Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Help!! Falsely Being Accused As A Yahoo Boy. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help!! Falsely Being Accused As A Yahoo Boy. (388 Views)

Man '3quate' Killed In Abuja After Being Accused Wrongly Of Stealing A Phone / Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS / Young Boy Abandoned By His Parents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! Falsely Being Accused As A Yahoo Boy. by Salesbay: 11:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
Have you falsely been accused as a Yahoo Boy?
My guys and I went today to look for an apartment in Ibadan. We had just graduated from school and we're waiting to join Batch B for NYSC so we needed a place to settle.
We went to check out some of the houses we saw that was posted by the agents.

we first met the agent, a middle aged man he took us around the house, we liked the apartment and we began bargaining for the price. All of a sudden, we heard an elderly man which happened to be the caretaker speaking with someone over the phone and in our presence he said "3 Yahoo boys came to collect the apartment"
We were shocked. Such a blatant accusation without an evidence. We were all vexed and we left the house immediately.

It's so sad being accused of what you don't do. We didn't come with a car, we were all on low cut, no rings, no chains, no torn jeans. Our only crime being we were young boys.
Of course all these things doesn't qualify one being a Yahoo Boy but in his mind we are Yahoo boys because we are young and had the money to rent a good apartment. This was all this elderly Caretaker needed to make an accusation.

I believe by accusing innocent people without carrying out properly investigation we normalize this Yahoo thing and therefore some people just feel either ways a well to do young person will be accused of being a Yahoo Boy so they just join the train.
Re: Help!! Falsely Being Accused As A Yahoo Boy. by Salesbay: 11:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
Please Mod push this to front page.
Re: Help!! Falsely Being Accused As A Yahoo Boy. by chatinent: 11:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
I bet they judged you by the dressing. Don't mind them.
Re: Help!! Falsely Being Accused As A Yahoo Boy. by Sekoni003(m): 11:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
It's the sad reality of this country. We blame the police for profiling people unnecessarily while ignoring the fact that majority of the people are guilty of the act. I remember when I was on locks, wetin my eyes see, my mouth no fit talk am finish grin
Re: Help!! Falsely Being Accused As A Yahoo Boy. by Bluntguy: 12:40am On Feb 18, 2022
That kind thing dey make crowd lynch people o. @op be careful o. Life no get duplicate.
Re: Help!! Falsely Being Accused As A Yahoo Boy. by Salesbay: 12:45am On Feb 18, 2022
I was so vexed.
Re: Help!! Falsely Being Accused As A Yahoo Boy. by OneCorner: 12:46am On Feb 18, 2022
Salesbay:
Please Mod push this to front page.
Push to front page for what?

1 Like

Re: Help!! Falsely Being Accused As A Yahoo Boy. by mccloud224(m): 6:22am On Feb 18, 2022
The truth is Nigeria has INTENTIONALLY been bastardized and impoverished by the ruling elite so its unexpected for the youths to eat 2-3 times a day talkless of affording decent accommodation.

They expect most citizens to be eating from refuse dumps and living in the forest by now...that is why they keep hijacking fuel price all the time (to make life unbearable for us). Imagine one of the most blessed oil rich country in the world having fuel crisis ALL THE TIME!!! Is that normal? Its their plan for the youths to remain impoverished so if with all the government wickedness you are still able to provide the basics of life for yourself, they want to know how and why.

Nuff said!

(1) (Reply)

Update On The Uromi Robbery / Soldier Begs For Forgiveness After Superior Caught Him Collecting Bribe | VIDEO / Chrisland School; The Letter From My Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.