Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation (15953 Views)

Atiku Support Organisation Dissolves Structures, Liaison Officers Nationwide / Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State / 2023: E-Results Transmission Possible In Nigeria, Atiku Support Organisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by herbert2017: 7:12am On Feb 18, 2022
Please someone should help me please, I am out of work with 3 children and wife. I am depressed suicidal thoughts flashes my mind. 0065713632, Sterling bank, Herbert Ekene Uzo.
I can't feed my starving children,who are out of school.08038033055.
Please help me, help my children!
Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by Elidrisy20: 7:21am On Feb 18, 2022
They there dey collect patron, while universities dey strike
Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by BlazinGlory40: 7:32am On Feb 18, 2022
ivandragon:
There seems to be a serious misunderstanding between the East & West on the issue of political alignment.

That some Igbos do not support BAT does not mean they hate the West or would not support someone they perceive to be a better alternative from the West.

Those who support BAT are fully entitled to do so & to also defend his person & antics, but they should limit it to the subject matter of personalities & not insult the whole ethnic group...

Also, those from the East against a BAT candidacy need to be more intellectual in marshaling their points against a BAT candidacy. Insults on BAT's person are uncalled for. There are a lot of Yorubas who do not support BAT, but when it becomes too personal or tribal, the natural instinct is to support your home base...

Ethnic insults are unnecessary & project more of a declining society than a superior one...

You couldn’t have said it better...
Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by Arabaincubus: 7:45am On Feb 18, 2022
ASUU should take note.
Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by Donaluta(m): 8:07am On Feb 18, 2022
Invictuse:
You are wicked, you know that criminal bastard Peter Peter Obi very well. The foolish soul acts like a saint but he is the most deadly thief since we return to democracy fr 1999. Never as any politician being caught with N250 million raw cash ever.

Na your oga tinubu weh no be barawo... person weh use alpha beta dey thief Lagos money
Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by DEROX: 8:21am On Feb 18, 2022
hatchy:
You are just consoling yourself with pictures. Same thing we told you guys about Edo state but your PeePoo froggy eyed desperado was assuring Oshiomole and all of you. Don't worry una eyes go soon clear.

Tinubu will be the last man to be handed over power to. Amaechi is already giving him hot Pee, soon na rat poison go rest all this hullabaloo.
lol edo is one out of 10000 no wahala we shall see
Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by Dapson73(m): 8:54am On Feb 18, 2022
seunmsg:

While some ipob clowns are on another thread celebrating over Twitter post of some random and inconsequential social media users, the Tinubu campaign group are covering huge grounds all over the country. Instead of projecting their candidate, they are all over social media insulting, cursing, trolling and spewing gibberish. They will cry blood after the election.

You must be very wicked grin

Let them cry got water instead of blood grin

Asiwaju is the main man come 2023.
Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by gbagyiza: 9:30am On Feb 18, 2022
Look at the kind of person the gave Nigerians as the minister of education. We are finished completely.
Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by herbert2017: 9:30am On Feb 18, 2022
Please can someone with a heart of love help me?
I lost my job, and I have 3 children who are starving, and I am suffering from a spinal cord injury. There is no food,no school for my children.
Pls help me,I sometimes think of taking my life.0065713632 Sterling bank.Herbert Ekene Uzo.
U can also reach me 09067314685.
Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by Ugonna62: 9:49am On Feb 18, 2022
trutharena:

Whether the money is kept in billion van, cash, or bank; all Politicians spend money for election even in America and the only exception is the bastard Obi Pandora, the foolish fugitive murderer of his own Ibo people in Awkusu.

So far the criminal won’t be near presidency, then everything else is cool.
Just like tinubu the killer of funsho williams and the leader of rampaging thugs in lagos led by mc oluomo can never near aso rock in 2023,going around giving people who is not intrested in you ambition an apointment letters only smacks of acute desperation.and as we know from history nigeria frowns at desperate politicians and for that reason they never make it to aso rock, ask ,awolowo, abiola ,rochas, ,kwankwaso, and now tinubu who termed his desperation as a longtime ambition will not be an exception.
Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by ItswellMike: 11:37am On Feb 18, 2022
U don't know north....
Las las .....E go shock u
PressMyButton:

Bro, I'm waiting for those crew pasting the pic of Adamu Adamu at Amaechi's turbaning, describing it as Buhari's endorsement. Just because the minister wore a nose mask with Amaechi's name on it at a turbaning ceremony, the children of hate said Tinubu was dead & buried. I wonder what their decoy would be seeing the same man fraternizing as a patron of Tinubu's organization.
Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by Emekaonline: 1:18pm On Feb 18, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

More bullion van money coming...
"Chop and clean mouth" money loading...
It's time for Nigerians to take their share of the bullion van money which the criminal frog-eyed peepoo's man have been mounting for years and disappear.
I know you are already enjoying small portion of the bullion van... No dulling grin grin

That is the hallmark of biafools. What do you expect to read from people who dont reason themselves but Kanu reasons for them. That is why you are easily believe that the man in Aso Rock is not Buhari but Jibrin of Sudan just because the terrorist Kanu said so. And which money will your bem-bem Anyim doling out as he seeks support? Omokomo!
Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by Emekaonline: 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
Ugonna62:
Just like tinubu the killer of funsho williams and the leader of rampaging thugs in lagos led by mc oluomo can never near aso rock in 2023,going around giving people who is not intrested in you ambition an apointment letters only smacks of acute desperation.and as we know from history nigeria frowns at desperate politicians and for that reason they never make it to aso rock, ask ,awolowo, abiola ,rochas, ,kwankwaso, and now tinubu who termed his desperation as a longtime ambition will not be an exception.

Obviously you are a very poor of history and it shows that you cannot reason for yourself except Kanu who is in DSS jail reasons for you. If not, what will you call Buhari who did contest for presidency 4 times compared to Tinubu that is just contesting? Go back to your village headmaster to tell you the true meaning of desperate politicians.

I can see you among the Nkpuru Mmiri takers arrested below: Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by colorsofrainbow: 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
Emekaonline:

That is the hallmark of biafools. What do you expect to read from people who dont reason themselves but Kanu reasons for them. That is why you are easily believe that the man in Aso Rock is not Buhari but Jibrin of Sudan just because the terrorist Kanu said so. And which money will your bem-bem Anyim doling out as he seeks support? Omokomo!
Anytime we talk about the peepoos man,his agberos become so restless grin grin
Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by Ugonna62: 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2022
Emekaonline:

Obviously you are a very poor of history and it shows that you cannot reason for yourself except Kanu who is in DSS jail reasons for you. If not, what will you call Buhari who did contest for presidency 4 times compared to Tinubu that is just contesting? Go back to your village headmaster to tell you the true meaning of desperate politicians.

I can see you among the Nkpuru Mmiri takers arrested below: Hahahahaha
story for the kids,consult your dictionary for true meaning of desperation.
Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by Uchesis: 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice one!

As a patriotic Nigerian, I want to plead with you my fellow patriotic Nigerians.

Please ignore the naysayers and those whose stock in trade is pedddling falsehood. Their hearts are filled with bitterness, bigotry and hatred for Asiwaju Tinubu because he is not from their tribe, religion and political party.

Please ignore them and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.

He will deliver and keep his promises to lead Nigeria to greater heights.

Asiwaju Tinubu does not discriminate against anyone and he has a large heart to even forgive those who hate him because of his tribe, religion and political party. He is an experienced public administrator and a Nigerian Patriot to the core. His legacies of excellent stewardship still stand till date .

According to Alhaji Dangote, GCON,Africa's richest and most successful entrepreneur, the Dangote Refinery we look forward to help reverse the trend of capital export by oil subsidies wouldn't have been possible without the brilliant support Asiwaju Tinubu gave him when he needed help and was at a cross road after his successful bid for our nation's refineries were cancelled by late President, HE Yardua.
Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader with incredible work and professional ethic.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Thank you.
May God bless Nigeria you and may God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Imagine Tinubu visiting the white house and peeing like a one year old baby on the sofa there with the likes of CNN and BBC broadcasting live. It will be a big embarrassment to all Nigerians living and dead.

God forbid bad thing
Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by tit(f): 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2022
send one bullion van to him.
miyetti allah wan cash out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low / Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention / Atiku Asks Court To Stop Buhari, Security Agencies From Interfering With Electio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.