Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation (15918 Views)

Atiku Support Organisation Dissolves Structures, Liaison Officers Nationwide / Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State / 2023: E-Results Transmission Possible In Nigeria, Atiku Support Organisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by zabenom: 11:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
Tinubu will be disgraced las las

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by PointZerom: 11:21pm On Feb 17, 2022
FoolaniHellman:

Getat Pig!

I didn't ask for your father's name.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by FoolaniHellman: 11:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
PointZerom:

I didn't ask for your father's name.

Don't confuse it with your Generational Name!

IPOB Illiterate!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by DEROX: 11:24pm On Feb 17, 2022
trutharena:
If you all remember, this was the same minister people were ignorantly talking about that he is supporting Amaechi presidency during the period of Amaechi coronation.

thats why they are called 5% dem no sabi politics

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 17, 2022
Lol
Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by otokx(m): 11:25pm On Feb 17, 2022
ASUU will not like this.
Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by sojayy(m): 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
trutharena:
If you all remember, this was the same minister people were ignorantly talking about that he is supporting Amaechi presidency during the period of Amaechi coronation.

Na where belle face Dem b

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by blamingthedevil: 11:27pm On Feb 17, 2022
Tinubu......

The topic yesterday, today and tomorrow. He dominates the space!

To God be the glory

Next Thread on Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by ViperAda: 11:28pm On Feb 17, 2022
doggedfighter:
He's already raising both hands of laziness in the air at the thought of his bullion van share.

A man under his watch education ministry became a poorly told joke. undecided

Seems he swallowed money made for Education ministry all these years.

Nonsense !
It's either you need an eye glasses or you are very much ignorant of who the minister of Education is. You should focus more on your current affairs rather than the urge to rush on the front page to expose your ignorance.
Bunch of lazy and unemployable youths.

-Viper

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by ityP(m): 11:31pm On Feb 17, 2022
seunmsg:

While some ipob clowns are on another thread celebrating over Twitter post of some random and inconsequential social media users, the Tinubu campaign group are covering huge grounds all over the country. Instead of projecting their candidate, they are all over social media insulting, cursing, trolling and spewing gibberish. They will cry blood after the election.

You Tinubu slaves are something else. Adamu dey him own, una carry una legs go meet am for house say make him be patron grin. You don't expect him to publicly say no now. Haba. I thought you people are politically savvy. You also don't expect him to say openly that he would not vote or support Tinubu. Coming here to celebrate just shows that what Farooq says about Tinubu's media team is true. Your ineptitude is clear for all to see. "Only Tinubu’s army of paid and unpaid trolls traverse social media spaces looking for whom to curse and insult for opposing their political god." You people should do better. TRY TO ADDRESS HOW YOUR GOD WANTS TO RULE NAIJA IN DIAPERS. That would be a very important discussion

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by LillyandDaisy: 11:34pm On Feb 17, 2022
The only reason why I hate Tinubu is because of the way he handle Lautech matter....
Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by Goldenheart002(f): 11:35pm On Feb 17, 2022
No wonder he wasn't aware of ASUU strike
Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by Bastardlyrich: 11:36pm On Feb 17, 2022
A these Yorobadd fake derty Muslim cowarfdd.
Why don't you people buy pad for the old man instead of allow him disgrace himself.
Nigerians say no backstabbetrs, betrayass,theivesss, ritualisst, pretenderss, propagandist and evillk doers.in 2023.
Remember say no to skullminers. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by Peppysco: 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2022
PharoahIII:
Look at the second pic well, He looks sad, I'm sure he's praying for tinubu not to pee on his sofa. Cos the man looks like someone who takes care of his things well, if you observe no one wore shoes in his living room ,not even tinubu.

You are so daft, learn to research well b4 sounding foolish online.
That's a Muslim home and Muslims don't put on shoes in their homes.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by joyandfaith: 11:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
trutharena:

https://www.legit.ng/politics/1456476-2023-buharis-minister-gets-new-appointment-from-tinubus-team-as-support-group-visits-him-abuja/
Aminu Suleiman visited the minister at his Abuja residence where he also informed Adamu of the organisation's move to appoint him the patron of the TSO.

Misleading heading
Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by doggedfighter(f): 11:41pm On Feb 17, 2022
ViperAda:

It's either you need an eye glasses or you are very much ignorant of who the minister of Education is. You should focus more on your current affairs rather than the urge to rush on the front page to expose your ignorance.
Bunch of lazy and unemployable youths.

-Viper

I don't even to care to know who's the TSO

You can be his PA too. I type what I want.
Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by olatuns2017: 11:46pm On Feb 17, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by History555: 11:51pm On Feb 17, 2022
PressMyButton:

Bro, I'm waiting for those crew pasting the pic of Adamu Adamu at Amaechi's turbaning, describing it as Buhari's endorsement. Just because the minister wore a nose mask with Amaechi's name on it at a turbaning ceremony, the children of hate said Tinubu was dead & buried. I wonder what their decoy would be seeing the same man fraternizing as a patron of Tinubu's organization.

So because tinubu organization gave adamu letter appointing him patron automatically he will start campaigning for tinubu. Why did tinubu org wait till they saw him wearing amaechi face mask b4 appointing him patron.
Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by Masterito(m): 11:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
Election are not won on Nairaland. Dear quiet politians, you may find out soon.
blamingthedevil:
Tinubu......

The topic yesterday, today and tomorrow. He dominates the space!

To God be the glory

Next Thread on Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by ViperAda: 11:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
doggedfighter:

I don't even to care to know who's the TSO

You can be his PA too. I type what I want.
You care more about the hate in your heart than having your brain informed.

-Viper

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by ndo1: 11:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
I can smell tinubu shit allover the thread.spit.
Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by Justiceleague1: 11:56pm On Feb 17, 2022
seunmsg:

While some ipob clowns are on another thread celebrating over Twitter post of some random and inconsequential social media users, the Tinubu campaign group are covering huge grounds all over the country. Instead of projecting their candidate, they are all over social media insulting, cursing, trolling and spewing gibberish. They will cry blood after the election.
A day without the mention of ipob is what,Baba?

1 Like

Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by Help2020: 11:56pm On Feb 17, 2022
seunmsg:

He only need to wiwi on his self one more time before shame go catch you,shameless being. Osinbajo is there to support, you prefer a man that can't explain his source of wealth, tufiakwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by Abujason: 11:59pm On Feb 17, 2022

FUNNY CREATURES EVERYWHERE. I GUESS ITS THE SEASON. SO BECAUSE YOU VISITED SOMEONE AND ASKED FOR HIS BLESSINGS HE IS NOW A SUPPORTER OF YOUR CANDIDATE? I GUESS ALL THOSE WHO VISITED IBB AND BUHARI TO SEEK THEIR BLESSINGS CAN NOW CLAIM THEY HAVE SECURED BACKINGS FROM THEM. I DID NOT READ ANYWHERE IN THE ARTICLE WHERE THE MAN SAID HE WILL JOIN THE TINUBU BANDWAGON OR SHOULD I SAY BULLION VAN,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by minasu190: 12:13am On Feb 18, 2022
Idiot set of people,instead to strategise on how to meet up with ASUU Needs..minister for education werey!

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by hatchy(f): 12:29am On Feb 18, 2022
DEROX:
grin grin Ego shock those noisy 5% who knows nothing than demarketing others
You are just consoling yourself with pictures. Same thing we told you guys about Edo state but your PeePoo froggy eyed desperado was assuring Oshiomole and all of you. Don't worry una eyes go soon clear.

Tinubu will be the last man to be handed over power to. Amaechi is already giving him hot Pee, soon na rat poison go rest all this hullabaloo.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by jaxxy(m): 12:31am On Feb 18, 2022
By the time these people chop tinubu finish ehn. grin
Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by jaxxy(m): 12:34am On Feb 18, 2022
seunmsg:

Jonathan covered more than this for his 2nd term in the North we know how it ended. North are not fools oo bt they can play the fool more than tinubu.
Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by jaxxy(m): 12:40am On Feb 18, 2022
O
PressMyButton:

Bro, I'm waiting for those crew pasting the pic of Adamu Adamu at Amaechi's turbaning, describing it as Buhari's endorsement. Just because the minister wore a nose mask with Amaechi's name on it at a turbaning ceremony, the children of hate said Tinubu was dead & buried. I wonder what their decoy would be seeing the same man fraternizing as a patron of Tinubu's organization.

Jonathan has more patron for his 2nd term campaign from the North. They know what they are doing. grin
Re: Adamu Adamu Appointed Patron Of Tinubu Support Organisation by Hotfreezer: 12:46am On Feb 18, 2022
zabenom:
Tinubu will be disgraced las las

By who?

5% peasants?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Bars States From Bank Loans / Deji Adeyanju Replies Lauretta Onochie:Tell Buhari The Hell He's Forced 9ja Into / 9th Assembly: How PDP Grilled Speakership Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.