Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,490 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

The Attack On Abia Cattle Market Was Carried Out By Abia Youths - Ikpeazu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Attack On Abia Cattle Market Was Carried Out By Abia Youths - Ikpeazu (2098 Views)

Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ / Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market / Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Attack On Abia Cattle Market Was Carried Out By Abia Youths - Ikpeazu by Ctorch: 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2022
overall90:
which kind rubbish is this?
the governor said something and one fool is posting another thing.

He disclosed that preliminary investigations show that the dastardly act was not carried out by the youths of the immediate community as investigations revealed that the youths were the ones that assisted the victims after the attack

In other words it was done by abians but not the immediate community.
Re: The Attack On Abia Cattle Market Was Carried Out By Abia Youths - Ikpeazu by Tochi3(m): 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2022
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened is a political statement to reduce tension and discourage reprisal attacks on the community.

It's not a fact because investigations are still on going as stated by the governor himself.
You have already known why He made the Statements abi ?

In Other words the headline says a total different thing.

Now Tell me since your opinion is not political for you to conclude that He made a political statement, pray Tell what is yours??

Judicial opinion?? Because it happened in the south east abi

Come no let me curse you. You are very very evil human and never you quote me again. I detest been quoted by creatures of your type

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Attack On Abia Cattle Market Was Carried Out By Abia Youths - Ikpeazu by edmaraja: 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
Headline is different from story. Not surprised at all. can anything good come out of an illiterate afonja op.
Re: The Attack On Abia Cattle Market Was Carried Out By Abia Youths - Ikpeazu by heendrix(m): 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
Redcrafton:

But you made assertation that ipob have bad leaders...Is the governor Ipob member?

Quota system minister f the federal republic... cheesy cheesy

A governor will not come out openly and tell you he's an Ipob member cuz I refuse to believe a governor would feign ignorance of UGM sponsors or activities and that's where the bad leader comes in
Re: The Attack On Abia Cattle Market Was Carried Out By Abia Youths - Ikpeazu by edmaraja: 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2022
Ctorch:

He disclosed that preliminary investigations show that the dastardly act was not carried out by the youths of the immediate community as investigations revealed that the youths were the ones that assisted the victims after the attack

You must be a bloody illiterate, how did that statement translate to it was done by abians? Where in that comment did the governor say it was done by abians? Go to school, you won't go now look at you making a fool of yourself in public.

1 Like

Re: The Attack On Abia Cattle Market Was Carried Out By Abia Youths - Ikpeazu by Ojiofor: 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
Ikpeazu is a clwon,which Abia youths?
Shame on you good for nothing drunkard like you.
Re: The Attack On Abia Cattle Market Was Carried Out By Abia Youths - Ikpeazu by Tyche(m): 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2022
Osagyefo98:
First I doubt this but one thing is certain

The attack was carried out by terrorists who are Indigenes of Abia state.

Jungle is now better than Abia state, home to Ipob terrorists leader Okwu-Kanu Kenny Nwannekaenyi who scammed his followers that his name is Nnamdi Kanu.

You slaughtered 8 Northerners and over 100 cows in broad daylight all in the name of fighting for Biafra.

May the madness remain and be with you guys in Abia state.

Crimes should be held to those who committed it.

Those they killed and ate in Orsu are same set of blood thirsty cannibals. Don't feign Ignorance Okezie.

What do you want from him? The man condemned the act and stated his findingsmas the chief security officer of the state.
But an online NL resident is disputing that. Tell us what we don't know that you know?
Re: The Attack On Abia Cattle Market Was Carried Out By Abia Youths - Ikpeazu by edmaraja: 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2022
Ojiofor:
Ikpeazu is a clwon,which Abia youths?
Shame on you good for nothing drunkard like you.
He didn't say anything like that, learn to read the story first before rishi to comment. The op is just being mischievous
Re: The Attack On Abia Cattle Market Was Carried Out By Abia Youths - Ikpeazu by Redcrafton: 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
heendrix:

A governor will not come out openly and tell you he's an Ipob member cuz I refuse to believe a governor would feign ignorance of UGM sponsors or activities and that's where the bad leader comes in

So because someone said attacking BH is attacking the north...makes them BH members?

So if governor feign ignorance, than ipob have bad leaders..

Do you see how you reasoning works..

Absurd.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Attack On Abia Cattle Market Was Carried Out By Abia Youths - Ikpeazu by overall90: 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2022
Ctorch:

Don't be unfortunate.
Stop implying what was never said.
Re: The Attack On Abia Cattle Market Was Carried Out By Abia Youths - Ikpeazu by overall90: 8:46pm On Feb 17, 2022
edmaraja:

You must be a bloody illiterate, how did that statement translate to it was done by abians? Where in that comment did the governor say it was done by abians? Go to school, you won't go now look at you making a fool of yourself in public.

This has nothing to do with being literate or not.the idiot knows what he is doing.
Re: The Attack On Abia Cattle Market Was Carried Out By Abia Youths - Ikpeazu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2022
Are you that shallow? sorry that's an insult to shallow. you and retarded na guys. what is so difficult in reading and comprehending. This weakness from you stinks from a mile away. Always writing long junk that belongs to the low class of the sense chain. na wa ooo

Osagyefo98:

Jungle is now better than Abia state, home to Ipob terrorists leader Okwu-Kanu Kenny Nwannekaenyi who scammed his followers that his name is Nnamdi Kanu.

You slaughtered 8 Northerners and over 100 cows in broad daylight all in the name of fighting for Biafra.

Those they killed and ate in Orsu are same set of blood thirsty cannibals. Don't feign Ignorance Okezie.

Re: The Attack On Abia Cattle Market Was Carried Out By Abia Youths - Ikpeazu by ejighikemeuwa: 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2022
[quote author=Osagyefo98 post=110315169]First I doubt this but one thing is certain

You are talkingtl too foolishly, you say what you don't know, your words are all off point close your mouth and stop instigation bad hearts
Re: The Attack On Abia Cattle Market Was Carried Out By Abia Youths - Ikpeazu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2022
another bingo off the chain. let me enlighten you with the image below. You can try me with your crase,let me match it with brimstone..guess what it's mid term break..I get time for you

heendrix:

wait, are you trying to agree with Buhari that Ipob is a terror organization??

1 Like

Re: The Attack On Abia Cattle Market Was Carried Out By Abia Youths - Ikpeazu by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
ejighikemeuwa:
You are talkingtl talking too foolishly, you say what you don't know, your words are all off point close your mouth and stop instigation bad heart

Gsszytewckhgxaw
Re: The Attack On Abia Cattle Market Was Carried Out By Abia Youths - Ikpeazu by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Are you that shallow? sorry that's an insult to shallow. you and retarded na guys. what is so difficult in reading and comprehending. This weakness from you stinks from a mile away. Always writing long junk that belongs to the low class of the sense chain. na wa ooo

Hfssywf

Ipob terrorists littered everywhere.
Re: The Attack On Abia Cattle Market Was Carried Out By Abia Youths - Ikpeazu by christistruth01: 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2022
shocked
Re: The Attack On Abia Cattle Market Was Carried Out By Abia Youths - Ikpeazu by Ojiofor: 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
edmaraja:

He didn't say anything like that, learn to read the story first before rishi to comment. The op is just being mischievous

You are right.
Re: The Attack On Abia Cattle Market Was Carried Out By Abia Youths - Ikpeazu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2022
Awww cry baby..Because we refused to allow you Baby derail the thread..Shoo away from here. Cry baby

Osagyefo98:

Hfssywf

Ipob terrorists littered everywhere.
Re: The Attack On Abia Cattle Market Was Carried Out By Abia Youths - Ikpeazu by heendrix(m): 10:27am On Feb 18, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

another bingo off the chain. let me enlighten you with the image below. You can try me with your crase,let me match it with brimstone..guess what it's mid term break..I get time for you

I'm not as jobless and bitter as you are, sorry to disappoint
Re: The Attack On Abia Cattle Market Was Carried Out By Abia Youths - Ikpeazu by Idiko1: 10:32am On Feb 18, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Any idea to actualize Republic of Biafra or Republic of Igboland is welcome.
Re: The Attack On Abia Cattle Market Was Carried Out By Abia Youths - Ikpeazu by Idiko1: 10:38am On Feb 18, 2022
Redcrafton:

But you made assertation that ipob have bad leaders...Is the governor Ipob member?

Quota system minister f the federal republic... cheesy cheesy

Nigeria is being destroyed by two competing factors in tribalism and quota system. Tribalism and quota system have given us Buhari and his crew.
Re: The Attack On Abia Cattle Market Was Carried Out By Abia Youths - Ikpeazu by Proudlyomonna: 10:45am On Feb 18, 2022
They should do their best to fish out the bastard killers �.
I don't think it's ipob,but if it is then it's a big shame,bcus they are giving Us more reason to say no to their agenda in Igboland.
It's not in Igbo way of life to go killing unarmed traders.
Fish out this killers Abia State.
This might also be a political move against SE as ,2023 approaches.
Re: The Attack On Abia Cattle Market Was Carried Out By Abia Youths - Ikpeazu by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 18, 2022
Idiko1:

Any idea to actualize Republic of Biafra or Republic of Igboland is welcome.

Biafra is dead and buried... nailed coffin.
Re: The Attack On Abia Cattle Market Was Carried Out By Abia Youths - Ikpeazu by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 18, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
They should do their best to fish out the bastard killers �.
I don't think it's ipob,but if it is then it's a big shame,bcus they are giving Us more reason to say no to their agenda in Igboland.
It's not in Igbo way of life to go killing unarmed traders.
Fish out this killers Abia State.
This might also be a political move against SE as ,2023 approaches.

It is IPOB.

No other sane individual always goes about burning, kidnapping and killing people
Re: The Attack On Abia Cattle Market Was Carried Out By Abia Youths - Ikpeazu by nku5: 11:10am On Feb 18, 2022
Ctorch:
The Attack on Abia Cattle Market was Carried out by Abia Youths - Ikpeazu

WE WILL FISH OUT THOSE WHO ATTACKED THE CATTLE MARKET AT UKWA AND DEAL WITH THEM IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE LAND. IKPEAZU Governor Okezie Ikpeazu says investigation is on going to fish out those who carried out the attack on traders at the new Cattle Market/Abbatoir at Omuma Uzo, Ukwa West LGA. Governor Ikpeazu, who disclosed this today when he visited the area for an on the spot assessment of the Cattle Market and Abattoir where yet to be identified hoodlums carried out an attack two days ago, said that the State Government has the capacity to protect the lives and property of people and residents of the State.

He disclosed that preliminary investigations show that the dastardly act was not carried out by the youths of the immediate community as investigations revealed that the youths were the ones that assisted the victims after the attack. Governor Ikpeazu assured that the investigation will be deep and all those involved would be identified and dealt with according to the laws of the land.

He further informed that government is not going back with the decision of locating the market there but would fortify security there by citing a military base and other security units in the area as well as reinforcing the perimeter fencing around the new market and abattoir. He promised that his government will do all forestall such incident in future. Governor Ikpeazu, who regretted that our society still has blood thirsty people who can kill mindlessly, sympathized with the victims and assured that government would continue to find a way to provide succour to those who lost their property to enable them continue with their business.

He further said that he will meet with key stakeholders from the area this weekend on the issue. The Governor was accompanied on the visit by the Member representing Ukwa West State Constituency in the State House of Assembly, Hon.Godwin Adiele, Executive Chairman of Ukwa West LGA Chairman, Hon. Okey Kanu, Honorable Commissioner for Homeland Security, Hon Sopuruchi Bekee, his counterpart in the Ministry of Petroleum, Chief Eze Nwanganga amongst other dignitaries.

Sir Onyebuchi Ememanka Chief Press Secretary to the Governor. 17th February, 2022.

Correct the title of your post it is opposite of what is in the body
Re: The Attack On Abia Cattle Market Was Carried Out By Abia Youths - Ikpeazu by Proudlyomonna: 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2022
Osagyefo98:

It is IPOB.

No other sane individual always goes about burning, kidnapping and killing people

Let the security agencies do their work and fish the killers out,be it ipob or whosoever.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Pictures Of The Teaching Hospital Obi Built As The Then Governor Of Anambra / How-to: INEC Result Viewing Portal (IREV) / Tinubu Records Zero Vote In Kano PU (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.