Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,099 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Cute Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Cute Photos (40421 Views)

E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) / E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life / E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by rippa(m): 11:49am On Feb 18, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82WviQpDHgM

Emeka Okonkwo (Emoney) paints the Town Red & shut down the city as he Celebrates his 40th birthday

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaGJl6zIG0r/?utm_medium=copy_link
Hbd man

1 Like

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by Bmaster(m): 11:49am On Feb 18, 2022
People whom are destined to be dope,are February Borns !

Aisha
E-money
Obi cubana
Zubby

God bless all February Borns,

And bless we April Borns too the more!
Happy birthday E-money

1 Like

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 18, 2022
*Happy birthday Dr Electronic money (Emoney) more wins, baba oluwa dey you side . Ezigbu onye Igbo nkaaye*
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82WviQpDHgM

Emeka Okonkwo (Emoney) paints the Town Red & shut down the city as he Celebrates his 40th birthday

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaGJl6zIG0r/?utm_medium=copy_link

1 Like

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by Angelfrost(m): 11:51am On Feb 18, 2022
Happy birthday to him... Wish him the best life has to offer.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by zolajpower: 11:51am On Feb 18, 2022
Rahkman:
Where is the city he shut down?

Comrade no vex some posters and or bloggers re high bf posting anything. grin maybe the Yacht and his compound means town and city grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by McOluOmo: 11:51am On Feb 18, 2022
[s]
pretydiva:
All I see is money. I hope it's legit tho??
[/s]

1 Like

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by Deuxgracias: 11:52am On Feb 18, 2022
Happy birthday Boss.
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by jaxxy(m): 11:52am On Feb 18, 2022
BluntTheApostle:
His cup will get full one day.

Like dangote cup?

4 Likes

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by Angelfrost(m): 11:52am On Feb 18, 2022
Bmaster:
People whom are destined to be dope,are February Borns !

Aisha
E-money
Obi cubana
Zubby

God bless all February Borns,

And bless we April Borns too the more!
Happy birthday E-money

Borns?!! What does that even mean?!!!

5 Likes

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by anonimi: 11:53am On Feb 18, 2022
charles614:
am just seeing a saddist

You that is not a sadist please tell us what he manufactures like Dangote & BUA/Innoson etc or services he renders like Adenuga & the ICT gurus

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by Psychokinetic: 11:54am On Feb 18, 2022
BluntTheApostle:
Lol… I sell Sniper tho, instant delivery!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by anonimi: 11:56am On Feb 18, 2022
Agricmoney:
i felicitate with you .

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

You mean that he made it through agriculture?
Or what’s the meaning of your last sentence

4 Likes

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by Psychokinetic: 11:57am On Feb 18, 2022
anonimi:

You that is not a sadist please tell us what he manufactures like Dangote & BUA/Innoson etc or services he renders like Adenuga & the ICT gurus
This same shit has been discussed over and over on nairaland but envy will keep making you guys ask same questions over and over. Abeg make una rest!

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by anonimi: 11:58am On Feb 18, 2022
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Pls try and send cake to Mr tailor, aka super C.

grin grin

Can some of the cake be delivered to Hushpuppi too

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by anonimi: 11:59am On Feb 18, 2022
Psychokinetic:

This same shit has been discussed over and over on nairaland but envy will keep making you guys ask same questions over and over. Abeg make una rest!

Kindly provide the link to the nairaland discussions that includes his tax returns. Thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by heniford2: 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2022
CryptoTeacher:
Dope. But I still don't understand this obsession some people have to dress like Arabs.
when you make Arab money you will understand it better

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by anonimi: 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2022
wwwihy:
Barons

This one don cool down Small

Why e no go cool down small as heat dey touch them one by one?
E easy to get locked up like Invictus and Hushpuppi

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2022
Hbd moneyyy!
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by Tboymessiah(m): 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

Biafra zonal chairman of white powder barron and dealer.

Powder Money Exco

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by IbrahimSkiba(f): 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Don't hate

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by Cj4charles(m): 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
Happy Birthday Big Man
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by crossfm: 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
anonimi:

grin grin

Can some of the cake be delivered to Hushpuppi too

Via Interpol courier service. You get sense.

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by Tboymessiah(m): 12:04pm On Feb 18, 2022
anonimi:

You mean that he made it through agriculture?
Or what’s the meaning of your last sentence

Hahahaha, u funny o

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
pretydiva:
All I see is money. I hope it's legit tho??

If u can't wish him well,u must not comment,as if u know others source of wealth.better change that ur scanty dull looking braids cuz u look sadistic.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by Psychokinetic: 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
anonimi:

Kindly provide the link to the nairaland discussions that includes his tax returns. Thanks
I could choose to do that or I could choose to be meaningfully engaged. I choose the latter!
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by Tboymessiah(m): 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
Na only God knows how many soul dey prison for Asian countries, because of this Niggar message.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by subcbouy: 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2022
CryptoTeacher:
Dope. But I still don't understand this obsession some people have to dress like Arabs.
He is portraying an Arab money mogul
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

All these alomo bitters,brine filled stomach of a homo habilis,, u no be better homo sapiens sef. See how exude bitterness all over u.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by CryptoTeacher(m): 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
Remind me who colonised you and the systems you've been adopting all along, and the official language you speak? These will answer your question
Nozino:

Do you see the obsession you have to dress like westerners?
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Cute Photos by Yobozee081799: 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
I like to announce to you all that our beloved brother slawomirr passed away these early morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lillian Esoro's Celebrates Ubi Franklin's 31st Birthday / Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? / Waje Shares Her Transformation From 2009-2015 In A Photo Collage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.