Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Federal High Court To Shift Venue Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial - Chief Judge - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal High Court To Shift Venue Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial - Chief Judge (16250 Views)

Wike's Loyalist Set Ablaze Thanksgiving Venue Of Pro Fubara Group In Rivers / Makinde: Any Attempt To Shift PDP Zonal Congress Will Have Dire Consequence / Buhari Entering The Venue Of Defence College Graduation (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal High Court To Shift Venue Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial - Chief Judge by Elidrisy20: 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2022
Austin4lif:
you want the country to start witnessing violence? I am not in support of Biafra but we all know that igbos are cheated and there is no love among Nigerians, for example , from your comment it shows that you have hatred for igbos and I am very sure you will not employ igbos if you have a company. So now tell me why do u want to keep on staying with people you hate?
point of correction, I no talk say I hated anybody ooo
Re: Federal High Court To Shift Venue Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial - Chief Judge by 24brains(m): 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2022
jeez... Goodness me!!! So The fear of mazi Nnamdi kanu is the begining of knowledge for most illiterate zoogerians?? wonderful.
Re: Federal High Court To Shift Venue Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial - Chief Judge by Austin4lif: 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2022
Elidrisy20:
point of correction, I no talk say I hated anybody ooo
ur comment said it
Re: Federal High Court To Shift Venue Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial - Chief Judge by Elbeamer: 1:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
Balkan:
The fear of Isiagau
the fear of isiagu is the biggining of wisdom
Re: Federal High Court To Shift Venue Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial - Chief Judge by IPIGSRHYPO: 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
What a waste of time and resources.
This is a trial for TREASON, setup a military tribunal like they have un Guantanamo Cuba to try the terrorist.
Tell the West to kiss ur ass, they did the same thing. They still have terrorist locked in Guantanamo still today without trial.
Stop wasting tax payers money in this delusional brainwashed retar@ded IPIG terrorist monkey.
Secret military trial with instant justice for all those killed by the Mkpuru mirri cannibals in AfghaEastern.
Hang the bas@ard terrorist cannibal.
Re: Federal High Court To Shift Venue Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial - Chief Judge by Corea4king(m): 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2022
I don't like what the management of this forum is doing. How can I type something and see another word on my comment.I thought the first occurrence is a typing error until it happen again and again. I Am beginning to suspect fowl play here.
Re: Federal High Court To Shift Venue Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial - Chief Judge by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2022
nerd004:

Lies even a law school students knows FG has strong cases against mnk.

Mention one with evidence
Re: Federal High Court To Shift Venue Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial - Chief Judge by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:
What a waste of time and resources.
This is a trial for TREASON, setup a military tribunal like they have un Guantanamo Cuba to try the terrorist.
Tell the West to kiss ur ass, they did the same thing. They still have terrorist locked in Guantanamo still today without trial.
Stop wasting tax payers money in this delusional brainwashed retar@ded IPIG terrorist monkey.
Secret military trial with instant justice for all those killed by the Mkpuru mirri cannibals in AfghaEastern.
Hang the bas@ard terrorist cannibal.

U even dey confused just like ur government
What are the evidence to sentence him?
His arrest by ur government, is it legal Mr terrorist?
Enukwu!
Re: Federal High Court To Shift Venue Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial - Chief Judge by IPIGSRHYPO: 2:20pm On Feb 18, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

U even dey confused just like ur government
What are the evidence to sentence him?
His arrest by ur government, is it legal Mr terrorist?
Enukwu!

No evidence?

With such question, I'm not even going to waste my time providing any to you but you can check on YouTube and other places for videos of the terrorist monkey boasting of how he's going to get arms to fight the Nigerian govt.
Even a first year law student should be able to prosecute this terrorist and have him hanged in a very short time with all the evidence available online alone.

Pls go and rest.

Bye
Re: Federal High Court To Shift Venue Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial - Chief Judge by Abujason: 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2022
Hisbah21:
Biafra problem not ours..let them comment below me

And yet you rushed to be the first to comment.
Re: Federal High Court To Shift Venue Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial - Chief Judge by Elidrisy20: 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2022
Austin4lif:
ur comment said it
no
Re: Federal High Court To Shift Venue Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial - Chief Judge by okoroemeka(m): 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
" We have 11 courts here but it is only one court that is trying Kanu.
"

Just move the single court on that day only.
Others can not be suffering for the alleged treasonable acts and violent rhethorics of the ipob terrorist group leader and his terrorist group members.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria for ever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
I don't understand your mindset,how can we be your enemies yet still you want us to be part of your Nigeria,if I am your enemy I must be repelling and disgusting to you but why don't you want me to go,is it because you are benefiting something?billions of dollars from oil?why are you afraid of a referendum?why are you forceing a union with a muzzle of a gun that is destined for a messy divorce?but bear it in your mind that 95% of igboman and women do not believe we are one Nigeria,we are so different like oil and water.

1 Like

Re: Federal High Court To Shift Venue Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial - Chief Judge by Tochj(m): 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
Make National stadium available for MNK.
He is too big to be tried in an ordinary Court
Re: Federal High Court To Shift Venue Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial - Chief Judge by AfonjaEmir: 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2022
ok!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Gireiboy:

Yeah! it's fact that new police recruit after training are deployed back to their respective LGA, while commissioned officers are deployed within their geopolitical zone, if you don't believe me, ask any police officer you know.
Re: Federal High Court To Shift Venue Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial - Chief Judge by saintjimos(m): 9:55pm On Feb 18, 2022
adamsmith914:
A man that told his sympathizers like You Ipobian immigrants, to kill people like us you see holding a Nigerian flag, to you has no case to answer?

Don’t worry, 2 can play the game, the stupid Parrot is in our cage.

The truth remains that the proper procedure wasn't followed when bringing him back ,now start from there

The FG will use him to reduce the south eastern votes such that one state vote in the south western region will supercedes the entire south eastern states
Re: Federal High Court To Shift Venue Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial - Chief Judge by Dreadful: 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
Gireiboy:

90% of security officers serving in the SE are Igbo's, northerners are in command position. Check the name of victims(security officers killed). Why do you think the FG refuse to change tactics?

It's none of our business we've warned them severally to resign.
Listen very well, you see this fight? It will last for 1000 years till Biafra comes.
We have mortgaged our lives to it.
You think we are joking, right?
You will soon know how propared we are.
Re: Federal High Court To Shift Venue Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial - Chief Judge by Dreadful: 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
Gireiboy:

Yeah! it's fact that new police recruit after training are deployed back to their respective LGA, while commissioned officers are deployed within their geopolitical zone, if you don't believe me, ask any police officer you know.

Don't join the security formation of the enemy against the wish of your people because once you join them then you've made yourself an enemy of the people and shall die!
Re: Federal High Court To Shift Venue Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial - Chief Judge by preciousmetals: 12:20am On Feb 19, 2022
And the zoo will sink including you
Elidrisy20:
They should give him lethal injection
Re: Federal High Court To Shift Venue Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial - Chief Judge by OyigboUpdate: 5:06am On Feb 19, 2022
Balkan:
The fear of Isiagau
Lol so now u know the Igbo attire is beautiful but when Ekperima Nnamdi Kanu said Igbos are cursed u IPOB terrorist didn't condemn it. Now he wants to wear the same attire of a people he said are cursed. Una never chi chomthing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate / Abayomi, Omotosho Named As Sanwo-Olu Sends New List Of Commissioner-nominees To / FG Gives 12,000 Foreigners Permit To Work In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.