Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:02 PM

I’m Glad I Cohabited With My Wife Before Marriage – Suleiman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Glad I Cohabited With My Wife Before Marriage – Suleiman (569 Views)

Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage / I’m Glad I Didn’t Pull Out - Oyemykke Finally Shows Off His Son To The World / Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Glad I Cohabited With My Wife Before Marriage – Suleiman by Ayinesongya3: 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
Actor, Ibrahim Suleiman has opened up on one of the ‘wrong things’ he’s glad to have done with his wife before marriage.

The movie act, who is married to his colleague, Ihuoma Linda Ejiofor, revealed this while reacting to a lady’s post on Twitter who reminded Christians that it is wrong cohabiting with a partner before marriage.

“A subtle reminder that as a Christian, cohabiting with your partner before marriage is wrong,” she tweeted.

Responding to the tweet, Suleiman affirmed it to be true.

However, he also admitted to be ‘guilty’ of the above stated but noted it was one wrong decision he’s entirely glad to have made.

“This is true. But it is one of the wrong things I’m glad I did even if it was just for a few weeks. It just felt like the natural/wise thing to do. Get to spend time in each other’s faces, day in, day out”, he tweeted.

Re: I’m Glad I Cohabited With My Wife Before Marriage – Suleiman by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
Omo I thought it was that Popular Suleiman In Auchi Edo State. Lol

2 Likes

Re: I’m Glad I Cohabited With My Wife Before Marriage – Suleiman by dollynnn(f): 10:52pm On Feb 17, 2022
My mind immediately went to Pastor Suleiman

(1) (Reply)

Portable Spraying Money In Streets Of Benin / Popular Port Harcourt Yahoo Boy Caught Using His Mom For Money Ritual As He Plus / Cubana Group In Excess Joy As Popular Rick Rose Short Down Lagos Arena Show Alon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.