Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,983 members, 7,956,670 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:41 PM

18-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After His Father Refused To Marry For Him - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 18-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After His Father Refused To Marry For Him (51889 Views)

Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) / Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex / Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After His Father Refused To Marry For Him by Blackdisciple(m): 12:30pm On Feb 18, 2022
Mumu and she will follow another niggarrr..

He got no use to the society already
Re: 18-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After His Father Refused To Marry For Him by lookingfly: 12:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
Re: 18-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After His Father Refused To Marry For Him by AoifeNightfall: 12:32pm On Feb 18, 2022
Mavor:
Is that the best comeback insult you can come up with? You guys like forming you are so holy and yet your region is a shithole. All your leaders know how to do is steal from public treasury and practice nepotism. Fake useless parasitic people. A lot of places in the North today and worse off than they were before Nigeria got independence in 1960. You are here making noise. Mumu

I'm from the south.
Re: 18-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After His Father Refused To Marry For Him by jrusky(m): 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2022
When I saw the name I lost interest I know silly stuff like this it's their way.

That is his family headache sorry I give no f u c k.
Re: 18-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After His Father Refused To Marry For Him by charlypoker(m): 1:10pm On Feb 18, 2022
He shouldn't worry. Allah will provide him 7 hot and sexy virgin cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked when he get to their paradise grin grin grin grin
Re: 18-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After His Father Refused To Marry For Him by ngwababe(f): 1:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
AJohnnasa:
May he die again in his grave.

Easy nna.
Re: 18-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After His Father Refused To Marry For Him by Sammerboi: 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2022
I already knew the it’s a northerner even before I opened the thread. These region never move on from their archaic way of life. Where in the south will you see a secondary school boy threatening his parents with marriage? This region needs serious orientation on 21st century way of life.
Re: 18-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After His Father Refused To Marry For Him by Pymetrics: 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2022
Every society with their problem. 18, 19 and 20 years old in the South are doing rituals while in the North, they are after marriage without having resources to cater for marriage. Damn
Re: 18-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After His Father Refused To Marry For Him by Realtosin: 1:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemgists.com/secondary-school-student-abdullahi-tasiu-took-his-own-life-after-his-father-refuse-to-marry-for-him/

This is can only be news if it emanated from Southwestern or Eastern part of the country.
Re: 18-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After His Father Refused To Marry For Him by ufotunang: 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2022
Just a student.... and you have not gotten a job yet or have a job.....if you marry the girl now...who will take care of your wife financially , the girl and children and the family you will raise up ..is it your father??....do not allow blind love to rush you into marriage when you are not prepared for it and you do not have a job or bussiness
Re: 18-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After His Father Refused To Marry For Him by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2022
LordFriar:
At 18, i was in 300L working on my life. This one dey SS3 dey find punna upandan.

In which country were you in 300L at the age of 18?
Re: 18-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After His Father Refused To Marry For Him by ufotunang: 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2022
sreamsense:
If his father marries for him, he will still expect his father to be feeding them and later give birth to another set of future criminals as children he can't not take care of and create more problem to existing one Nigeria is facing. Since he was not ready to listen to advice of his father or waits till he is financially capable to cater for his wive and potential children, then is better as he left alone without creating more problem to the world. Misplaced priority!
.....abi...he wants to marry. no job , he is not independent....youths of nowadays
Re: 18-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After His Father Refused To Marry For Him by EmmaNuella77(f): 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2022
Kharol1234:
72 virgins

72 likes cheesy

Re: 18-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After His Father Refused To Marry For Him by Charly68: 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
Spoilt brat
Re: 18-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After His Father Refused To Marry For Him by AJohnnasa(m): 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2022
ngwababe:

Easy nna.

No! I have no pity for anyone who commits suicide because they're bunch of selfish and heartless folks. Imagine the anguish that 18 year old has put his parents in with his action.
Re: 18-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After His Father Refused To Marry For Him by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 18, 2022
candidladyTemp:
sad

One potential incel gone many more to go
I'm sure you don't know what incel mean. You just heard something somewhere then you just open your waaaaah! And use it in a very wrong context
Re: 18-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After His Father Refused To Marry For Him by matm: 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2022
Youths with empty brains think that the essence of marriage is to be having sex anytime you want.Thus many rush into marriage which they see as a sex enjoyment zone.
And by the time they realise that a lot of the married have sex once in a while due to marriage bickering,responsibilities and even loss of affection,they turn to prostitutes,other people's wives,clubbing and school girls,embarrassing themselves up and down.
And finally end in divorce,death or abject wretchedness.
It takes time to realise the truth behind marriage but for the wise only
Re: 18-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After His Father Refused To Marry For Him by ngwababe(f): 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2022
AJohnnasa:

No! I have no pity for anyone who commits suicide because they're bunch of selfish and heartless folks. Imagine the anguish that 18 year old has put his parents in with his action.

The love was much na. He couldn't afford losing that babe at all, dem no tell am well.
Re: 18-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After His Father Refused To Marry For Him by Moneyboyz: 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2022
Northern Muslims, later they will give birth and send it to Almajiri school contributing to the wide scale nuisance and poverty in the country.
Re: 18-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After His Father Refused To Marry For Him by Exceed15: 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
Foolish boy
Re: 18-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After His Father Refused To Marry For Him by LIONSABRE(m): 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
No naaa,suicide isn't the answer,who losed now?
Re: 18-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After His Father Refused To Marry For Him by AntiChristian: 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2022
NOwazobia:
You don't need to, because your Monicker alone is hatred in itself and that defines you.

How is my moniker hatred?

If i tell you i have an antichristian view does that mean i hate Christians?
You need to think like an optimist!
Re: 18-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After His Father Refused To Marry For Him by NOwazobia: 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2022
AntiChristian:

How is my moniker hatred?

If i tell you i have an antichristian view does that mean i hate Christians?
You need to think like an optimist!
like being optimistic that terrorist who has their founding in a book will stop constituting nuisance allover the world someday or that those they have murders will be brought back to life to compensate for families they left in ruins? Mtcheeew.
Re: 18-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After His Father Refused To Marry For Him by AntiChristian: 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
NOwazobia:
like being optimistic that terrorist who has their founding in a book will stop constituting nuisance allover the world someday or that those they have murders will be brought back to life to compensate for families they left in ruins? Mtcheeew.

How many of your family has been killed?
Re: 18-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After His Father Refused To Marry For Him by Kharol1234: 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2022
EmmaNuella77:

72 likes cheesy
grin
Re: 18-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After His Father Refused To Marry For Him by Goldbw122(m): 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2022
This country na wa..
Re: 18-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After His Father Refused To Marry For Him by bilulu(m): 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
At least he didn't want to be commiting fornication up and down like southern youths cheesy
and breed future bandits and Bokoharam... he would he feed his family? Allah I guess....
Re: 18-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After His Father Refused To Marry For Him by Aaay: 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
Shocking
Re: 18-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After His Father Refused To Marry For Him by Nyanabo(m): 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2022
Good riddance to a potential bad rubbish. lipsrsealed
Re: 18-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After His Father Refused To Marry For Him by Bouncing2(m): 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2022
Oboi,,,that region eehn.
E sure me die sef say i go reach 23yrs as single as f*ck,,,
Na'im bobo wan go marry wife,,en don already geh beb sef
Re: 18-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After His Father Refused To Marry For Him by chidi2003(m): 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2022
[quote author=sreamsense post=110317707]If his father marries for him, he will still expect his father to be feeding them and later give birth to another set of future criminals as children he can't not take care of and create more problem to existing one Nigeria is facing. Since he was not ready to listen to advice of his father or waits till he is financially capable to cater for his wive and potential children, then is better as he left alone without creating more problem to the world. Misplaced priority![/quote) A classical write-up!
Re: 18-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After His Father Refused To Marry For Him by Agugbadin: 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2022
Only Northerners can do that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Food To Make Kids Fat And Healthy / Gloria Ogbuka Ada Is HIV Negative - RSHMB (Pics) / Nigeria Records Two New Coronavirus Cases — Toll Now 42

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.