Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

What Was Your Higher Institution Nickname? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Was Your Higher Institution Nickname? (318 Views)

How Did You Get Your Nickname??? / What You Studied In Higher Institution Vs What You Are Doing Now / The First At Higher Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Higher Institution Nickname? by egwajoe(m): 10:46pm On Feb 17, 2022
Yes My Fellow Nairalanders.
What was that your Nickname, the One you used, in your Higher Institution?
And The Reason for the Name?
Mine was "Indomie" .
Reason was Because my Elder Brother Works With Indomie Company, and Indomie Branded Exercise Books, were Given to them (Staffs).
That was why I got the Name "Indomie", Because I share the Books with Friends and course mates.
Everywhere I Go, You will hear :
Indomie, Indomie, Indomie grin grin grin
Now let the Fun Begin, I am Waiting for Yours!!!
Re: What Was Your Higher Institution Nickname? by deen84(m): 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2022
Baba Question

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Higher Institution Nickname? by egwajoe(m): 11:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
deen84:
Baba Question
I like that, Asking Questions is Good.
I Remembered back then when One of our Course mate nicknamed "Honorable" he ask questions a lot.
So one day he ask a question, that he saw a question somewhere that goes like this: " ECOWAS is a Toothless Bulldog, Discuss?
So he asked the Lecturer for Answer to the question.
Then the Lecturer Laughed, and asked us, the Entire class to Copy the Question First, which we did.
To our greatest Surprised the Lecturer, ask us to Meet in the next Class with the Answer to the question.
The Lecturer turned the question to an Assignment for Us Students.
We felt Bad that Day, Because "Honorable" our Course Mate has Bought us Trouble grin
Re: What Was Your Higher Institution Nickname? by Jeon(f): 6:43am On Feb 18, 2022
boy-girl

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Higher Institution Nickname? by deen84(m): 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2022
egwajoe:

I like that, Asking Questions is Good.
I Remembered back then when One of our Course mate nicknamed "Honorable" he ask questions a lot.
So one day he ask a question, that he saw a question somewhere that goes like this: " ECOWAS is a Toothless Bulldog, Discuss?
So he asked the Lecturer for Answer to the question.
Then the Lecturer Laughed, and asked us, the Entire class to Copy the Question First, which we did.
To o

ur greatest Surprised the Lecturer, ask us to Meet in the next Class with the Answer to the question.
The Lecturer turned the question to an Assignment for Us Students.
We felt Bad that Day, Because "Honorable" our Course Mate has Bought us Trouble grin
Mine was not asking question, my own is to provide answers to questions. I answered all lecturers questions and that's why they gave me that name

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is How Men Should Be Wen U Wake Up In The Morning& This Guy Having Sex With / The Best FREE Affiliate Marketing Course Online / Ilorin People For Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.