Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

South-easterners In North Shouldn't Panic – Northern Elders Forum Speaks On Kill - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-easterners In North Shouldn't Panic – Northern Elders Forum Speaks On Kill (1128 Views)

Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra / North Shouldn't Cry When A South President Replicate Buhari's Style Of Appointme / Coronavirus: 7 Reasons Why Nigerians Shouldn't Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South-easterners In North Shouldn't Panic – Northern Elders Forum Speaks On Kill by Insecurity(m): 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2022
South-Easterners In North Shouldn't Panic – Northern Elders Forum Speaks On Killing Of Herders In Abia Market

The gunmen had on Tuesday night invaded the new cattle market in the community, killing about eight persons.

The Northern Elders Forum (NEF) has reacted to the attacks on the newly constructed Abia cattle market in Omumauzor in the Ukwa West Local Government Area of Abia State by unknown gunmen.

The gunmen had on Tuesday night invaded the new cattle market in the community, killing about eight persons.

Reacting, spokesman of the NEF, Hakeem Baba-Ahmed urged Igbos in the North to go about their legitimate businesses and not panic about any reprisal attack.

He added that those targeting and killing northerners in the South East region should be “stopped and prosecuted” by the government.

“Igbos in the North are not the killers of Northerners in the East. If they pursue legitimate business and live in peace, they have no reason to fear, and they should not be intimidated or threatened. Those killing Northerners in the East should be stopped and prosecuted. It’s enough,” Baba-Ahmed wrote on his Twitter account.

[url=http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/17/south-easterners-north-shouldnt-panic-%E2%80%93-northern-elders-forum-speaks-killing-herders-abia] SAHARAREPORTERS[/url]

Re: South-easterners In North Shouldn't Panic – Northern Elders Forum Speaks On Kill by Baawaa(m): 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2022
Don't panic but don't over relax

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-easterners In North Shouldn't Panic – Northern Elders Forum Speaks On Kill by tamdun: 8:47pm On Feb 17, 2022
Ok grin
Re: South-easterners In North Shouldn't Panic – Northern Elders Forum Speaks On Kill by athaboi(f): 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2022
Lolz people who are in panic mood bcoz of killings by the bandits is assuring others in same mess not to panic

5 Likes

Re: South-easterners In North Shouldn't Panic – Northern Elders Forum Speaks On Kill by DaniDani(m): 9:11pm On Feb 17, 2022
Our people in this forum should stop this nonsense chestbeating, all Christian southern in the core Muslim north should have every reason to panic. I condemn this unjustified killing in strongest term. There's absolutely no reason and gain to kill an innocent soul. The blood of these "innocent souls" murdered in cold blood will speak for vengeance and the culprits Wil certainly not go Scot free. I am an Igbo and I hate wickedness! Those satanic Fulani marauders and murders too will have no peace.

However, the govt should carry out a thorough investigation; the market just started few days after the accident at water-side last two weeks ago and the new market became fully functional after back and forth with government and abbertoir people (people that trade on cow meat). There maybe linkage between those that resisted to move to the new market and those that moved without hesitation and this crime. There may be a nexus!
Re: South-easterners In North Shouldn't Panic – Northern Elders Forum Speaks On Kill by Detuner: 10:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
DaniDani:
Our people in this forum should stop this nonsense chestbeating, all Christian southern in the core Muslim north should have every reason to panic. I condemn this unjustified killing in strongest term. There's absolutely no reason and gain to kill an innocent soul. The blood of these "innocent souls" murdered in cold blood will speak for vengeance and the culprits Wil certainly not go Scot free. I am an Igbo and I hate wickedness! Those satanic Fulani marauders and murders too will have no peace.

However, the govt should carry out a thorough investigation; the market just started few days after the accident at water-side last two weeks ago and the new market became fully functional after back and forth with government and abbertoir people (people that trade on cow meat). There maybe linkage between those that resisted to move to the new market and those that moved without hesitation and this crime. There may be a nexus!

Igbos Kill Northerners in SE, wetin concern "all Christians Southern" for this matter? Na dis kind propaganda tactics Igbo take use rope SS into their Biafra war. FYI, "core Muslim north" and "christain Southern" too don wise up. Thanks to IPOB, "core muslim north" has learned (with good precision) to differentiate Igbos from other Southerners. Igbos are gonna have to carry their own cross. "Christian Southern" refused to be part of your Shenanigan.

4 Likes

Re: South-easterners In North Shouldn't Panic – Northern Elders Forum Speaks On Kill by NoSentiment: 10:36pm On Feb 17, 2022
The first people to start shedding blood by waging the first couple are igbo.
Re: South-easterners In North Shouldn't Panic – Northern Elders Forum Speaks On Kill by Proudlyomonna: 10:37pm On Feb 17, 2022
Ok.
Hope the security do their work and bring this killers to book.
It's just a shame that the level at which our security has been reduced makes people so emboldened.
And to Igbos up North I really wonder what you are doing in a land where boko/Iswap/bandits are doing competition on who kills best�
Re: South-easterners In North Shouldn't Panic – Northern Elders Forum Speaks On Kill by haffaze777(m): 10:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
See maturity unlike some mkpurumiri addict

2 Likes

Re: South-easterners In North Shouldn't Panic – Northern Elders Forum Speaks On Kill by DEROX: 11:34pm On Feb 17, 2022
na dis ones wan rule 2023 grin grin
Re: South-easterners In North Shouldn't Panic – Northern Elders Forum Speaks On Kill by Tingotoe: 11:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
Insecurity:
South-Easterners In North Shouldn't Panic – Northern Elders Forum Speaks On Killing Of Herders In Abia Market

[url=http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/17/south-easterners-north-shouldnt-panic-%E2%80%93-northern-elders-forum-speaks-killing-herders-abia] SAHARAREPORTERS[/url]

Yes I too reacted emotionally when I heard the news but only to later retract. The ibos living in the north have got nothing to do with the IPOB terrorist rubbish going on in the east.
Re: South-easterners In North Shouldn't Panic – Northern Elders Forum Speaks On Kill by Goodmarlian: 11:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
Arewa can never retaliate for fear of division,them fear am pass death.. grin grin

Meanwhile order the army out of the southeast if you want peace,let Esn be.

5 Likes

Re: South-easterners In North Shouldn't Panic – Northern Elders Forum Speaks On Kill by pinkPUSSY(f): 11:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
Detuner:

Igbos Kill Northerners in SE, wetin concern "all Christians Southern" for this matter? Na dis kind propaganda tactics Igbo take use rope SS into their Biafra war. FYI, "core Muslim north" and "christain Southern" too don wise up. Thanks to IPOB, "core muslim north" has learned (with good precision) to differentiate Igbos from other Southerners. Igbos are gonna have to carry their own cross. "Christian Southern" refused to be part of your Shenanigan.

At the red...

It shows you have never left your enclave hence your timidity..

Average Fulani on the street classifies all southerners as one including Yoruba Muslims, more reason despite sharing the same religion Yorubba Muslims still run to Igbo dominated areas in Platue for safety whenever there is Crisis in the north... You can go and verify such..

Elrufai's son despite his exposure in Education and Politics couldn't differentiate Igbos from Akwa ibomite.. He was dishing out insults on Akwa ibomites on Twitter last year saying a lot of unprintable things about them lumping Igbos together in his madnesssss..

Infact even average yorubba person sees anybody after Ore as Igbo.. Take it or leave it. I am sure you had that kind of orientation before until you started visiting nairaland.
Ajomobi was calling Uche secondus Igbo despite being his fellow southerner and a politician as well.. If he could have that kind of mentality how much more Yoruba man on the street.. ( Link below)

Even when Arewa youth gave their "ancestors" quit notice in 2017, Yoruba elders hurriedly asked Yorubas in the north to vacate as well for obvious reasons.. Don't Tell me you are wiser than your elders..
What of what happened in 2011 when Buhari supporters were protesting that an "Igbo man" Jonathan won an election ?
We all saw what happened to innocent southern corpers ( Mainly Yorubas)... Infact the list is endless..

I had to reply you so that some people won't swallow that junk you wrote there or be carried away and relax thinking they would be spared when the chips are down ..

Mind you, I strongly condem the attack In Abia which was carried out by those yet to be identified..

But wait oo, why is it that if fulanis attack people in the south it becomes normal but once they are attacked some southern cowards will start warning about how dangerous it's ?

https://www.nairaland.com/4907495/tinubu-imposing-candidate-oyo-people

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-easterners In North Shouldn't Panic – Northern Elders Forum Speaks On Kill by DaniDani(m): 9:58am On Feb 18, 2022
Detuner:

When trouble broke out, you are not going to be there to differentiate to illiterate almajiris who is Igbo Christian or not m
Re: South-easterners In North Shouldn't Panic – Northern Elders Forum Speaks On Kill by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 18, 2022
Baawaa:
Don't panic but don't over relax
lol.
Re: South-easterners In North Shouldn't Panic – Northern Elders Forum Speaks On Kill by Proudlyomonna: 10:08am On Feb 18, 2022
They made a lot of sense.
Let the Security do their job.
Go after this animals and killers,we have already told the World that Igbo will not support any group that seeks violence.
But umu Igbo upnorth unu nwere obi Ike oo
boko/Iswap/bandits/killer heardmen and unu ka nokwa ebe ahu �
Re: South-easterners In North Shouldn't Panic – Northern Elders Forum Speaks On Kill by Proudlyomonna: 10:10am On Feb 18, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

At the red...

It shows you have never left your enclave hence your timidity..

Average Fulani on the street classifies all southerners as one including Yoruba Muslims, more reason despite sharing the same religion Yorubba Muslims still run to Igbo dominated areas in Platue for safety whenever there is Crisis in the north... You can go and verify such..

Elrufai's son despite his exposure in Education and Politics couldn't differentiate Igbos from Akwa ibomite.. He was dishing out insults on Akwa ibomites on Twitter last year saying a lot of unprintable things about them lumping Igbos together in his madnesssss..

Infact even average yorubba person sees anybody after Ore as Igbo.. Take it or leave it. I am sure you had that kind of orientation before until you started visiting nairaland.
Ajomobi was calling Uche secondus Igbo despite being his fellow southerner and a politician as well.. If he could have that kind of mentality how much more Yoruba man on the street.. ( Link below)

Even when Arewa youth gave their "ancestors" quit notice in 2017, Yoruba elders hurriedly asked Yorubas in the north to vacate as well for obvious reasons.. Don't Tell me you are wiser than your elders..
What of what happened in 2011 when Buhari supporters were protesting that an "Igbo man" Jonathan won an election ?
We all saw what happened to innocent southern corpers ( Mainly Yorubas)... Infact the list is endless..

I had to reply you so that some people won't swallow that junk you wrote there or be carried away and relax thinking they would be spared when the chips are down ..

Mind you, I strongly condem the attack In Abia which was carried out by those yet to be identified..

But wait oo, why is it that if fulanis attack people in the south it becomes normal but once they are attacked some southern cowards will start warning about how dangerous it's ?

https://www.nairaland.com/4907495/tinubu-imposing-candidate-oyo-people

Live that nigga make him dey copy and paste rubbish for every thread �.

3 Likes

Re: South-easterners In North Shouldn't Panic – Northern Elders Forum Speaks On Kill by Madmohamed2: 10:11am On Feb 18, 2022
Insecurity:

one Nigeria indeed people are scared to leave in their country like if they are in foreign land
Re: South-easterners In North Shouldn't Panic – Northern Elders Forum Speaks On Kill by showafrica(m): 10:11am On Feb 18, 2022
Insecurity:

Anything to keep igbos attached to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: South-easterners In North Shouldn't Panic – Northern Elders Forum Speaks On Kill by BloomingDale(f): 10:45am On Feb 18, 2022
DEROX:
na dis ones wan rule 2023 grin grin

The South West might be behind it too, cos of 2023 presidency. Anyone that has anything to gain should be investigated thoughly especially those from the South West.
Re: South-easterners In North Shouldn't Panic – Northern Elders Forum Speaks On Kill by Tomek09(m): 12:37pm On Feb 18, 2022
Let them do their worse. Nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-easterners In North Shouldn't Panic – Northern Elders Forum Speaks On Kill by perez100: 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
Ok, I encourage Igbos to maintain peace in the East. Let's leave Fulanis doing business in the East. But you see Fulani Herdsmen Killers, do to them as the occasion offers. But the Fulanis doing their businesses, please let us protect them. All Fulanis are not killers but Herdsmen - read my mind and act accordingly.
Re: South-easterners In North Shouldn't Panic – Northern Elders Forum Speaks On Kill by omenkaLives(m): 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2022
I pity any Okoro wey remain there after Bubu leaves office. If you know you know. smiley
Re: South-easterners In North Shouldn't Panic – Northern Elders Forum Speaks On Kill by omenkaLives(m): 1:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
showafrica:

Anything to keep igbos attached to Nigeria.
But they havent chained the Okoros preventing them from leaving the North. Why cant they just pack up and leave? Or is the North part of biafla? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-easterners In North Shouldn't Panic – Northern Elders Forum Speaks On Kill by flamingREED(m): 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2022
Arm yourselves.
That's what they don't actually want you to do.
An arm can keep your attacker at arms length till help arrives.

1 Like

Re: South-easterners In North Shouldn't Panic – Northern Elders Forum Speaks On Kill by IGBOSON1: 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
Goodmarlian:
Arewa can never retaliate for fear of division,them fear am pass death.. grin grin

Meanwhile order the army out of the southeast if you want peace,let Esn be.

Hell would first freeze over and pigs fly before they allow the bolded happen! They view ESN (formed by Mazi Kanu, need i remind everyone wink ) as a direct challenge and affront by the ‘nyamurees’ on the ‘ruling’ Fulani hegemony! Their thinking would be, ‘let this slide now and who knows what else they’ll come up with’! shocked
Re: South-easterners In North Shouldn't Panic – Northern Elders Forum Speaks On Kill by Waterysperm: 1:35pm On Feb 18, 2022
omenkaLives:
I pity any Okoro wey remain there after Bubu leaves office. If you know you know. smiley
Afonjaa Headslammer, I sight you. Oya go back to your Mowe Idp camp.

2 Likes

Re: South-easterners In North Shouldn't Panic – Northern Elders Forum Speaks On Kill by tungamaje: 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2022
Yorubas are disappointed. They thought the headline would read: Attack any Igbo you see in the north- Northern Elders Forum. Real disappointment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu, Wike Meet In France As Atiku Seeks Rapprochement-thisday / Osun: Apc To Remain Ruling Party / Peter Obi Road To Aso Rock,only 4 States Remain For Him To Meet The Requirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.