Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Evidence That Michael Jackson Had Low Self-esteem (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Evidence That Michael Jackson Had Low Self-esteem (photo) (7729 Views)

5 Proves That Michael Jackson Is A Marlians / I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage / Funke Adesiyan: "How My Tribal Marks Greatly Affected My Self-Esteem" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence That Michael Jackson Had Low Self-esteem (photo) by phenzy(m): 1:09am On Feb 18, 2022
cool
Re: Evidence That Michael Jackson Had Low Self-esteem (photo) by gulfer: 1:17am On Feb 18, 2022
Did you guys read anywhere that he had a skin condition or where did this story on low self-esteem emanate from angry angry angry angry
Re: Evidence That Michael Jackson Had Low Self-esteem (photo) by lebron7(m): 1:49am On Feb 18, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
Low self-esteem is what made Michael Jackson change his appearance not vitiligo. Can Michael Jackson deluded fans stop lying already and accept the truth?

Would vitiligo make him alter his nose? Would it make him change the texture of his hair? All that with his bleached skin makes him look like a caricature of a white man.

Another reason I say it's low self-esteem is because all his children are racially ambiguous and one looks very white. That's the first step to knowing a black American man who hates his skin color.

It's a pity because he was a very good looking man. He just didn't know.

RIP MJ. I'm a huge fan but I'll still call you out.
He had vitiligo
Re: Evidence That Michael Jackson Had Low Self-esteem (photo) by kingjis: 3:14am On Feb 18, 2022
MufasaLion:

Hey kiddo, stop being a jerk! King of Pop was never gay. Stop listening to rumors. You were still an infant when King of Pop was conquering the world.

You see why a black man is stupid and foolish

Why did you think that mj changed everything about him and looked like a woman?

He claimed he was diagnosed with the skin disorder vitiligo, did it also affects he's voice?

Did it also make him behave like a woman?

Have you ever asked yourself this question
Re: Evidence That Michael Jackson Had Low Self-esteem (photo) by PrinceZeke: 3:28am On Feb 18, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
Low self-esteem is what made Michael Jackson change his appearance not vitiligo. Can Michael Jackson deluded fans stop lying already and accept the truth?

Would vitiligo make him alter his nose? Would it make him change the texture of his hair? All that with his bleached skin makes him look like a caricature of a white man.

Another reason I say it's low self-esteem is because all his children are racially ambiguous and one looks very white. That's the first step to knowing a black American man who hates his skin color.

It's a pity because he was a very good looking man. He just didn't know

And you copied this picture from fb. Give credit where it is given to Oga. And btw, he's looks way good looking in the after pick than the before pic.
Re: Evidence That Michael Jackson Had Low Self-esteem (photo) by Born2conquer: 3:39am On Feb 18, 2022
KhiaW:
He didn't have spots on his skin when he was young. I guess you believe that Vitiligo changed the shape of his nose and the texture of his hair as well. Michael had the WHITE boys disease.
He wanted to be white.
You put some good points and I believe a few personal research would have saved you from this.

Check YouTube and read on Michael Jackson Pepsi commercial video and you will know why his hair texture changed.

He was burnt right on STAGE!

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That Michael Jackson Had Low Self-esteem (photo) by Born2conquer: 3:40am On Feb 18, 2022
kiddkash:
whatever happened to one man's food is another man's poison
Ozondi owendi
Re: Evidence That Michael Jackson Had Low Self-esteem (photo) by KhiaW(f): 3:43am On Feb 18, 2022
Born2conquer:

You put some good points and I believe a few personal research would have saved you from this.

Check YouTube and read on Michael Jackson Pepsi commercial video and you will know why his hair texture changed.

Being burned didn't change the texture of his Afro hair. He wore wigs after that incident but he only wore straight haired wigs and has nothing to do with his non-existent vitiligo.
Re: Evidence That Michael Jackson Had Low Self-esteem (photo) by Born2conquer: 3:43am On Feb 18, 2022
kingjis:

He claimed he was diagnosed with the skin disorder vitiligo, did it also affects he's voice?

Some men are naturally feminine but again, I might want to agree with you on the self-esteem issue because MJ had Peter pan syndrome and that's because he never experience childhood, has become a star right from when he was a kid
Re: Evidence That Michael Jackson Had Low Self-esteem (photo) by Born2conquer: 3:44am On Feb 18, 2022
KhiaW:
Being burned didn't change the texture of his Afro hair. He wore wigs after that incident but he only wore straight haired wigs.
It's his personal choice
Re: Evidence That Michael Jackson Had Low Self-esteem (photo) by KhiaW(f): 3:50am On Feb 18, 2022
Born2conquer:

Some men are naturally feminine but again, I might want to agree with you on the self-esteem issue because MJ had Peter pan syndrome and that's because he never experience childhood, has become a star right from when he was a kid

I don't believe that Peter Pan crap because his siblings shared the same childhood as he and they weren't messed up in the head like he was.
Re: Evidence That Michael Jackson Had Low Self-esteem (photo) by KhiaW(f): 3:52am On Feb 18, 2022
Born2conquer:

It's his personal choice

Exactly, let's call a spade a spade, he bleached his skin because it was his personal choice.
Re: Evidence That Michael Jackson Had Low Self-esteem (photo) by Born2conquer: 4:17am On Feb 18, 2022
KhiaW:

I don't believe that Peter Pan crap because his siblings shared the same childhood as he and they weren't messed up in the head like he was.
Mhen, you write well and I indeed expected you to be twice as smart.

Were they as HOT AS MICHAEL? MJ was barely 5years old when he started trending heavily, he was 5 when he started attending shows,rehearsals and co.

You can't compare MJ's Fame to that of his siblings, the only time he "experienced' what it feel like to shop in a mall, his management had to book the entire mall for a day and had his team act like cashier and other customers so Michael Jackson could have that " shopping feeling"

He was famous from 5 till his death

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That Michael Jackson Had Low Self-esteem (photo) by KhiaW(f): 4:34am On Feb 18, 2022
Born2conquer:

Mhen, you write well and I indeed expected you to be twice as smart.

Were they as HOT AS MICHAEL? MJ was barely 5years old when he started trending heavily, he was 5 when he started attending shows,rehearsals and co.

You can't compare MJ's Fame to that of his siblings, the only time he "experienced' what it feel like to shop in a mall, his management had to book the entire mall for a day and had his team act like cashier and other customers so Michael Jackson could have that " shopping feeling"

He was famous from 5 till his death

You are talking about MJ as an adult when your prior post was of his childhood which I stated his siblings had the same childhood at 6,11, 13 and 16 when they were the Jackson 5. Michael was 10 years old when they signed with Motown Records not 5.

Don't insult my intelligence again.
Re: Evidence That Michael Jackson Had Low Self-esteem (photo) by Haywhymido(m): 4:43am On Feb 18, 2022
You may be right but don't be quick to judge him. You never knew what he went through in the hands of his oppressors (whites) some of us know what the blacks go through everyday in the hands of this white supremacists. Only Michael J and God know what caused the change in color.
Caged bird by Maya Angelou comes to mind
Re: Evidence That Michael Jackson Had Low Self-esteem (photo) by 1Alex: 4:55am On Feb 18, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

https://www.nairaland.com/6085501/mj-68-hate-michael-jackson
Re: Evidence That Michael Jackson Had Low Self-esteem (photo) by 9japride(m): 4:58am On Feb 18, 2022
Op why are you like this? MJ suffered from a skin condition, which made him bleach his skin. You are not in he's shoes to have experienced the effect of he's skin condition on he's mental health.
Re: Evidence That Michael Jackson Had Low Self-esteem (photo) by MufasaLion: 6:22am On Feb 18, 2022
kingjis:

Dude, don't quote me anymore. I really can't debate with a kid with low IQ. As I said before, you were an infant or most probably a foetus when King of Pop conquered the world.

Now, run along, kiddo.

Goodbye!
Re: Evidence That Michael Jackson Had Low Self-esteem (photo) by lorenzos1: 6:34am On Feb 18, 2022
If you leave in a white man's world and you see how they are in charge of everything and the blacks only consume . Plus how they look down on you just because of your color regardless of your education, talents, wits and intellect. You won't know when you would start wishing you were not black. Racism is actually an ideology that the black man is an inferior race, sadly we consistently feed this ideology. I guess Mike was willing to go any length to be accepted by the supposed superior race.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Michael Jackson Had Low Self-esteem (photo) by SonOfEl(m): 6:52am On Feb 18, 2022
KhiaW:

You are talking about MJ as an adult when your prior post was of his childhood which I stated his siblings had the same childhood at 6,11, 13 and 16 when they were the Jackson 5. Michael was 10 years old when they signed with Motown Records not 5.

Don't insult my intelligence again.

His singing career started when he was 5. Then, they usually performed at gigs and pubs.
Re: Evidence That Michael Jackson Had Low Self-esteem (photo) by abeniagbon(m): 7:26am On Feb 18, 2022
Wonk:
True that!

I haven't seen no "whitey" who's tryna be black!! Lordy! What the f##k is wrong with black men? Why're they tryna be white?
That shows that you be learner for internet... There is this girl who has change her skin to black

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Michael Jackson Had Low Self-esteem (photo) by lereinter(m): 7:27am On Feb 18, 2022
Low self-esteem mostly starts from how you are brought up
Re: Evidence That Michael Jackson Had Low Self-esteem (photo) by AoifeNightfall: 7:32am On Feb 18, 2022
PrinceZeke:
And you copied this picture from fb. Give credit where it is given to Oga. And btw, he's looks way good looking in the after pick than the before pic.

Are you well

How do you copy a meme that's viral like this Besides did I say I own the picture?
Re: Evidence That Michael Jackson Had Low Self-esteem (photo) by AoifeNightfall: 7:41am On Feb 18, 2022
Walkee:
I said this exact same thing on Twitter last year and fools started attacking me saying I was ignorant. Lol can you imagine that?

Lol his fans don't want to believe he had low self-esteem.
Re: Evidence That Michael Jackson Had Low Self-esteem (photo) by AoifeNightfall: 7:44am On Feb 18, 2022
Born2conquer:

What about the nose

And why are his children white?
Re: Evidence That Michael Jackson Had Low Self-esteem (photo) by Lifewasgood: 7:55am On Feb 18, 2022
Don’t u think a white skin with a negro nose looks funny? Make una leave am to rest in peace
Re: Evidence That Michael Jackson Had Low Self-esteem (photo) by Classickj(m): 8:03am On Feb 18, 2022
jimmychang:

There was a popular new presenter who had vitiligo for years nobody knew,he was using make up to cover it.Until he recently he came out.Omo e no easy
Drop the name of the presenter now
Re: Evidence That Michael Jackson Had Low Self-esteem (photo) by Classickj(m): 8:04am On Feb 18, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

Lol his fans don't want to believe he had low self-esteem.
And how is that ur biz
Re: Evidence That Michael Jackson Had Low Self-esteem (photo) by KhiaW(f): 8:05am On Feb 18, 2022
SonOfEl:

His singing career started when he was 5. Then, they usually performed at gigs and pubs.
I know what age he was when he first started but the poster said he was trending heavily at that age and that's not true, they only performed locally(Indiana and surrounding states) back then.
Re: Evidence That Michael Jackson Had Low Self-esteem (photo) by tarantino1: 8:06am On Feb 18, 2022
MufasaLion:
King of Pop. The best that ruled the game. Irrespective of whatever they say to smear your name, we don't care.

You're still the 3rd highest-paid dead celebrity! We love you!

'Bout to cop Neverland, Michael up in the tree.

3rd highest paid?

Where did you get that from? Because from what I've seen, he's number 1.

His estate earned over 800 and 400 million dollars in 2016 in 2018 respectively. Adding the money earned in the years not mentioned, 250 million, 100 million + and the rest gives you over 2 billion.

No other dead celebrity comes close.
Re: Evidence That Michael Jackson Had Low Self-esteem (photo) by jimmychang: 8:08am On Feb 18, 2022
Classickj:

Drop the name of the presenter now

Google Thomas Lee
Re: Evidence That Michael Jackson Had Low Self-esteem (photo) by lequama10: 8:09am On Feb 18, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

what if you wrong with all your assumptions, The man is dead, So do your research well before coming out to call a dead man fake, he got that nose due to a accident he had on stage, he fell flat on his nose.. If you truly his fan you will research his sickness and life well. Pls Wheb you got this type of treatment from people later u need not complain..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

They Were Born Male...see How Stunning They Are Now As Females! / Hollywood Actress Spotted In Passionate Lesbian Kiss / The Swag On Actor Sadiq Sani Sadiq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.