out with a very readable and useful text. It is highly recommended to all the students aspiring to undertake the UTME and POST-UTME examination, in order to improve highly their chances of success.
Prof. O.A. Sofola
B.Sc, M.Sc, M.B.B.S (Lagos), Ph.D (Leeds), FAS (Nig.)
Professor of physiology,
College of Medicine, University of Lagos
Former Vice Chancellor, OOU, Ago- Iwoye. Ogun State.

JAMB (UTME) and POST-UTME BIOLOGY just got simplified with EXPLICIT BIOLOGY. call 08069451567, 08024761905 (Lagos); 08036871967 (Benin). Follow on facebook: Explicit Biology

(1) (Reply)

>> Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Your Class<< / See Why Nysc Should Be Scrapped (photo) / Pls I Have D7 In Physics What Can I Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.