Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Please Explain What Could Be Wrong With The GTB FX Transfer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Explain What Could Be Wrong With The GTB FX Transfer (382 Views)

Gt Bank Fx Transfer - Help Me / Innoson EFCC Arrest And The GTB Loan: The Facts Behind The Saga- James Osaremen / Innoson EFCC Arrest & The GTB Loan: "Innoson Stop Playing The Igbo Tribe Card" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Explain What Could Be Wrong With The GTB FX Transfer by noskcid(m): 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2022
Last week I received a payment receipt from a friend in Germany to my GTB dollar account and after 3 working days the money didn’t reflect on my account and till now which is after 7 working days the money hasn’t reflected in my account.
Does anyone has experience in this area please help.
Re: Please Explain What Could Be Wrong With The GTB FX Transfer by mymadam(m): 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2022
noskcid:
Last week I received a payment receipt from a friend in Germany to my GTB dollar account and after 3 working days the money didn’t reflect on my account and till now which is after 7 working days the money hasn’t reflected in my account.
Does anyone has experience in this area please help.

Send an email to customer care with details
Re: Please Explain What Could Be Wrong With The GTB FX Transfer by middlebelter(m): 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
Something is fundamentally wrong with GT Bank Fx transaction platform. It is either a case of internal sabotage which the management unfortunately not aware of or serious technical isdue.

My wife's $400 is still trapped with GT Bank. She made transfer about 3 months ago at their Anthony branch, and has since been begging them to either return the money or pay the school. Now her program has been suspended and we are entirely helpless. Even email sent to CBN bounced back, after several visit to the horribly trained officers at Anthony they to her there's nothing they can do and thatit can only be resolved at Idi-Oro branch.
This is certainly not the GT Bank we all used to be proud of as a symbol of Nigerian excellence.

Please anyone that have information on how these issues can be resolved should kindly share the information. It is however wise to avoid GT Bank for your FX Transactions for now. My take from.our expirence.
Re: Please Explain What Could Be Wrong With The GTB FX Transfer by noskcid(m): 9:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
middlebelter:
Something is fundamentally wrong with GT Bank Fx transaction platform. It is either a case of internal sabotage which the management unfortunately not aware of or serious technical isdue.

My wife's $400 is still trapped with GT Bank. She made transfer about 3 months ago at their Anthony branch, and has since been begging them to either return the money or pay the school. Now her program has been suspended and we are entirely helpless. Even email sent to CBN bounced back, after several visit to the horribly trained officers at Anthony they to her there's nothing they can do and thatit can only be resolved at Idi-Oro branch.
This is certainly not the GT Bank we all used to be proud of as a symbol of Nigerian excellence.

Please anyone that have information on how these issues can be resolved should kindly share the information. It is however wise to avoid GT Bank for your FX Transactions for now. My take from.our expirence.

Wow very horrible experience
Re: Please Explain What Could Be Wrong With The GTB FX Transfer by noskcid(m): 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2022
mymadam:

Send an email to customer care with details
Okay thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Run Ad On Facebook / . / Sales Of Nylon Extruder Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.