Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,246 members, 7,853,245 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:02 PM

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland’s Real Estate For 6th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland’s Real Estate For 6th Birthday (190 Views)

10,000 Smiles: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Bags Of Rice To Widows, Single Mums / Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) / #BBNaija : Tonto Dikeh Gifts Nina The Promised "Iphone X" - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland’s Real Estate For 6th Birthday by LetDemKnow(m): 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2022

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has gifted her son, King Andre, a piece of Scotland’s real estate to celebrate his sixth birthday.

The movie star took to her Instagram page on Thursday, February 17, 2022, where she shared photos of her son, his numerous cakes and the document of the newly acquired property.

“Planning your future has been the most important event for me. FOR THIS YEAR I GO, MY BABY, @kingandre_dikeh a piece of SCOTTLAND’s REAL ESTATE and his Deeds came with a TITLE AS ‘LORD’ and a Tree planted in his honor and Name. I am so proud of how far we have come as a team,” she wrote.

Celebrating his day in another post, Dikeh wrote, ““HAPPY BIRTHDAY OBA. No long story, You have me and I have you!! You are loved Thank you Oba for choosing me. You make it all worth it�������� @kingandre_dikeh.”

Andre is Dikeh’s only son with ex-husband Churchill Olakunle.

The couple went their separate ways a year after their son was born, following rumours of infidelity.

SOURCE - https://mediarants.com/tonto-dikeh-gifts-son-a-piece-of-scotlands-real-estate-for-6th-birthday/

(1) (Reply)

Bbmzansi 2022 Terry And Vyno F!ght Hot Water Party See What Happened (video) / Top Rated Natural Fat Burners For Women / Bbmzansi 2022 Libo & Mpho Enjoy Together At Dressing Room (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.