Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,796 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Searching For This Novel For Ages - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Searching For This Novel For Ages (362 Views)

Robinson Crusoe: Who Else Remembers This Novel? Indomie Generation Stay Off. / Please Where Do I Find This Novel Online / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Searching For This Novel For Ages by talk2dre(m): 12:35am On Feb 18, 2022
I don't know if anyone can help me out.

When I was a kid, I read a novel about two villages. The two villages are battling for supremacy over each other.
Then one village got to know of a tunnel that leads to a world of knowledge. They ended up sending some of their kinsmen there; who later came back with great knowledge in different fields.
Due to this level of supremacy, they succeeded in subduing the other village.

So many pages of the book (including the front and back pages) were already torn when I read it, and I don't know the title.

I don't know if anyone has read a book like that. I have asked around and no one seem to have read such a book.

Αll I want is the title. Please, kindly help out.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Talented And Experienced Non-fiction Writers / In Search Of A Good And Working Platform To Monetize My Writing Skills / A Short Story. Can You Title It? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.