Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Do You Also Have The GTB Dormiciliary Dollar CREDIT CARD? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Also Have The GTB Dormiciliary Dollar CREDIT CARD? (160 Views)

CBN Ban Dollar Credit On Domiciliary Account / Innoson EFCC Arrest And The GTB Loan: The Facts Behind The Saga- James Osaremen / Innoson EFCC Arrest & The GTB Loan: "Innoson Stop Playing The Igbo Tribe Card" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Also Have The GTB Dormiciliary Dollar CREDIT CARD? by GreaterFuture(m): 10:35am On Jun 15, 2023
Have you ever been given dollars card in form of credit card before?
Have you ever bought stuff on credit with it it?

It actually works exactly like the debit own, it just a name change that's not actually working ( to the best of my knowledge so far)
Re: Do You Also Have The GTB Dormiciliary Dollar CREDIT CARD? by GreaterFuture(m): 10:41am On Jun 15, 2023
So I Went there and did everything, when it was time to be issued a card, they Said debit cards were not available, so they gave me a Credit card. The guy specifically said that after using it for a while with a good score, I may get dollars on credit i.e order without no money in it, and I will it will go.
Have you experienced this?
Re: Do You Also Have The GTB Dormiciliary Dollar CREDIT CARD? by Bossly: 10:42am On Jun 15, 2023
Dem go tear gas you, and you go pass out 🤣
Re: Do You Also Have The GTB Dormiciliary Dollar CREDIT CARD? by GreaterFuture(m): 10:48am On Jun 15, 2023
Bossly:
Dem go tear gas you, and you go pass out 🤣
??
Say what you wanna say like a normal Human

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Start-up Experience / Elon Musk Has Really Broken Twitter This Time / Skytech |best Platform To Buy Cheapest Data Plan |mtn Data Bundles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.