Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Hadiza Ibrahim: How Arrested Abuja Beggar Made Her ₦500,000, $100 - FCTA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hadiza Ibrahim: How Arrested Abuja Beggar Made Her ₦500,000, $100 - FCTA (38743 Views)

Meet The Arrested Abuja Kidnappers Who Are S’easterners Not Fulanis [photos] / Drama As Abuja Beggar, Translator Receive N2m Cash Gift (photo) / ‘read Police Statement Detailing How Arrested Suspects Linked Saraki, Kwara Stat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadiza Ibrahim: How Arrested Abuja Beggar Made Her ₦500,000, $100 - FCTA by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 18, 2022
Mrkumareze:
I said it from the beginning . Beggars make good money, have seen them in bank making deposit ...
I know a begger than has two buses making account for him and three keke. Begging is a shameful lucrative business.
A begger died in Lebanon and over one million dollars was found in her account.
Re: Hadiza Ibrahim: How Arrested Abuja Beggar Made Her ₦500,000, $100 - FCTA by Nukilia: 6:29am On Feb 18, 2022
donofdons:
I hate beggars, and anyone who give them any money. The weak and the worthless must perish and you must help them do so, so that the will quit living their hopeless existence.

Another fool with internet access

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Ibrahim: How Arrested Abuja Beggar Made Her ₦500,000, $100 - FCTA by Bellotelli: 6:31am On Feb 18, 2022
Which one is notorious begged again
Re: Hadiza Ibrahim: How Arrested Abuja Beggar Made Her ₦500,000, $100 - FCTA by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 18, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Some beggars are way richer than those who gave them money

I only give handicaps and completely aged people money, even if they are richer, at least they have a reason to beg.
Re: Hadiza Ibrahim: How Arrested Abuja Beggar Made Her ₦500,000, $100 - FCTA by Arewa247(m): 6:37am On Feb 18, 2022
Let the release her, apologise her and give her 1million for damage the cause to her. Let her use the money to start a new legit business.
Re: Hadiza Ibrahim: How Arrested Abuja Beggar Made Her ₦500,000, $100 - FCTA by naija4life247: 6:47am On Feb 18, 2022
agulion:
. Are you saying that instead of minninig peoples skulls that Yoruba Muslims should embrace beging abi!, When you know that they are the unity begars of one Nigeria

No, what he is trying to say is that if your own skull has been mined at the appropriate time, then the society would have been saved from your stupidity.

But, it's not too late, even if your skull cannot be mined for money rituals because you came into the world with misfortunes, you can still be sacrificed to the gods.

2 Likes

Re: Hadiza Ibrahim: How Arrested Abuja Beggar Made Her ₦500,000, $100 - FCTA by Pacyrus(m): 6:55am On Feb 18, 2022
In the book of Matthew chapter James verse John, and it says BEGGERS always ask but givers never lack. cool
Re: Hadiza Ibrahim: How Arrested Abuja Beggar Made Her ₦500,000, $100 - FCTA by wasi9ice: 7:00am On Feb 18, 2022
I said it on this platform when that news Brooke out that this woman may be unconnected with any criminal gang, she may have made all that money from accumulated proceeds of begging,,,
She doesn't pay rent , neither does she patronize expensive restaurants..

That doesn't rule out the fact that many of them indulge in different horrible activities and still pretend to be baggers.
Re: Hadiza Ibrahim: How Arrested Abuja Beggar Made Her ₦500,000, $100 - FCTA by Lightorder: 7:03am On Feb 18, 2022
ophilly:

Really, how many of these givers can boast of N500000.00 in their bank accounts?
we don’t give because we have. People give because it is human to help the needy. If they are scamming people or not is left for God to judge . She can have a billion in her account, a beggar remains a beggar. But I commend her for being able to save from the proceeds of it and probably making good use of the money she is given. Would you love to become one because they make money from it ?
Re: Hadiza Ibrahim: How Arrested Abuja Beggar Made Her ₦500,000, $100 - FCTA by Elidrisy20: 7:13am On Feb 18, 2022
Has she paid her taxes for period,she started begging?
Re: Hadiza Ibrahim: How Arrested Abuja Beggar Made Her ₦500,000, $100 - FCTA by Samuelnze(m): 7:22am On Feb 18, 2022
donofdons:
I hate beggars, and anyone who give them any money. The weak and the worthless must perish and you must help them do so, so that the will quit living their hopeless existence.

a hater on the loose,,you hate beggars but one of them just made a huge profit from it..
hate begging and not beggars,,
JESUS loves them the way they are...
onye ara
Re: Hadiza Ibrahim: How Arrested Abuja Beggar Made Her ₦500,000, $100 - FCTA by everythinggirly(f): 7:24am On Feb 18, 2022
Most beggars are wealthy, forget the way they appear on the streets, they're better off than some of the givers.

Contact me for your academic research writing services!
Re: Hadiza Ibrahim: How Arrested Abuja Beggar Made Her ₦500,000, $100 - FCTA by dejio42(m): 7:30am On Feb 18, 2022
I saw this coming. All thanks to the weak fellas with internet access whom through their comments help the police department to come up with an excuse.
"Beggers make lots of money daily"
"She is innocent"
Okay what of beggers that help boko haram survey the next area to attack. #500,000 & $100 well arranged without a #50 #100 #200 note is enough to suspect her.

My instinct keep telling me she sold something(s) to get that money. But she is free now
Re: Hadiza Ibrahim: How Arrested Abuja Beggar Made Her ₦500,000, $100 - FCTA by Mrkumareze(m): 7:34am On Feb 18, 2022
NetValueFX:

I know a begger than has two buses making account for him and three keke. Begging is a shameful lucrative business.
A begger died in Lebanon and over one million dollars was found in her account.

Sure, I know one that built a house in his village. Some business men in his village haven't built such. Reason u see some healthy men n women forming deformed just to beg on d Street. Me, I hardly give money to them, I rather go hospital or village, I ll meet those that are sincerely in needs.. give a beggar 5m today, u ll see him back to beg tomorrow
Re: Hadiza Ibrahim: How Arrested Abuja Beggar Made Her ₦500,000, $100 - FCTA by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:34am On Feb 18, 2022
agulion:
. Are you saying that instead of minninig peoples skulls that Yoruba Muslims should embrace beging abi!, When you know that they are the unity begars of one Nigeria
Seriously you very sick. What's your problem with Yoruba,why this much hate?
Re: Hadiza Ibrahim: How Arrested Abuja Beggar Made Her ₦500,000, $100 - FCTA by plaetton: 7:34am On Feb 18, 2022
Mrkumareze:
I said it from the beginning . Beggars make good money, have seen them in bank making deposit ...
Begging is a very profitable venture.
I once offered an able bodied male beggar a job, and he just looked at me and walked away.
He used to beg near my office, pretending to have an injury.
One day, day I saw running fast to catch a bus with the supposedly injured leg.
Re: Hadiza Ibrahim: How Arrested Abuja Beggar Made Her ₦500,000, $100 - FCTA by deflover(m): 7:38am On Feb 18, 2022
saheedbadmus:
K..yes she fit save up to a million naira self..beggars make cool cash but my question is ( how did she come by the $100 note abi na from the daily 2k contribution..hmm..I mo understand o

some people give in dollars
leave that talk
any time i hammer
i know much i dey give beggars
especially the one wey get pikin

even in lagos
some houses are own by beggars

google some millionaire beggars
even abroad own houses and a worth more than a million dollars

i saw a documentary on that last year
Re: Hadiza Ibrahim: How Arrested Abuja Beggar Made Her ₦500,000, $100 - FCTA by TruthinAction: 7:47am On Feb 18, 2022
There is more to this the police doesn't want to tell us. Don't tell me that you will see a beggar with such huge money displayed publicly and you would want to give more. Maybe she combines it with prostitution and stealing.
Re: Hadiza Ibrahim: How Arrested Abuja Beggar Made Her ₦500,000, $100 - FCTA by delpee(f): 7:50am On Feb 18, 2022
Why can't she find something to do with that much money? That's laziness!
Re: Hadiza Ibrahim: How Arrested Abuja Beggar Made Her ₦500,000, $100 - FCTA by esanmantruth: 7:57am On Feb 18, 2022
This country is so dumb. Quick to post every investigative matters online. They just expose her to kidnappers, hope we all know that.
Re: Hadiza Ibrahim: How Arrested Abuja Beggar Made Her ₦500,000, $100 - FCTA by Awise09(m): 8:07am On Feb 18, 2022
Mrkumareze:
grin grin
Re: Hadiza Ibrahim: How Arrested Abuja Beggar Made Her ₦500,000, $100 - FCTA by Govocrete: 8:17am On Feb 18, 2022
chloride6:
the Zoo Republic.

Is possession of money a crime?

It is not a crime to have money in your possession but it's a crime to obtain money under false pretence. In another part of the world, fake beggars are arrested and prosecuted.

People in need swallow their pride to seek/beg for help to enable them to meet their needs.

Some individuals, recruit babies, children and adults for begging. I have seen where these beggars a dropped off at traffic lights in the morning and picked up in the afternoon by their master(s). It's like a slave and master operation.

I believe this woman should be counselled to enable her to leave the street and use whatsoever she has now to establish business or go into farming.

My concluding note:

I am a proud citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and I believe when you mention zoo republic, you are talking about the operations at Zambisa forest and not my only country (Nigeria) as a whole.

Let us try to build on what is left of this country and not use our tongues to destroy it. Nigeria as a country did nothing wrong rather the people who have led us in the past and present is the issue affecting us all.

If we take the bitterness to our various counsellors, local government chairmen, house of rep members, senators, ministers and governors. Nigeria will be a great nation.

But if we continue to destroy ourselves on social media or destroy the little infrastructure we have, we are not helping ourselves.
Re: Hadiza Ibrahim: How Arrested Abuja Beggar Made Her ₦500,000, $100 - FCTA by jclassiq(m): 8:20am On Feb 18, 2022
Funny thing is she will still go on begging. She won't dare to start a business or anything.
Re: Hadiza Ibrahim: How Arrested Abuja Beggar Made Her ₦500,000, $100 - FCTA by maasoap(m): 8:20am On Feb 18, 2022
Fahdiga:
It could be money that was mapped out for purchasing bombs which will later be detonated inside church but she escaped with it

Lol. With Nigeria Christians, everything is about them. Even when a Muslim girl wears her hijab, it gives Nigeria Christians headache and sleepless nights.
Re: Hadiza Ibrahim: How Arrested Abuja Beggar Made Her ₦500,000, $100 - FCTA by Psoul(m): 8:31am On Feb 18, 2022
They've spoiled the woman's business.
Now, people will be reluctant to give her money cos they will now think that she is "rich"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal / 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC / EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.