Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

"In Those Days", Let's Have A Think - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "In Those Days", Let's Have A Think (143 Views)

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / 'Come On! Let's Have A Little Sex' Church Themed Poster Sparks Reactions / "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"In Those Days", Let's Have A Think by anu3: 10:13pm On Feb 17, 2022
Rev.9.6 - And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
Re: "In Those Days", Let's Have A Think by doggedfighter(f): 10:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
This is senseless.

1 Like

Re: "In Those Days", Let's Have A Think by anu3: 10:44pm On Feb 17, 2022
doggedfighter:
This is senseless.

If the events to take place after the rapture is senseless to you, no problem.

Not to trouble you, but you might as well think of these if you don't mind:
2Cor.4.3 - But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing,
2Cor.4.4 - whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.

1Cor.2.14 - But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Peace...
Re: "In Those Days", Let's Have A Think by doggedfighter(f): 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2022
anu3:

If the events to take place after the rapture is senseless to you, no problem.

Not to trouble you, but you might as well think of these if you don't mind:
2Cor.4.3 - But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing,
2Cor.4.4 - whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.

1Cor.2.14 - But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Peace...

No rapture is taking place.

Nobody is coming anywhere.

Stop writing Epistles from the book of folktales.

1 Like

Re: "In Those Days", Let's Have A Think by anu3: 5:55am On Feb 18, 2022
doggedfighter:

No rapture is taking place.

Nobody is coming anywhere.

Stop writing Epistles from the book of folktales.

Ok sister... I understand you perfectly: I was quite in your shoes at some point. If you knew me a bit back about 12 years ago (in sec. Sch), then you might get tempted to think of how much I've changed, and start reconsidering God's word.

I lost all friends, but I'm not sure they could cope with the kind of shock they got.

After few years of my conversion, I stopped going to church, cos God opened my eyes to see that most common organized churches are for moneymaking and Popularity: of men not of Jesus and His Cross.

Peace...

(1) (Reply)

Having A Good Eye / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/02/2022 / Understanding What Oppression Is All About Part 2 !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.