Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Faulty Headphone Jack - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Faulty Headphone Jack (564 Views)

Samsung is Removing The 3.5mm Headphone Jack From The galaxy Note 10 / How I Removed A Broken Headphone Jack From My Phone / Watch How A Man Builds A Working 3.5mm Headphone Jack Into His Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faulty Headphone Jack by immortalityk: 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2022
Please my Samsung Galaxy S9 headphone jack,I think something is wrong with it
When I was playing games one day,then suddenly the audio began cracking and the sound stops
Ive tried other earpiece and it's the same,they play sound for a little while then it cracks then stops
I showed it to my friend And he said the iron inside the headphone jack has cut off or something
Is there Any way to fix it and how much
U know Samsung phones,I'm scared of engineers damaging the phone,if they try to fix the headphone port
Re: Faulty Headphone Jack by Joeblazeochola(m): 2:15am On Feb 18, 2022
get an airpod, save ur sef d stress
Re: Faulty Headphone Jack by immortalityk: 3:46am On Feb 18, 2022
Joeblazeochola:
get an airpod, save ur sef d stress
I don't get money like that oo
Is there cheap used airpods I can get?
Re: Faulty Headphone Jack by francisisking: 6:23am On Feb 18, 2022
Nothing to be worried about take it to any phone engineer near you
Re: Faulty Headphone Jack by scarycuteface(m): 9:55pm On Feb 19, 2022
oraimo get affordable one
immortalityk:

Re: Faulty Headphone Jack by biroo: 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
Hmm, na to dey use earpods o, if it were to be a TECNO now you would have just gone to carlcare to have it fixed soonest.
Re: Faulty Headphone Jack by YangaBabe: 1:18am On Feb 21, 2022
immortalityk:

yeah, the Oraimo Freepod 3 would be an amazing option, it's quite affordable and durable and syncs well with any device too, I use it on my tecno phone and it's amazing.

Re: Faulty Headphone Jack by YangaBabe: 1:19am On Feb 21, 2022
biroo:
Hmm, na to dey use earpods o, if it were to be a TECNO now you would have just gone to carlcare to have it fixed soonest.
true that, carlcare usually comes through in times like these.
Re: Faulty Headphone Jack by sureinfo: 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
Take it to the nearest phone repairer for a fix.
Re: Faulty Headphone Jack by sureinfo: 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
biroo:
lol, those are the perks of having a very good after sales service
Re: Faulty Headphone Jack by biroo: 2:36am On Feb 28, 2022
sureinfo:
lol, those are the perks of having a very good after sales service
actually, a good after sales service is bae
Re: Faulty Headphone Jack by koskilala: 7:09am On Feb 28, 2022
Take it to any phone engineer to have it fixed, you're lucky it's not screen issues so it won't be that costly.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Zero 5G 2023 Model Wins FCC Approval, Key Specs Revealed / Infinix Note 10 For Sale / Fastest Way Of Sending And Receiving Money In Nigeria Right Now.. Free 3gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.