Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,066 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here (2832 Views)

Buy This Laptop And Start Your Programming Journey / Top Dev's Share Your Programming Journey / Programmers Need Better Debugging Ideas. Here's How To Handle Bugs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by Ikechukwu183: 2:59am On Jun 04, 2022
hucknall:

@Ikechukwu183 has your problem been solved?
Yes, thanks for checking up on me.
Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by Playermayweda(m): 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
An app that will be able to scan a game's data file and be able to apply specific mods that the end user will like into that game. But the mods can only be applied when the user is not playing online multiplayer mode
Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by FlameHashira: 6:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
Rgade:
How about cloud storage for all debit cards.
Hear me out... You know how you use your debit card for recurrent payments, like a monthly subscription to a service ie (apple music, LinkedIn premium etc...).
But what if you wanted to stop all say “non essential” services from billing that debit card. You would have to remove the card from all the platforms you want to stop making payments to. But how would you be able to track them all down, someone might even be using your card for their own subscriptions.
So I’m thinking a debit card that logs all the sites and services it’s been entered into, onto a remote server so the card holder would be able to see all the services making debits through the card. He might even be able to de-list any service through that remote server preventing it from making further debits grin
Just thinking about this alone I can already imagine the number of APIs and middleware integration it would take to achieve this. Even the legal implications.
Still would be nice if someone tried.
Legally I don't think it has much implications just simple privacy policy should do but kaiiiiii first of all you'll have to have some sort of access to every website he has subscribed to, cause just based on Nigerian banks they don't log which account will debit yours until they debit it, so as you've said I don't think it's sustainable or even possible cause not every company will give you access to their ATM list
Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by FlameHashira: 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
Playermayweda:
An app that will be able to scan a game's data file and be able to apply specific mods that the end user will like into that game. But the mods can only be applied when the user is not playing online multiplayer mode
Not feasible, unless you have one heck of an AI which can read the game and the programming knowledge to apply mods to it without external interference
Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by FlameHashira: 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
Maxxim:
Maybe a QR code that redirects to a restaurant food menu
Already has been implemented
Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by Maxxim: 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
FlameHashira:

Already has been implemented
Really?
I would've loved to see it's demo
Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by FlameHashira: 7:50am On Jun 05, 2022
Maxxim:

Really?
I would've loved to see it's demo
Actually if you have a laptop you can do it in chrome easily, just go to the restaurants menu right click, make QR code and wait it'll display it so whenever you scan it it'll redirect you there
Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by FlameHashira: 7:53am On Jun 05, 2022
How about a university website, like one where you can get pdf of handouts, hire tutors and the likes basically things every uni student needs, but for that you'll have to be in the university to fully customise that but just imagine how many students are in 1 public university let's say Udus in sokoto they are alot and atleast 70% of them use android phones as long as you advertise it enough and show them the value of the app you'll be not only the most popular kid in school you'll also be rich af
Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by Maxxim: 10:11am On Jun 05, 2022
FlameHashira:

Actually if you have a laptop you can do it in chrome easily, just go to the restaurants menu right click, make QR code and wait it'll display it so whenever you scan it it'll redirect you there
That's insightful, I'll try it.
Thanks
Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by FlameHashira: 11:48am On Jun 05, 2022
Maxxim:

That's insightful, I'll try it.
Thanks
Sorry I forgot to mention that chrome QR codes are for images only I think
Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by Maxxim: 9:04am On Jun 07, 2022
FlameHashira:

Sorry I forgot to mention that chrome QR codes are for images only I think
Man I was actually banned for replying you since yesterday cheesy
I think the chrome stuff can also generate for pages as well.
What I actually meant is this, let's assume I want to order a food at a restaurant, all I have to do is scan the type of food I'll like to order from my table and the waiter gets notified, prices too will be included instead of the waiter coming to ask for my order.
Hope you understand?
Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by Temmylee01(m): 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hello house, an advice is needed ASAP.
Is Dell latitude E6430 3rd gen core i5 500gb 8gb RAM good for programming, and if yes what are the task it capable of doing.

God bless.
Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by RepoMan007: 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
For number 5, cant Nairaland be forcefully re designed or styled and accessed as a web page or jpeg. Web and pictures are more common formats.

Group buy or importation coordination app.
Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by Maxxim: 6:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
youngscholar:

I did something like that but it was for education.

It's very possible. It depends on if the restaurant permits it.
Wow, can you mention how its process cos I learnt one can get it done with python
Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by Maxxim: 10:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
youngscholar:

Can be done even with JavaScript
Okay that's good
Thanks.
Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by Alusiizizi(m): 9:38am On Jan 27, 2023
Ikechukwu183:
Please, I need a code to print all possible arrangement (permutation) of the combination of an array (of 'k' elements), i.e. the permutation of the result of combination.

For clarity of purpose, let's say the array has the following elements (k=4):

"alpha", "beta", "gamma", "delta".

Then, for the combination, we choose r=3

After which permutation is carried out.

[For better understanding, the result of the combination is put in UPPERCASE, while the unique result of permutation is in lowercase]

The expected result is as follows:

From the result above, all unique PERMUTATON of the COMBINATION for r=3 from the array of k=4 elements is completed.

This is confirmed since 4C3 x 3! = 24 lines of results

On my own I have been able to get separate codes for permutation and combination, but I can only utilize them MANUALLY as I have to keep substituting the elements of the array of the permutation code with results from the combination code.

Please, I need someone to combine the two codes below into one code and let it work to produce results like the example above.

COMBINATION CODE:

PERMUTATION CODE:

PLEASE, I need help!

Cc: hucknall

Where is combinationUtil. Couldn't find it in the code.
Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 28, 2023
I built a budget tracker that can track expenses and income and display the total balance (made with HTML CSS JavaScript and Tailwind 🚀

Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by truthCoder: 7:39am On Jan 28, 2023
okpaire2005:
I built a budget tracker that can track expenses and income and display the total balance (made with HTML CSS JavaScript and Tailwind 🚀

Nice. Why not use a framework like svelte to make it more reactive?
Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by lzar: 11:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
But why hate Russian government?
Solanaa:
Create an app that can hack Russian government
Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by LittleBigDick(m): 5:15am On Jan 29, 2023
Mario kart clone

Basic bootloader

Alternative to Tor based on blockchain protocols
Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2023
truthCoder:

Nice. Why not use a framework like svelte to make it more reactive?

Haven't thought of that yet tho🤔

My PC has 2gb of ram it doesn't even have the capacity to run ReactJs I'm stuck in just html CSS and JavaScript for now. I'm trying to apply for laptop giveaway to get a laptop
Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by truthCoder: 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
okpaire2005:

Haven't thought of that yet tho🤔

My PC has 2gb of ram it doesn't even have the capacity to run ReactJs I'm stuck in just html CSS and JavaScript for now. I'm trying to apply for laptop giveaway to get a laptop

You have 6 YouTube tabs open on chrome on that laptop plus your local live server with VS code.

Close all those tabs and give it a try.

If your ram bay is upgradeable, buy extra ram. 4gb is around 4k in Nigeria (guessing…its been a long while i bantered in computer village)
Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
truthCoder:

You have 6 YouTube tabs open on chrome on that laptop plus your local live server with VS code.

Close all those tabs and give it a try.

If your ram bay is upgradeable, buy extra ram. 4gb is around 4k in Nigeria (guessing…its been a long while i bantered in computer village)

Lol 😆 those tabs aren't YouTube tabs they're bookmarks I saved on my pc

(1) (2) (Reply)

So Hard To Female Software Programmers / Which Php Framework Do You Use? / Design And Implementation Of A Web Based Student Academic Record Generating System.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.