Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

The First Ever Free University In The World (details) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The First Ever Free University In The World (details) (2214 Views)

Omega Power Ministry To Build Free University In Nigeria / Tuition-free University In Sweden / Dangote To Establish A Private University In Abuja, Earmarks N200 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Ever Free University In The World (details) by kyber(m): 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2022
My people what do you think?

The world's first 100% online, tuition-free, accredited US university. Study any time, from any device. Join the education revolution today! Intl Academic Leadership. U.S. DEAC Accreditation. Diverse Global Community. Innovative Method.

Fast Online Degrees For In-Demand Jobs. Learn More About Columbia College. Apply For Free! We’re 165 & 20K Students Strong. Your Degree On Your Schedule. 100% Online. Apply Now! No Surprises.

It is the first non-profit, tuition-free, American, accredited, online university. Dedicated to opening access to higher education globally, UoPeople helps high ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Ever Free University In The World (details) by Autossolutions: 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2022
angry
Re: The First Ever Free University In The World (details) by donbachi(m): 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
With degrees from dis university...if u use am get work for nigeria.u go dey on propation for 10years b4 confirmation.

2 Likes

Re: The First Ever Free University In The World (details) by kyber(m): 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2022
donbachi:
With degrees from dis university...if u use am get work for nigeria.u go dey on propation for 10years b4 confirmation.

It’s a lie joor
They will still value your certificate here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Ever Free University In The World (details) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2022
kyber:

It’s a lie joor
They will still value your certificate here

From an online university?

U're underestimating Nigeria's backwardness.

2 Likes

Re: The First Ever Free University In The World (details) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2022
Likes for Pdp Shares for Apc

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The First Ever Free University In The World (details) by MufasaLion: 9:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
donbachi:
With degrees from dis university...if u use am get work for nigeria.u go dey on propation probation for 10years b4 confirmation.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You will also be paid half salary.

2 Likes

Re: The First Ever Free University In The World (details) by yuping(m): 9:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
undecided I enrol you go still pay small thing but data no encourage me.

1 Like

Re: The First Ever Free University In The World (details) by damosky12(m): 9:32am On Feb 18, 2022
Miracood2:

From an online university?

U're underestimating Nigeria's backwardness.

Yeah. They value accredited Nigerian universities. If you have a degree here, you can try em out. It only costs you 60 dollars.
Re: The First Ever Free University In The World (details) by Iconicindaboski: 10:48am On Feb 18, 2022
Lol they say if I refer and generate traffic I will earn, I want to know if it's true. Biko click to help me find out. � just 100 click guys..
Nice one

Click, refer and earn
https:///C37hB2PUSK
Generate traffic for the website and earn
#fuelscarcity
Re: The First Ever Free University In The World (details) by Odetokun3(m): 11:55am On Feb 18, 2022
Scam maybe
Re: The First Ever Free University In The World (details) by chiwex(m): 4:17pm On Feb 18, 2022
This should be a scam. I tried it. They are requesting $60 to process my form, Go to Wikipedia see the full charge.
Re: The First Ever Free University In The World (details) by Parkflash(f): 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
chiwex:
This should be a scam. I tried it. They are requesting $60 to process my form, Go to Wikipedia see the full charge.
Hahaha
please can you pay the $60 and see if it's scam or not then get back to us before we do it, God will bless you on our behalf.
Re: The First Ever Free University In The World (details) by Yves4real(f): 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2022
It is not free.
$60 is required for admission processing. Then, for every course that you enroll in a term, you pay $120 for the processing fee. If you enroll for 2 courses in a term, you will pay $240, and so on. Failure to pay the course (s) processing fee(s) will have you placed on financial hold.
Do your research very well before you make a decision.
Good luck!
NB:
I think there are 5 terms in an academic session.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The 33 Years Reunion Of Military Students / Lasu Part Time Form 2010/2011 Academic Session For O Level, Ond, Nce: / Lasu And Their Wahala:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.