Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,570 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

My Adventures As A Job Seeker - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Adventures As A Job Seeker (170 Views)

JOBS TIPS: Here Are 4 Exclusive Tips For Human-Human Networking As A Job Seeker / 4 Shocking Facts About Lying On Your CV Every Job Seeker Should Know / Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Adventures As A Job Seeker by Sunnybabe(m): 6:45pm On Feb 17, 2022
Trying to secure Job in Nigeria is not easy. I used to hear many tragicomedy senario from the Job seekers then when I was a still a students but they seems hyperbolical to me until I started experiencing the same and even worse ones. (Chaiii E strong ooo)

Since I completed my Service year last year December. I have been applying for series of job vacancy both the one I know am qualified for and the one I know I'm not except God's Mercy qualify me (no mind me jawe, Na naija brouhaha dey push me)

So I apply as a field officer in an NGO, though the job is not for someone outside some specific towns in the local government the organization want to site there branches. But as I said earlier I seriously need something to be doing. Luckily for me I was invited for aptitude test and I went for the test (chaii, omo come see questions as if na Professorship exam I dey do. I have to call the supervisor I tell him that, sir, Na Field officer I apply for oo, he replied me that yes, the question is for field officer applicants. E Shock me. cheesy I was like 5 pages front and back questions for ordinary field officer. E be things oo)

Anyways I did the test and we were told that the 10 people that pass the test will be invite for interview because it's only 3 people they want to employ. (naija sha, so out of close to 50 job seekers that did test Na only 3 people you want to employ... Haaa which kind kwan3 be this? No wonder they set questions as if na 1million per month they will be paying as salary) .

To be continued

(1) (Reply)

Loan Sales / Bnb Future Smart Contract / Please Help Unable To Summit Captured Finger Print On Npower Nasims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.