Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Exposed: The Hypocrites, Slanderers In Ayoola's Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposed: The Hypocrites, Slanderers In Ayoola's Government (480 Views)

All These Social Media Professional Accusers & Slanderers, Get A Job, Thank You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exposed: The Hypocrites, Slanderers In Ayoola's Government by Peakline: 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2022
IN 1990 when I travelled down East to Nekede Polytechnic, I had a short stay in the village. There, I spent some time in my Cousin Collins' house who himself just left Secondary School and was seeking for admission. In want of looking for something to keep me busy, I came across one of his books, himself being a bookworm; the Novel was titled "The Man They Couldn't Arrest."

Austin J. Small who lived between 1894-1929, was a popular British mystery and thriller writer who was published in the United Kingdom under the pseudonym 'Seamark'. The Man They Couldn't Arrest - written in 1925, is a fast paced thriller about Valman Dain, an inventor who (amongst numerous other intriguing gadgets) develops a mechanism for eavesdropping on conversations using the telephone network.

Using this technology, Dain sets about tracking down and identifying the various criminal gangs which are plaguing London and sending anonymous tip-offs to Scotland Yard. The hitch is that Scotland Yard is convinced that only a master criminal himself could gather this much information about the gangs...and they focus their attention on finding the anonymous tipster.

The criminal gangs too are soon hot on Dain's heels, when he accidently gives his identity away to one of them. But Dain's problems are about to get much worse. He discovers that one of the gang leaders is Willard Lyle, the father of Mercia Lyle - the girl he hopes to marry. And Willard Lyle is on his way to Dain's house with murder in mind....

Hon. Fatai Adekunle Ayoola, the Executive Chairman, Ajeromi-Ifelodun LGA is one Council Mayor that has raised the bar of Local Governance to an enviable height that even the opposition sees everything good about him. Ayoola's Administration is the first time all Political Parties and tribes jointly agreed that Government is working. Give it to EBIE.

In four years, Ebie as he is fondly called by friends, has brought about enviable development and empowerment even to those the society has ruled out as nonentities. His wide acceptance can be attributed to his style of leadership which is indeed second to none.

Upon assumption of office, Ayoola maintained sanity in the community by keeping the miscreants at bay; engaging them in something that would easily take their minds off any form of crime. Same vein, he engaged the security agencies and kept them on their toes. Now look at the dice, we have engaged you in things you can do, so why go back to crime or disturbing the peace of the community?

How they were all able to manage the fame the empowerment brought about leaves much to be desired; but the truth is that, they can't go back to crime again because the law would no longer tolerate it this time. Need I remind you that some of them are even cooling off at Kirikiri Prisons after the mayhem they unleashed on the community during the EndSars saga. Ayoola's Valmon Dain like intelligence was able to detect those hoodlums as they were all rounded up and made to face the law. irrespective of who they are.

It is no news that the Council Boss operates an open door policy that allows everyone to troop into his office with or without invitation. Many that comes for assistance have even forgotten the lie they told Ayoola that enabled them get one form of assistance or the other. One certain day, a man walked up to him, telling him his grandfather is dead. Ayoola smiled and asked, "shebi your grandfather died two years ago?" Dazed the man started muttering unprintable words and later said they want to do his remembrance.

Hon. Ayoola before the EndSars mayhem had been dolling out Four Million Naira monthly that cuts across 40 entrepreneurs to enable them stay in business and improve on what they have. Each of them gets N100,000 each in a Scheme being anchored by the office of the Vice Chairman. For the information of people who may not be aware until now, these cash disbursements are grants meaning beneficiaries - party and non-members alike - are not repaying it. Now the question is, how many of these recipients talk about it nor defend him on public space, or even social media. It might interest you my reader to know that Hon. Ayoola has continued the grant, but this time around to 20 persons since December, 2021.

The Ayoola Administration has also surpassed previous administrations in the area of appointments by bringing in more people into government. But sadly, a week earlier, a lady member of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the local government painted a gloomy picture for our women under this Administration, in contrast to what is on ground. On this, I felt it should have been incumbent upon the women appointees to rise to the occasion and challenge that impression. Their silence at that point in time was not golden and I feel they could do better seeing that there are well over 20 women amongst those appointed.

More worrisome to all this is the fact that insiders divulge fake information to the public or their friends all in a bid to try to bring down the good works of the Executive Chairman, and when we read such information on social media, it certainly shows the "leaker" of such information.

So why pretend to show love to the Chairman when you go behind to slander him? This is politics like they have made us to believe, but when you tell a lie all in a bid to bring someone down, you need more lies to try to paint him darker than the devil himself.

Hon. Ayoola recently doled out scholarship to over 50 students from Ajegunle, irrespective of parental, guardian or personal Party affiliation. Graceland Polytechnic, Offa is where they have all resumed and the Chairman does not intend to stop there.

You will recall that Hon. Ayoola on his first day of the job as the Executive Chairman of Ajeromi-Ifelodun LGA, gave scholarship to two primary school children up to University level. So this is nothing new to him as some persons not listed, still enjoys from the Chairman's Educational goodwill.

Trying to troll a man that knows your every move is like an ant dancing makosa in front of a sparrow. Ayoola has all mechanisms that allows him know what's cooking against him at any point in time and when he sees those detractors, he smiles and tell them straight to their face without mincing words.

It is suicidal to collect gifts from a man and still kill him behind his back. Ayoola is a man on a mission, and doesn't look like someone that can be distracted by mere words of mouth, court cases or slanderous comments by hypocrites; but unlike Valmon Dain, his secrets are his best weapons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposed: The Hypocrites, Slanderers In Ayoola's Government by olamikhail(m): 7:35pm On Feb 17, 2022
��

(1) (Reply)

Mkpat Enin Paramount Ruler, Royal Fathers Endorse Ekong Sampson For Senate / Chike's Song "Soldier" What Do The Soldiers And Loved Ones Think Of It? / Prophecy Of Military Takeover In Africa Fulfilled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.